One nice thing

29 posts in this topic

Lets say one nice thing to each other. No names 

no matter if it’s

provider to provider 

hobbyist to hobbyist

to provider to hobbyist 

——MY NICE THING—-

so to you the always watching eye that likes to bounce. Thank you for being vigilant for us.

I see you and acknowledge the hard work you do.

———————

who's next?

Umm, okay, I'll go ....

To everyone: you are all efficient exchangers of oxygen and carbon dioxide!

There. ;)

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

Umm, okay, I'll go ....

To everyone: you are all efficient exchangers of oxygen and carbon dioxide!

There. ;)

😊 good effort 

This is hard to do without pin pointing anyone lol. For the ones who always have my back and support me you are loved and appreciated!

I have nothing but support for the hobby.... what i dont support is liars and scammers.

The hobby community as a whole in denver is GREAT! i cant wait to see all of you!! 

Always a shout out to the Mods.  Boards like this need referees at times and i am SO glad i am not the one with the whistle...

And of course because i am about as sharp as a marble when it comes to technology, so thanks for and in advance for all the assists on that front

I appreciate ALL the ladies that Are here, I know you have a very tough job.

Thank you both ladies and gents for being real and watching out for each other.

I think the majority of people, on this board, are good-hearted, helpful, and kind. All the best to you! :)

For all the good hearted people on TOB that I know and the people on TOB that I have yet to meet, I want to say thank you for helping to make this community what it is.

This includes those that I do butt heads with from time to time. We can’t always see eye to eye, but as long as we respect each other, that is what counts.

All I have to say to the ladies is:  Fuck you all!

Slowly, one at a time, affectionately, considerately, tenderly, with respect and passion.........

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

All I have to say to the ladies is:  Fuck you all!

Slowly, one at a time, affectionately, considerately, tenderly, with respect and passion.........

Good thing there was some clarification, I thought for a minute I might need to wear a rape condom in my ass. :D 

For the OP we have some really hot women on this forum. :wub:

Thanks too everyone for putting up with my dunb ass. :unsure:

This is the ONLY social media I use except one which has only my family as "friends " So I'm happy y'all are here.

Thanks.  I have met a lot of great ladies and gents who habituate this board.  Thanks to the mods for all their diligent and hard work

To all mods, providers and hobbyist.  Even though I am fairly new in here I want to thank EVERYBODY for make a great community for everyone 

THANK YOU

I want to thank a certain lady for being a hobby mama to all of us, patiently showing newcomers the ropes while expecting nothing in return, and helping to keep this lil' community together.  The things you taught me have saved me a lot of headaches if not outright disaster.

So much love on the bored❤️❤️

Thank you all who is making this place a place of love and support ❤️❤️

I'll run out of rep points if I gave one to everyone who posted, but you all deserve them.  There are too many nice things to say about so many folks in our community.  So I'll just say....thanks to all the folks who have made my life much better, have encouraged me to stay young at heart, have brought smiles to my face (in the best of ways) and let me have some incredible fun !!  THANKS :)

And 50% discount coming up.......;)

I apreacite everyone the guyz and the lady’s 

even the meanest one I  love you all !!!!

This here place is one of imperfect but largely well meaning and fun folks.  So:

My Nice Thing...

Thank you to all the helpers in our community, clients, providers, and moderators. Too many to name, but we all know who they are. Someone reaches out, and the helpers are almost always there. Find time, make time, try not to judge, share their experience and give honest hopefully helpful feedback and advice, or simply to listen. 

This is a community that needs quite a bit of help. A lot of loners in our group, and definitely no instruction manual for our particular hobby. 😎

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I think you meant to say:

THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES!

I don't really post much here, but have been a user here since it started in the early 2000s.  TOB has always been a great resource here for those actively posting and just active in the background like me.  I have seen things get a little out of hand here now and then, but nothing too bad.  TNA has seen some pretty shady stuff, more on the client end. 

I have met by far the best providers here, many local and  many traveling.  I would say in the almost 20 years I have only had about 4 negative instances here on TOB.  One is a current provider that replied to a text inquiry with a you are a bad client and I will put you on a national list etc.  Crazy because I never met here and pretty sure she didn't know my handle here. WTF?  One is being stood up after many texts and when I arrived at the location I was ghosted,  In both of these two cases it seems both providers have a history of those things.  I wouldnt be surprised if clients know exactly who I am talking about, especially the crazy texter.  The other two were just the bad 3g type experience we all hate, so with that I would have to say TOB is the best.

I truly try to be a respectful and gentle person with these incredibly beautiful ladies.  I have even fallen for one and needed to pull back to not fall too far if you know what I mean?

Thank you all the providers who have treated me with respect, care and being so beautiful.  Thank you to the clients who have responded to my questions and appreciated my replies to theirs.  Thank you to the moderators who have gone out of their way to be helpful and resolve my  little issues over the years.

The love on this post makes me smile so big 

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Calik8