Carleybustygirl

Hotels vs a apartment or house which is better

45 posts in this topic

I've been in the lifestyle for almost 5 years off and on mostly off due to a long serious relationship that I ended up getting married and moving to Florida. However it didn't work out for many reasons and I moved back to Denver. I have worked out of hotels for years. I just got my accounts merged thankfully to this awesome sight doing that for me. An apartment seems way better. Im curious is it csuse i was new to tob and more hobbyist interest,  now I'm more seasoned and working out of hotels not getting the traffic I had hoped for. Is it me or my incall spots lmk thanks xoxo carley

I would think its slower overall considering everything that's going on 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

It really doesn't matter much to me. As long as you are not being scrutinized by hotel staff or nosey neighbors, that is all I ask. Also that  your vehicle will be ok where you parked it.

The difference with a place of your own , is  how you can set  the mood. Scented candles, softer sheets,  decor, etc. More like real world dating. I had one girl who worked out of her actual apartment.  Not just one she got for the hobby. She was always running late, even working from home. Lol. We would sit and have a drink and talk first. I got to know her dog. It seemed more like dating. I do miss that.

There is a wide variance in preferences here. When I travel it is strictly outcall at my hotel. Here in Denver it is strictly in call. I prefer (slightly) a private residence, but have had many happy experiences in nice local hotels.  The key to either: cleanliness.  On what part of town is your in call? Is it centrally located in a nice area,  easy to find and park at and......clean? And, yes, I suspect that some of the slowdown has nothing to do with you or your accommodations. 

Good luck in finding affordable housing in metro Denver..........

Its really expensive for apartments and home rentals..........

Really Expensive!

12 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Good luck in finding affordable housing in metro Denver..........

Its really expensive for apartments and home rentals..........

Really Expensive!

Looking around rent right now is starting to drop.  Landlords have had a lot of people up and leave, so there are some bargains to be found.

If you are comfortable hosting at your actual residence that's great but you have to just do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.

2 hours ago, Carleybustygirl said:

I've been in the lifestyle for almost 5 years off and on mostly off due to a long serious relationship that I ended up getting married and moving to Florida. However it didn't work out for many reasons and I moved back to Denver. I have worked out of hotels for years. I just got my accounts merged thankfully to this awesome sight doing that for me. An apartment seems way better. Im curious is it csuse i was new to tob and more hobbyist interest,  now I'm more seasoned and working out of hotels not getting the traffic I had hoped for. Is it me or my incall spots lmk thanks xoxo carley

I have not been scheduling lately so I cannot answer on it being slow.  I agree with Hunter that the virus has certainly impacted dates.

Fosta/Sesta also impacted our world in many ways.

IMO has so much to do with how you market yourself and be patient you will get many regulars.  

If you choose to work where you live make sure you know how to screen.  Hotels could get extremely expensive. Location is everything so also take that into consideration.

Best of luck to you!  

I actually prefer an apartment or house to a hotel, but don't really care much either way as long as it is clean.  I would think that the only downside of using your apartment is that the clients know where you live, so that could be an issue.  The upside is that there is no additional expense, especially in the case of a NCNS.  All of my ATFs work out of their homes.  I know a couple of gals split an apartment that they don't actually live in, but that seems to always end in drama for some reason.

Carley, I've seen ladies at hotels, in apartments and in houses.  The location doesn't matter much to me.  I want the lady to feel comfortable, wherever she hosts.  Some ladies don't want to host at their home, either to keep work and personal life separate, to not have much attention drawn to their home because of "suspicious traffic" or because of feeling uncomfortable (or unsafe) with client's knowing their home addresses.  It is really personal choice, for whatever is the deciding reason(s).  The lady, her attitude, her playfulness and her enthusiasm for having fun are more important than the location to me.

Best? Houses.....well..OK...House.....actually. MY house!  As for slow business...it's not you or where you are working from....it is 75% of people out of work and under "house arrest".

4 hours ago, average1 said:

Carley, I've seen ladies at hotels, in apartments and in houses.  The location doesn't matter much to me.  I want the lady to feel comfortable, wherever she hosts.  Some ladies don't want to host at their home, either to keep work and personal life separate, to not have much attention drawn to their home because of "suspicious traffic" or because of feeling uncomfortable (or unsafe) with client's knowing their home addresses.  It is really personal choice, for whatever is the deciding reason(s).  The lady, her attitude, her playfulness and her enthusiasm for having fun are more important than the location to me.

I agree with this completely. ^^^^^^

The lack of business is due to the Covid lockdown. Most people are staying home, as requested by government entities, unfortunately. 

I prefer a private incall, house or apartment. I really don't do hotels with the rare exception.

I prefer a house or apartment. Many hotels have cameras and I don’t feel comfortable with that. I don’t go to hotels any longer unless it’s a provider I know and am comfortable with. 

I also prefer a private incall, but I’m not adverse to some hotels, especially those with long-term suites.  I think an ‘office’ is better than your Personal residence.  Two top criteria: safe, clean.  I have been to a few sketchy locations or found piles of dirty dishes on the counter.  Needless to say, I lost her number when I left.

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

I agree with this completely. ^^^^^^

The lack of business is due to the Covid lockdown. Most people are staying home, as requested by government entities, unfortunately. 

Yes Carly, wherever you are less conspicuous. Wherever you can work without bother from those who would prevent you from doing so, for whatever their reasons. A place where you and your clients can best keep a low profile and fit in with the background. Your discretion will be appreciated.

I know the drop off isn’t going to a apartment or AirBNB incall. In fact I like those better than hotels. I don’t have to worry about the hotel or front desk person looking at you. 

I prefer apartment or private residence for I call, will not go to a hotel. 

Personally, I'm more comfortable in an apartment or a house. But it's really up to the lady where she feels most comfortable.

11 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Right now, I don't care, house or hotel , I just need  pussy

🤣🤣🤣 Me too 😋

I'v been thinking when this C-19 is over or on the down low, Hotels still may not be busy as they where so blending in may be harder to do , I know right when the first week of closed down I was at hotel and myself and one other guest was at the hotel. I was on egg shells not know if I was being watched, I did only see my regs guys so made it a bit more relaxed .

So hotels may not get back to normal for a bit .  Apartment my be the way to go for now .

Edited by lustybustygina

32 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

I'v been thinking when this C-19 is over or on the down low, Hotels still may not be busy as they where so blending in may be harder to do , I know right when the first week of closed down I was at hotel and myself and one other guest was at the hotel. I was on egg shells not know if I was being watched, I did only see my regs guys so made it a bit more relaxed .

So hotels may not get back to normal for a bit .  Apartment my be the way to go for now .

I agree with you about the hotels not being busy and you possibly being more visible. But then again, the hotels may be so grateful for some business, they may not care.

I would tend to think that a private location would be better for a short while.

house hotel pool pond - i just want safe and clean.

less worry makes for more fun.

just my opinion - if it ain't safe, it ain't fun.

With summer coming on, maybe a tent out in the woods?

I will only visit a private residence, preferably the provider's own and not a friend's.

I prefer a hotel. I've had too many bad experiences with apartments/houses. They almost always have roommates, which makes things uncomfortable and awkward for me. I've bumped into male roommates, younger brothers, etc.

I've never had any issues at a hotel, knock on wood.

19 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Right now, I don't care, house or hotel , I just need  pussy

LOL...............................That was funny...........................940370..............

I do remember years ago a girl working out of a big RV in the KC area.   Though I never met her, the other guys said she would park in big parking lots, at the outer edges. It allowed an incal where you could park right next to her. She would move it a lot, so as not to be in the same location very long.

I prefer hotels because I am familiar with them having worked for hotels for many decades... but mostly, I prefer safe and clean.