Calik8

Slowww!

32 posts in this topic

Anyone else  been very slow this last month?

been feeling a little blue about the slow activities this month. Hoping September brings in a busier month.

Edited by Calik8

It happens every August with school starting back our friends here have their families they must take care of along with other things....Plus the markets are uncertain which does not help....It will change it always does so keep your head up and find comfort in the fact that things always change for the better or worse, nothing remains the same

41 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

been feeling a little blue about the slow activities this month. Hoping September brings in a busier month.

Yes, in fact yesterday I think she wondered if I was ever gonna get there but I was holding out for ............ oh, wait.  Not that kinda slow!  Never mind, carry on.

Yes omg.. it's crazy.  last year was busy, busy...  Never been this way til recently.. Things will pick up soon.... Hopefully❤❤❤❤

13 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Well, most all businesses have a remedy for times when they are slow.............

THEY HAVE A SALE!

Lower the margin and yes, you will do more business.

That is all.

Thank you ladies For calming my fears 

Maybe the economy has reached its peak and people are now just getting a reality check. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I would not suggest a “sale” unless you’d like to add some new regulars. It’s better to work smarter not harder. Maybe some new photos?

Sometimes it’s nice to take a little tour and make some new friends. 

Meanwhile, thank you so much regular visitors.😘

This is a smart businesswoman! 👍

14 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Well, most all businesses have a remedy for times when they are slow.............

THEY HAVE A SALE!

Lower the margin and yes, you will do more business.

That is all.

My experience is "a sale" is a great way to say thank you at certain times of the f year, or just because so many have been so generous and I want to show my appreciation. Its never brought me any extra income in the sense you're talking about to be honest. That's just me though. Different ladies might have a different experience. 

Colorado always has had its busy and slow seasons. Years of noticing when the Oyster had lots of ads and when they had few ads are ingrained in my memory.   (Just like the publisher panicking about the slow ad season ).

Touring is a good idea,setting up a live cam show or pay for view videos on your website is another. (or pay per view type photographs ).

Maybe working a few shifts in a strip club ?

The Gentleman's clubs have been extremely slow for a while. I hang out with a lot of the managers as they are friends. I think the economy is not as good as most think. The ladies are struggling there and they are getting a lot more of an influx. People just are not seeing the worth there any longer from what I am being told.

On my side of things I have not been having the greatest experiences even with many of the seasoned providers over the last few months. I seem to get a lot of no shows. I still have one that has been constantly reliable for me. Just seems to be rough across the board. I wish all the best for the ladies though and hope things get better.

Edited by ultraf20

1 hour ago, ultraf20 said:

The Gentleman's clubs have been extremely slow for a while. I hang out with a lot of the managers as they are friends. I think the economy is not as good as most think. The ladies are struggling there and they are getting a lot more of an influx.

I was shocked on how badly run Metro Denvers' Gentleman's clubs have become. In my humble opinion,its like the managers just do not know how to train their staffs anymore. Give the audience a show,they will return and spend.  Frowning dancers and boring DJs  are just going through the motions.

The burlesque shows around town are much more exciting.

2 hours ago, ultraf20 said:

I think the economy is not as good as most think.

Nonsense, if you are in the top 1% it has never been better, tax cuts, stock market up, the ubercapitalists are doing quite well.  Since these are the only people that count any more, the economy is doing great for the only people that matter.

The other 99% are doing OK to much worse depending on how far down the trickle-down-economy ladder you are.  Stagnant wages, massive gun violence, prices going up (predicted $1,000 per family due to tariffs alone), it's a damn good thing for this country that the 99% can't get their act together enough to figure out who the real enemy is.

Must be all those brown folks huddled in the concentration camps at the border, you know, the ones who bring their entire family, trying to make a better life.  Yeah, it's their fault, lets blame them for all the problems.

Sorry gals, it's all those brown folks, but if you vote Republican again, it will all get better, trust me.

On 9/2/2019 at 0:56 PM, ultraf20 said:

The Gentleman's clubs have been extremely slow for a while. I hang out with a lot of the managers as they are friends. I think the economy is not as good as most think. The ladies are struggling there and they are getting a lot more of an influx. People just are not seeing the worth there any longer from what I am being told.

personally I've never understood the whole strip club concept.... Why would I waste my money on a tease I get nothing out of when I could put that towards a lady on here and actually enjoy the whole experience?.... But that is just me

5 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

personally I've never understood the whole strip club concept.... Why would I waste my money on a tease I get nothing out of when I could put that towards a lady on here and actually enjoy the whole experience?.... But that is just me

I guess the short is not everyone has crossed over into this world. Whether that be lack of knowledge, afraid of the risk, not wanting to step out on their wife, or really anything else you want to put in there. So the strip club satisfies a certain fantasy. I’m not a fan but can say I’ve had a whole lot of fun in the for bachelor parties in Vegas. 

It’s whatever floats your boat. 

No point in doing a sale if your not even getting the calls coming in to do one! Everywhere ive traveled this year has been  slow dallas, Houston, Albuquerque n here. I still make enough to save some but the hotels n food n supplies add up so quick no one could afford to do a sale if your only see 1 or 2 people. To get here it was plane tickit,advertising,hotel,uber,suplies thats just to get started 

Edited by Chloeblue83

The economy is slowing and less discretionary income.  Those at the top end are spending less as well so that has a reverberating effect.

13 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I did my part.  I've seen three providers in a little over a week.  One of them was after Hunter suggested guys need their dick sucked, so I found a provider that would provide just that one single act.

Bravo!!!👏👏👏

We have some of America's finest dicksuckers here in Denver Colorado 😁😁😁

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Bravo!!!👏👏👏

We have some of America's finest dicksuckers here in Denver Colorado 😁😁😁

AMEN!!

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

I did my part.  I've seen three providers in a little over a week.  One of them was after Hunter suggested guys need their dick sucked, so I found a provider that would provide just that one single act.

I would "help"😁 more if I could afford it.... But sadly I barely afford to hobby maybe once a month.....

27 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

I would "help"😁 more if I could afford it.... But sadly I barely afford to hobby maybe once a month.....

That's still helpful! ❤

On 9/2/2019 at 3:47 PM, BadBoy said:

Nonsense, if you are in the top 1% it has never been better, tax cuts, stock market up, the ubercapitalists are doing quite well.  Since these are the only people that count any more, the economy is doing great for the only people that matter.

The other 99% are doing OK to much worse depending on how far down the trickle-down-economy ladder you are.  Stagnant wages, massive gun violence, prices going up (predicted $1,000 per family due to tariffs alone), it's a damn good thing for this country that the 99% can't get their act together enough to figure out who the real enemy is.

Must be all those brown folks huddled in the concentration camps at the border, you know, the ones who bring their entire family, trying to make a better life.  Yeah, it's their fault, lets blame them for all the problems.

Sorry gals, it's all those brown folks, but if you vote Republican again, it will all get better, trust me.

No more tacos, burritos or tamales for you

On 9/6/2019 at 0:06 PM, Strange_Ice said:

Makes sense that you don't get it - you stated you get nothing out of it. Others enjoy blowing a modest amount of money for a few hours entertainment and conversation. Sure, you can spend a ton in a club. Not necessary to do that and still be polite and be entertained.

I would say the attraction to the clubs is that they are instant. All a guy has to do is park and walk in. When I hobby, I have to plan ahead. So that I can get off work, get cleaned up, stop by the atm and get to the appointment on time. I go to the clubs often. Here they are slow too. I can remember years ago when $1500 a night at one club, was the norm for a really hot girl. One told me the other night that if she is lucky, she might get a $1000 night once or twice a month. First off the quality of the girls isn't there anymore. You still get a good one or two, but not all the time. The prices of dances have gone up like everything else. So by the time you buy a few drinks for some of the girls and yourself, you spent 1/3 on what you pay for a provider. The other 2/3 in dances.  The only thing I can say about the club, is it is the girl on stage,  that you will see in VIP.  You can talk for a very economical price. Only if you are lucky, you might get an extra in vip or maybe a take out number.

5 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I would say the attraction to the clubs is that they are instant. All a guy has to do is park and walk in. When I hobby, I have to plan ahead. So that I can get off work, get cleaned up, stop by the atm and get to the appointment on time. I go to the clubs often. Here they are slow too. I can remember years ago when $1500 a night at one club, was the norm for a really hot girl. One told me the other night that if she is lucky, she might get a $1000 night once or twice a month. First off the quality of the girls isn't there anymore. You still get a good one or two, but not all the time. The prices of dances have gone up like everything else. So by the time you buy a few drinks for some of the girls and yourself, you spent 1/3 on what you pay for a provider. The other 2/3 in dances.  The only thing I can say about the club, is it is the girl on stage,  that you will see in VIP.  You can talk for a very economical price. Only if you are lucky, you might get an extra in vip or maybe a take out number.

The clubs have really gone downhill in Denver.  It's $$$ to get in the door, then more $$$ to get into the private dance area, then $30-$40 a song.  The clubs aren't kept clean, and they aren't kept staffed with dancers.  I've seen empty stages on a Saturday night.  It's a complete joke.  Even the "instant/convenience" factor is barely worth it anymore because there is ZERO discretion or privacy practiced -- they now scan your ID when you come in, sometimes leaving your mug up on the screen with your full name for everyone to see until the next ID is scanned.  And for all that intrusiveness, it still seems like there is violence in a strip club parking lot about every six months somewhere in Denver.

I think the younger people are just using apps for hookups and the older people (like me) are doing the hobby.  Strip clubs are just becoming a novelty for bachelor parties and other group activities -- and those creepy dudes who just want to pay a cover and sit off-stage the whole night and take in a free show.  Dancers just love those dudes.  Even the girls seem unenthused to be there.  It used to be that they had some hustle and would put on some seduction from the stage and try to sell you a private dance.  Now they seem bored to be there, like they're waiting for someone who isn't you.  It doesn't surprise me in the least that they struggle to pull $1000 nights.   I shudder to think what they are paying in stage fees nowadays to the ever-greedier owners.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, JRWolfe said:

Colorado always has had its busy and slow seasons. Years of noticing when the Oyster had lots of ads and when they had few ads are ingrained in my memory.   (Just like the publisher panicking about the slow ad season ).

Touring is a good idea,setting up a live cam show or pay for view videos on your website is another. (or pay per view type photographs ).

Maybe working a few shifts in a strip club ?

Touring is a great idea during slow months if you're able to do it. Different parts of the country have different slow seasons. When I was in my twenties the Brothel was super busy in summer and Dallas was slow, then vice versa in the winter months. It helped to have somewhere else to go during down times in my home city. 

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Touring is a great idea during slow months if you're able to do it. Different parts of the country have different slow seasons. When I was in my twenties the Brothel was super busy in summer and Dallas was slow, then vice versa in the winter months. It helped to have somewhere else to go during down times in my home city. 

Its always good to do ones homework ,before scheduling a tour.

The other alternatives to make $$$ during slow season are good for those that do not wish to travel (or other reasons that they cannot leave their home )