Elle Blake

Trying not to get your feelings hurt…

38 posts in this topic

So being the kind compassionate person that I am,  someone sent me a text last night to that told me to lay off the cake and I was a boner buster….  And fat…And to tighten it up.

I DON’T EVEN EAT CAKE!!!!

I can not believe how unbelievable negative and evil some fucks can be!!!

1 hour ago, Elle Blake said:

So being the kind compassionate person that I am,  someone sent me a text last night to that told me to lay off the cake and I was a boner buster….  And fat…And to tighten it up.

I apologize for men in general. (Although this could have been a competitor.) 

You, me, and everybody else, knows you aren't overweight, unattractive, or unfit.

You're exactly the opposite.

Have a better night!

.....  like to know what they look like lol I bet they eat lots of cake lol

Edited by lustybustygina

I think you are just right!  FYI i am not into bbw so I don't know what he is talking about.

4 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Don't let the Trolls make you mad. Jealously is what's going on here I'm thinking. Anyone that knows you knows you are a very nice person. You are NOT fat by any means of the definition! 

Relax, chill a little and don't let the leaches on her dictate you mood. You are above that.

I see nothing about you that makes one think you eat cake. As a lovely Finnish girl once told me when I asked her to come down for breakfast she said "you go eat breakfast and when you get back I will eat you". I guess same goes for you.

5 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

We are all different, thats a fact and in one person's eyes you can be a 1990 Dodge Mini Van and the other you can be 2021 Lambo. The bottom line is how you feel about yourself on the inside. Don't entertain people that speak negatively about you. If this is a random person, its most likely some guy that you refused to see or ruled out due to your screening process.

WOW, I know you and there is nothing about that statement that is true.  If anything, you enjoy having your cake eaten to only turn around and go after the frosting. 

16 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

That sucks, and not in the good way.  I am amazed at how cruel some folks can be, especially behind a keyboard.  I guess the missed the life lesson that you get more with honey than vinegar.  Also missed the lesson about how treating each other with respect, kindness and caring makes everyone feel better.

All I can say is that it is his loss.  As an older gent who has put on a few pounds, I know I don't appreciate anyone pointing that out.

Possibly the best internal reply would be "Fu** you and the horse you rode in on."  Don't let the haters and negative Ned's get you down.  Life is too short.  Have fun, enjoy fully and make today a great one.  You deserve it !!

I am sorry that happened to you.   That sucks. I don't get how easily someone can intentionally hurt others' feelings.    

I think the best response back would be no response.

goodness grief - why?

tell them to stop projecting and to work on their compensation issues with a professional and not you...

we're never going to survive as a species the way we treat each other....

Based on the comments of other posters here, perhaps the butt fungus that sent you that message could pose for  photo with both hands over his face..so we know what he looked like before he was circumcised.  If I were going to be in Denver I would contact you.

@Elle Blake
We have met before, (you have a sexy figure) and regardles of what you Consume or don't consume? Well, It Is nobody’s business. Men have no idea what, ladies  go through and how we care for our bodies! Do you know who this indivisual is?

Dogs love to bark at the moon. A snake slithers in the grass. And a sexy lady dances long into the night.

Best revenge in life is living life well! 

(my signature)

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Some people (not just men) do or say hurtful things for just one reason ... to get a reaction. The person who sent you that text succeeded in that quest. As mentioned above, the best response is no response or reaction. If there is no response to their unkind words, they don't get their rocks off and remain unsatisfied. 

Just continue to be who you are and be happy.

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Elle Blake
We have met before, (you have a sexy figure) and regardles of what you Consume or don't consume? Well, It Is nobody’s business. Men have no idea what, ladies  go through and how we care for our bodies! Do you know who this indivisual is?

Dogs love to bark at the moon. A snake slithers in the grass. And a sexy lady dances long into the night.

Best revenge in life is living life well! 

(my signature)

❤️❤️❤️

I just love you!!!!

it sucks you had to deal with that, but in the words of Marie Antionette, let HIM eat cake. :)

Thank you for all the beautiful, loving advice!!!  I know who she is and I truly feel sorry saddened for her.  She was a boss of mine…..long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Personally, I think you look fantastic. As my dad would have said. "Yous one hot little cupcake." ;)

On 7/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, Elle Blake said:

People that thrive on making others feel bad are not worth the energy love. Obviously their own self worth is tainted. Or they’re just jealous💋 When people text me negative things I never respond and block them right away why bother wasting your precious energy over something that doesn’t matter? Negative energy always returns to its sender🙏🏼

On 7/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, Elle Blake said:

Thank you for all the beautiful, loving advice!!!  I know who she is and I truly feel sorry saddened for her.  She was a boss of mine…..long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

As pfunk said, those of us who have met you, know you are far from the above POV statement.  SHE has issues, not you.  I would just dust it off your shoulder!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47frco52znb40d4efst1

He had to be an ignorant ass.

Girl you can eat cake anytime with me.

Your wonderful. 

No excuse for rudeness.... You are a beautiful woman... I just added you to my favorites 🙂🙂🙂🙂🤠🤠🤠🤠

Edited by jdseries
Spelling

He must be crazy you are a beutiful woman

Blacklist!

If you care about someone, they should have the ability to hurt your feelings. If they say something that does, it is insensitivity on their part that you\they should deal with so it does not happen again. If you do not care about someone, they should not have the ability to hurt your feelings. If they say something that does, it is over sensitivity on your part that you should deal with so it does not happen again.