ravishan356

Admins rejecting my post ??

30 posts in this topic

So i tried posted my first ever review on TOB and the fucking admin assholes are expecting me to get TOB references, are they out of their fucking minds ?? i dont understand the logic behind these assholes aka TOB Admins rejecting me. How am i supposed to get References.

Any guidance on this  bcos these fucking TOB admins seem to reject the new members ?

1 minute ago, sb1212 said:

Congratulations on your first post. Please adjust your medication prior to your second post. 

LMFAO,

first and last post?

On 5/25/2020 at 8:21 AM, ravishan356 said:

So i tried posted my first ever review on TOB and the fucking admin assholes are expecting me to get TOB references, are they out of their fucking minds ?? i dont understand the logic behind these assholes aka TOB Admins rejecting me. How am i supposed to get References.

Any guidance on this  bcos these fucking TOB admins seem to reject the new members ?

Rants like this for your first post won’t help your cause any.

From what I understand, newbies (you fit in this category) are scrutinized when posting a first review...especially if they don’t have references or are established members.

Your review must also meet certain criteria and standards.

Maybe this is the reason for your review being rejected.

The mods always give a reason for rejecting a review. You should go with the reasons they gave you.

I feel better about myself already. Ravishan’s a healer.

If you have seen the woman you are reviewing, it is very easy to request a reference from her.... If you are making up a review, without seeing her, then you are FU**ed. 

What an ass you are.

Yeah, I am sure a profanity laced tirade directed at them will help you win them over. 

Man OP, I owe you one for the reference point.  I was worried that the marbles i have left weren't going to be enough - but now i feel i will be just fine...

I remember posting my first review. It was denied without an explanation why. After a polite email asking what I was doing wrong, this was the response. I just followed it to the letter and all was good

The system has flagged your review and it was denied.

Please obtain a "TOB REFERENCE" from a provider that already has a review history with us. (3 or more reviews)

Once she approves your "TOB REFERENCE" resubmit the review and include a note in the Admin area of the review that you've obtained a TOB REFERENCE.

To obtain a tob reference do this, go to the providers page click the blue button that says Request Reference. Once you do that we suggest you immediately follow up with the providers and let them know it is awaiting their approval.

NOTE: Always obtain references for any positive reviews you submit.

Thank you,
TOB REVIEW STAFF 

One word will help if you don’t get deleted from this board.............

P

A

T

I

E

N

C

E!

Hmmmm..... after your post, it should be easier now to get references. Maybe not....

We here appreciate our mods and our fun little board. I don’t think you will fit in here. Your post reads like a 13 year old pouting. 

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

What an ass you are.

Shit!!! I knew I shouldn’t have buried Boink in the pet cemetery. :mad: SORRY. :unsure:

9 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Congratulations on your first post. Please adjust your medication prior to your second post. 

I love you🤣🤣🤣 

10 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I’m guessing there won’t be a second post unless it is to cuss out all of us😳🤣

18 hours ago, joedoe6850 said:

I remember posting my first review. It was denied without an explanation why. After a polite email asking what I was doing wrong, this was the response. I just followed it to the letter and all was good

The system has flagged your review and it was denied.

Please obtain a "TOB REFERENCE" from a provider that already has a review history with us. (3 or more reviews)

Once she approves your "TOB REFERENCE" resubmit the review and include a note in the Admin area of the review that you've obtained a TOB REFERENCE.

To obtain a tob reference do this, go to the providers page click the blue button that says Request Reference. Once you do that we suggest you immediately follow up with the providers and let them know it is awaiting their approval.

NOTE: Always obtain references for any positive reviews you submit.

Thank you,
TOB REVIEW STAFF 

Now that is good advice...OP take heed and your time here will be much more enjoyable.

Yes.  Don't flame the people who run the board.  Otherwise, you be YOU.

Hey, Ravishan: You still out there? The responses you received may not all match up with what you were looking for, but hopefully you got what you needed. Moral of the story: the moderators are very helpful and do things for a reason. Send one a polite respectful PM and  see what happens. Good luck.....

Ravishan, I see you've just polished off Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People." Well done!

6 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

Ravishan, I see you've just polished off Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People." Well done!

I wonder if he used a little Chianti to wash it down.

Take a step back. What occurred was not personal. Everyone understands you are frustrated but a profanity laced tirade will not solve your problem. The integrity of TOB and the review process is paramount. That should always be one of the primary concerns of the mods. If, as a newbie, you are ask to take an additional step to have your review posted, take it. An extra text or two to the young lady you had fun with for verification is not that big a deal.  If you wish to be a solid, respected member of this community, work with the mods, find a solution to your problem, implement that solution and move on. 

I hope the Admins feel the love from all of us❤ 

People generally try to be helpful to each other here and undo flaming usually equals reciprocal flaming.

Here's some guidance, don't refer to admin as assholes.  Contact them and ask for clarification if you don't understand how something is supposed to be done.  Also, lashing out at admin in an angry rant doesn't make you look like a fun loving guy that a lady is going to want to meet.  

On 5/28/2020 at 0:15 PM, Bit Banger said:

I wonder if he used a little Chianti to wash it down.

with some fava beans, no doubt.

In order for you to be consistent, may I make a suggestion for your second post. I suggest a profanity and f-bomb laced tirade about how horrible any and all ladies are who won't see you for lack of references or  "other reasons". You work on that and the rest of us will go get buckets of popcorn.

On 5/28/2020 at 1:38 PM, lustybustygina said:

Calling admid The F bomb not going to get you a head 

Yup. No head for him.

Never forget who pays the bills around here. In the end it's all that matters, not us.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit