wglide2003

FishnDude

30 posts in this topic

It’s an unfortunate consequence of our ‘secret lives’ that our passings often go unnoticed by this group of friends.

Edited by Bit Banger

So sad to hear this, he's always been so helpful in and out of this world!

I would agree with @BigBaldBlk.  FishnDude helped many people get through some hard times. He was kind, and generous. He would do nearly anything to help the ladies here.  He will be missed 🖤

I also so enjoyed fishNdude. For a while I did quite a bit of chatting.with me.  He took me out to lunch also once. He also made some really delicious menudo. Along with a family member this week dying- I am heart broken! 
RIP❤️❤️

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I heard the news yesterday.

So sad to hear.

fishNdude was one of a kind.

Great to talk to.  Always willing to answer a question.

RIP fishNdude. 

So sorry to hear this.  Never met him in person, but we DM'd here a number of times.  RIP !

19 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I am sad to report one of our own, FishnDude has passed away. He passed sometime last week and was found in his condo Friday. Apparently of a heart attack.   He was great friend and benefactor to many. His services have not been determined at this time and will probably be at a later date.

Very sorry to hear this, but thanks for sharing. I only knew him through the chats and 1 or 2 DMs, but he was truly one of the good guys and this board will miss him.

17 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It’s an unfortunate consequence of our ‘secret lives’ that our passings often go unnoticed by this group of friends.

Yep. The sad reality is this likely happens all the time and will continue to happen. :(

FishnDude will be missed.  I met him at a few summer parties. Generous guy.  His posts were usually spot-on with a touch of humor.  RIP😢

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Very sorry to hear this, but thanks for sharing. I only knew him through the chats and 1 or 2 DMs, but he was truly one of the good guys and this board will miss him.

He was an amazing person that did so much to help help so many people. He will be truly missed by everyone that knew him. I love you and will miss you deeply ❤ 

Ahhhh man. He was a cool hombre! I meet him twice at public events. I really enjoyed talking to him. Easy to talk to. He was straight forward and a no bullshit kind of guy, honest and genuine. It sucked when he stopped participating here on TOB. I really like hearing what he had to say. 

God speed FishnDude! Hats off to you and may there be unlimited trophy catches where you travel!!!!!! 

A BIG salute to a fellow fisherman!

I remember when he got his new teeth! Big smiles! He was all excited to eat a big steak. -just a happy memory of him that popped up in my mind,.

He will be very missed. We had a lot of fun for sure, such a sweetie!🙏🥰💗

Just not ready to talk about this yet 💔

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just not ready to talk about this yet 💔

We know babe. I’m so sorry.🙏😭

I am really sad to know he is gone. He was a gentleman and a pleasure to know in this community and in private. His perspective and smile will be missed! Rest in Love 🐠 💞😪

Edited by Chrissy

Oh No! I had not seen him in a long time, but he used to see me regularly and I am really saddened to hear this news:(

All in All, not at all a bad guy. He helped me out once when I was in a serious jam and treated me kindly. Rip Dear...

Thank you for posting.  

Hopefully, there is plenty of fishing for our dear friend. 

On 6/8/2023 at 10:25 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I remember when he got his new teeth! Big smiles! He was all excited to eat a big steak. -just a happy memory of him that popped up in my mind,.

I remember that. He way a really awesome guy!

that man got me through some of the hardest times of my life.

Thank you.

Thread may continue with Condolences only.

Please no more updates and/or leaning towards any RW info, .......

Just saw this. I'm sorry to hear the news. I never had the pleasure to meet him in person, but I always enjoyed to read what he had to say about this, that or the other.

I for one will miss his wisdom on here and his "view of the world" I really appreciated him for his take on life and his thoughts on living.

Damn it, RIP to my, and our thoughtful friend. You will be missed. My deepest condolences to his family. 

On 6/8/2023 at 10:25 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Such sad news. I'm sorry Sweetie....So sorry..

He was very helpful to me several times, and seemed so young (by text, admittedly) - I will miss him. RIP

Years ago we used to DM back and forth about providers. He would help me out with suggestions. He was a good guy.

On 6/5/2023 at 4:49 PM, wglide2003 said:

I am sad to report one of our own, FishnDude has passed away. He passed sometime last week and was found in his condo Friday. Apparently of a heart attack.   He was great friend and benefactor to many. His services have not been determined at this time and will probably be at a later date.

please if you like, PM me for an updated ...