Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lustybustygina

What is your Zodiac Sign ?

31 posts in this topic

1460FEB7-9176-4908-8236-378DC9EF1E4D_4_5005_c.jpeg

I''m A Capricorn and just some fun of what my sign is !

Capricorns are the ultimate worker bees; they're ambitious, organized, practical, goal-oriented, and they don't mind the hustle. “They're ready to give up a lot in order to achieve that goal,”  They also love making their own rules, which means they strive to reach high career positions.Capricorns tap into their inner fortitude to overcome whatever stands between them and their long-term goals and they don’t let anything distract them from getting ahead A cardinal sign, Capricorn is excellent at taking action and launching initiatives. Capricorn’s can-do attitude leads to success in pretty much any industry. While they're terrific leaders, they must also be mindful of their workaholic tendencies. It’s important for Capricorn to maintain a healthy work-life balance and avoid treating their friends and partners like their assistants office.

Interestingly, Capricorns are said to age backward: Having already endured hardships, Capricorns become increasingly youthful, optimistic, and playful as they mature. Indeed, inside every earnest Capricorn is a mischievous troublemaker (in tarot, Capricorn is symbolized by the "devil" card). Though this earth sign may seem a bit conservative and restrained at first, 

I thought there was a 13th sign now. (Ophiuchus)  I have seen charts where the dates for all the signs have changed, and another where just Scorpio was shortened to two weeks. Ophiuchus is squished between Scoprio and Sagitarus.  So I'm not sure what my sign is now.  (I don't follow Astrology too closely) I use to be a Leo, but now I'm a Cancer?

Scorpio. For the most part,  I think if you read into all of them, you will see part of you in everyone. It does ring true of not fucking a Scorpio for me. I will eventually get you back. 

I'm a day 1 capricorn.... so I tend to sway between Sagittarius and Capricorn 

Back in the days of bell bottoms and disco balls, a small talk conversation starter was frequently "what's your sign?"  I was much less tolerant but no less uninterested, my stock reply was "dollar." 

Yes indeed Gina! I looked at my Aquarius sign today. It was spot on for the most part. But I was bored and started to glance over the other Zodiacs. Holy crap, now I'm so confused?!  I maybe a Taurus , Leo, Aries, Gemini, and a Scorpio as well? I'm a dead ringer for those too.........:P

19 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Pisces! 🐟 🐠 

Me Too!

I find this interesting topic. As  Capricorn, I am not a ultimate worker bee. I am not ambitious. I am organized and practical. Not close to goal-oriented

On 11/8/2021 at 8:12 AM, ilovewomen said:

Me Too!

Me 3 ☺️🐠🌙 pisces

Edited by Leena_rose

On 11/14/2021 at 10:29 PM, Leena_rose said:

Me 3 ☺️🐠🌙 pisces

Me 4, pisces. 

17 hours ago, Ms T DDD said:

Leo here! I do not see any other Leo's 

Okay, I’ll play, I’m a Leo as well. I’m told I behave like a classic Leo Man, whatever that means.

We love hard and our hearts break exceptionally deep. We are strong, confident and desire power. Men Leo's are thoughtful, romantic and are wild in the sack. Women Leo's are competitive, sensitive and usually have leadership roles. We love to be the center of attention and life of the party. But we get hurt very easily and hold grudges for a lifetime. Leo's are extremely protective and courageous and will fight to the death. Leo's are born the kings and queens of the jungle therefore, we demand respect and will also give respect in return to those who earn it  We Leo's can be complicated with our fragile hearts and our strong personalities can hide our insecurities. 

There is my take on me and my Leo friends ❤

Edited by Ms T DDD
Miss use of phrase

On 12/9/2021 at 5:31 PM, Ms T DDD said:

We love hard and our hearts break exceptionally deep. We are strong, confident and desire power. Men Leo's are thoughtful, romantic and are wild in the sack. Women Leo's are competitive, sensitive and usually have leadership roles. We love to be the center of attention and life of the party. But we get hurt very easily and hold grudges for a lifetime. Leo's are extremely protective and courageous and will fight to the death. Leo's are born the kings and queens of the jungle therefore, we demand respect and will also give respect in return to those who earn it  We Leo's can be complicated with our fragile hearts and our strong personalities can hide our insecurities. 

There is my take on me and my Leo friends ❤

Exactly Me