Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandi Apple

Lack of legitimacy

28 posts in this topic

I'm curious how gentlemen feel about providers with no links on their ads to show that they are legit.

Be cautious!

Some TOFTT and are brave to do so. 

I guess everyone has to start somewhere. 

I certainly like when a lady links to her ad, or better yet her web site. It definately adds legitimacy, while hopefully providing information like availability, rates services etc. information that is not always other places.  Any more these days I'm not up for a whole lot of research.  If the information is not readily available, I'm likely to move on. 

Far as legitimately goes a undercover sting operation can make it look legit if they want to, not that hard, always must do a little investigating 

Since things like rates and screening are typically not included in the TOB ad, a link to a website where all that data resides is very useful and, yes, enhances legitimacy, especially for providers with minimal reviews. 

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Since things like rates and screening are typically not included in the TOB ad, a link to a website where all that data resides is very useful and, yes, enhances legitimacy, especially for providers with minimal reviews. 

I agree!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

I agree!!!!!!!!

Me, too.  With the TOB guidelines, having an ad or website that provides a bit more information is very helpful.

Yes a ad/website helps answer questions that a girl might hang up if asked over the phone. Rates and services.  Everyone has to start from scratch.  So a lack of info isn't always a red flag. Basically every sugar baby encounter I have had was flying blind. Like the old saying you need experience to get a job but you can't get a job without experience.

No links (or dead links to a defunct website or generic site with no actual profile, both of which I've seen here) isn't necessarily a deal-breaker for me. If the TOB profile appears legit--pics, reviews, and a consistent presence that I've noticed over a significant period of time--that's typically enough for me to take the next step of reaching out if I'm interested. If there's a phone number (and most of the time there is), googling that can also illuminate the picture a bit more. I've had no hiccups around this so far.

With that being said, if I'm a new provider with no TOB reviews, I would definitely have a link to my own website.

Web sites help me decide, as do reviews and pics.  I put more weight on pics and reviews.  I also value multiple reviews, and perhaps at least a sense of what is and is not available.

I had a provider who wanted me to subscribe to her OnlyFans for a $100 a month before she would schedule an appointment. Needless to say I passed.

Edited by Mr.Pink

8 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I had a provider who wanted me to subscribe to her OnlyFans for a $100 a month before she would schedule an appointment. Needless to say I passed.

Really! So, with her requirement, she lost both an appointment, and the OnlyFans subscription?  

On 2/1/2021 at 10:20 AM, Mr.Pink said:

I thought the whole idea behind this was to stay pretty much UTR? I dont have an "other half" to worry about, but I'd still like to keep a bit of privacy. Subscribing to only fans and private snapchat and stuff like that just puts you more out there. I'm not saying it's bad or anything,  just saying it's not for me. I agree with the other dudes about having a link to somewhere a guy can figure out your rates and services. If you ask over the phone or through text you get beat down by the provider, but how else are you supposed to know? Let's face it, we all have our budget, just some budgets are larger than others, and it would be nice to know if a provider is within our budget or not before we contact her. 😉

1 hour ago, Juanmotai said:

I thought the whole idea behind this was to stay pretty much UTR? I dont have an "other half" to worry about, but I'd still like to keep a bit of privacy. Subscribing to only fans and private snapchat and stuff like that just puts you more out there. I'm not saying it's bad or anything,  just saying it's not for me. I agree with the other dudes about having a link to somewhere a guy can figure out your rates and services. If you ask over the phone or through text you get beat down by the provider, but how else are you supposed to know? Let's face it, we all have our budget, just some budgets are larger than others, and it would be nice to know if a provider is within our budget or not before we contact her. 😉

Yes, yes, yes! Can you put together a dude seminar? Go to the website or whatever the lady has ( hopefully she has something). READ.... if it all looks good, then make contact. Yay! 

I think a request for deposit or demanding only using some sort of cash replacement (cashapp, venmo .......) is a big red flag.  To use anything that leaves "electronic bread crumbs" is, in my opinion, a huge break in discretion.  For me any form of "reward" other than cash, OR just the pleasure of my company  :) for compensation will take me to a new search.

I respect this is a two way street and the ladies have privacy and discretion concerns too. But. Any Ad content, links, website, images, any 411 that can be directed to or found with a phone or email start search is 100% appreciated.  Anything that leads to making the safest decision on who to seek out a date with is the best content these boards/communities could ever provide.  

On 1/20/2021 at 0:20 AM, Kandi Apple said:

I'm curious how gentlemen feel about providers with no links on their ads to show that they are legit.

Be cautious!

Some TOFTT and are brave to do so. 

I guess everyone has to start somewhere. 

I wonder how girls feel when guys are not verified, have done no reviews but want you to be verified with recent review's. Its a 2 way street. When you started was you verified? Did you have a website? 

15 hours ago, mustang said:

I think a request for deposit or demanding only using some sort of cash replacement (cashapp, venmo .......) is a big red flag.  To use anything that leaves "electronic bread crumbs" is, in my opinion, a huge break in discretion.  For me any form of "reward" other than cash, OR just the pleasure of my company  :) for compensation will take me to a new search.

I have thousands in deposit from client's. But only because they make accounts on boards and don't get verified. Don't do reviews and expect me to risk my freedom seeing they unverified Ass. Guys who do reviews and are verified ALWAYS have something to say about deposit. It DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU. Your Verified. Girls should not get deposits from verified client's.

From personally TOFTT too many times, I learned long ago that if I was interested in a lady, if I couldn't verify her by reviews or some other legitimate means, I wouldn't see her.  One of the many reasons I quit hobbying 10 years while traveling.

I typically would not have a problem providing whatever screening information she required after I could verify her.  I understand her need to verify I'm safe.

4 hours ago, E.J.England said:

I have thousands in deposit from client's. But only because they make accounts on boards and don't get verified. Don't do reviews and expect me to risk my freedom seeing they unverified Ass. Guys who do reviews and are verified ALWAYS have something to say about deposit. It DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU. Your Verified. Girls should not get deposits from verified client's.

Guess I did not read this in the "rule book"  You can ONLY speak for yourself and I respect and believe what you have said, but not all of the ladies here on on other sites follow this "rule"  

21 hours ago, E.J.England said:

Its a 2 way street. When you started was you verified? Did you have a website? 

To answer your questions 

Yes, when I started I was verified. I was fortunate enough to have close relations with another reputable provider. 

I first joined P411 and had a website that followed. 

We all owe it to ourselves to do our homework and be safe, providers and hobbyists alike. I don't have any strict rules about not seeing a provider I'm interested in just because she lacks a particular credential, but I do my homework before I reach out and I do need to be relatively comfortable about a lady's legitimacy before I'll contact her for the first time. That legitimacy can be established by any combination of things, but generally the stronger her online presence the more comfortable I'll feel--lengthy positive review history on reputable websites goes a long way, as does P411 verification or a nice personal website that provides substantial details. I've been in this hobby for quite a while now and I've mostly played it pretty safe; I can count on one hand the number of times I've done a "TOFTT" on a new lady without a particularly strong online presence or review history, and two of them worked out quite well (one of these happened just last week!), while the others were revealed to be apparent scams (in which I fortunately avoided losing anything or really being victimized because I already had my guard up and approached the interactions with a healthy dose of skepticism). Just as providers need to screen clients in order to hopefully avoid LE or violence, so do clients need to reasonably assure themselves that they know what they are getting into--walking into a sting is always a risk, but IMO the more likely risks are that the girl or the session won't be as advertised, or that it's a scam, or that she or her "crew" will try to rob you. Having a website, P411 profile, a thorough review history, or other online presence is a good way to assure me that I know what I'm getting into and paying for. But we should also be mindful that there could be promising new talent out there that doesn't have the reviews and such; I'm not sure how we can make it easier for them to establish themselves in this industry, but I think we should be mindful of them and try to make room for the real/good ones where possible.

A website is nice, but I don't consider it a necessity. I can usually get all the info I need with a text, PM, or email, plus it's an easy start to open that line of communication. I don't consider a website a sign of legitimacy. Reviews on here make validating easy, but in the absence of those a P411 and/or original pics is a great start (even better if you can see her face). Also, providing a meet and greet option is usually a good sign. 

I'm more than happy to provide whatever screening information she wants, it's only fair. Just no deposits. 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Fenrir373 said:

We all owe it to ourselves to do our homework and be safe, providers and hobbyists alike. I don't have any strict rules about not seeing a provider I'm interested in just because she lacks a particular credential, but I do my homework before I reach out and I do need to be relatively comfortable about a lady's legitimacy before I'll contact her for the first time. That legitimacy can be established by any combination of things, but generally the stronger her online presence the more comfortable I'll feel--lengthy positive review history on reputable websites goes a long way, as does P411 verification or a nice personal website that provides substantial details. I've been in this hobby for quite a while now and I've mostly played it pretty safe; I can count on one hand the number of times I've done a "TOFTT" on a new lady without a particularly strong online presence or review history, and two of them worked out quite well (one of these happened just last week!), while the others were revealed to be apparent scams (in which I fortunately avoided losing anything or really being victimized because I already had my guard up and approached the interactions with a healthy dose of skepticism). Just as providers need to screen clients in order to hopefully avoid LE or violence, so do clients need to reasonably assure themselves that they know what they are getting into--walking into a sting is always a risk, but IMO the more likely risks are that the girl or the session won't be as advertised, or that it's a scam, or that she or her "crew" will try to rob you. Having a website, P411 profile, a thorough review history, or other online presence is a good way to assure me that I know what I'm getting into and paying for. But we should also be mindful that there could be promising new talent out there that doesn't have the reviews and such; I'm not sure how we can make it easier for them to establish themselves in this industry, but I think we should be mindful of them and try to make room for the real/good ones where possible.

very well said,  It is all about reaching that comfort level in life.  Newer companions will take on their own internet personality when they feel more comfortable. I was busy doing a  real world job in addition to doing this back in 2002, (when I first started). I posted ads in the Oyster back in those days and the Internet was still relatively new. It was scary and at times, yes,  I was worried about keeping my worlds separated. As time continued I became more comfortable.  Speaking from a companion's eyes! Always good to do your homework on both ends! 

On 2/16/2021 at 7:43 AM, Kandi Apple said:

To answer your questions 

Yes, when I started I was verified. I was fortunate enough to have close relations with another reputable provider. 

I first joined P411 and had a website that followed. 

It DON'T work like that. But okay. I'm verified on 17 board's like this one. I started fron scratch. Now I can't comprehend Women not getting verified but everybody starts somewhere. I'm always here to help not hinder or Judge.

6 hours ago, E.J.England said:

It DON'T work like that. But okay. I'm verified on 17 board's like this one. I started fron scratch. Now I can't comprehend Women not getting verified but everybody starts somewhere. I'm always here to help not hinder or Judge.

My sense is that right now  it's becoming harder and harder to get verified or establish a strong presence if you don't already have one. The new provider that I took a chance on a few weeks ago told me that she's finding it really difficult to get verified by this and other sites, just because of their requirements and procedures. She was absolutely as advertised in her photos, ads and websites, so there's no question that she's legitimate, but the red tape is hindering her from further establishing herself. Similarly, I've been at this for over a decade now, and I had a pretty well-established online presence on review sites and forums in my previous city, but when I moved cross-country more recently and decided to start over with a new online profile (and on new-to-me websites that serve my current location better), I've found it tough to gain credibility. I've now submitted two reviews to TOB and both have been rejected because I don't have any provider references here yet (or something like that). Several years ago there were fewer scams and shills, so it was easier to trust those in the community and easier to gain credibility because there was less of an assumption that new posters were not legit. Same with new providers, I think; nowadays our first thought when we see a new ad with attractive photos is "it's probably a scam; seems TGTBT." I could see that it would be tough to be a new provider trying to prove that you are really who you say you are on the internet.

On 2/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, Fenrir373 said:

My sense is that right now  it's becoming harder and harder to get verified or establish a strong presence if you don't already have one. The new provider that I took a chance on a few weeks ago told me that she's finding it really difficult to get verified by this and other sites, just because of their requirements and procedures. She was absolutely as advertised in her photos, ads and websites, so there's no question that she's legitimate, but the red tape is hindering her from further establishing herself. Similarly, I've been at this for over a decade now, and I had a pretty well-established online presence on review sites and forums in my previous city, but when I moved cross-country more recently and decided to start over with a new online profile (and on new-to-me websites that serve my current location better), I've found it tough to gain credibility. I've now submitted two reviews to TOB and both have been rejected because I don't have any provider references here yet (or something like that). Several years ago there were fewer scams and shills, so it was easier to trust those in the community and easier to gain credibility because there was less of an assumption that new posters were not legit. Same with new providers, I think; nowadays our first thought when we see a new ad with attractive photos is "it's probably a scam; seems TGTBT." I could see that it would be tough to be a new provider trying to prove that you are really who you say you are on the internet.

Getting yourself establish will help your reviews to be posted.

Posting more in the forums will help establish you.

Seeing established ladies and ask them to provide you a reference will help also. Seeing the ladies from other sites don’t help you get established.