gb0138

Rising asset prices

103 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

A six week session?  Damn Bit, you are the man!

Yes, my travel companions joined me for 2-6 weeks at a time.  The last one was slightly over 2 months.

So by judging by most of the posts here I can only think some men think the prices ladies here charge are more than most of the men can afford given the recent circumstances? Agree or disagree? I for one think the market corrects itself in an appropriate manner. Or maybe I'm full of BS as usual? I know a lot of people I work with took a 20 to 25% pay cut recently, of which I don't support by any means. But I support unions in general so I'm in the minority here. And as a result I didn't have to take a pay cut. Go Unions! I'll be happy to pay 100% because I can afford it!

I think the guys that complain about rates don't really respect the ladies here.

On 03/11/2020 at 10:31 PM, ilovewomen said:

If you expect 23 and get 43, its not bait and switch if it is the same lady.  It is prehaps mis-representation of product (apologies to the ladies for referring to you as a product).  But I can guarantee you will have a better time with a lady that knows what she is doing and wants to have a good time.  A lot 23 yo's only want you to get in, get off and get out.

Not necessarily....I find younger SPs to be more enthusiastic :)

8 hours ago, veteranhobbyist said:

Not necessarily....I find younger SPs to be more enthusiastic :)

Younger women, older women, 3G or wild passion, it depends on the individual lady. It can depend on the day she is having . It DEFINITELY can depend on us guys....lets face it, some of us are studs....some of us are duds. Now, an older lady has more years experience at getting herself together and  getting it on, even when she is not really into it. She also has more experience at making like she is having a great time, even if she is with a dud and is not. Some may not like that description, but I just look at it as life and sexual experience\professionalism. 

I tried one of the Sugar Baby sites. These gals want 2-3 times more than the TOB gals. They’re not living in reality. But like someone said here “nothing is to high, it’s just what you’re willing to donate”

I can either buy two 40 oz. bottles of Mickey's Malt Liquor, Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor BTW, for $8.58. Or, I can buy a 6 pack of twelve oz. bottles for $9.99. That's a difference of $1.41 more for 8 oz. less of Mickey's Malt- excuse me, Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor.

I don't have a problem with the increase. However it does cut down on my activities, only because I like sample different providers instead of going to the same ones over and over again.  At $200 I was willing to take a bad date on the chin every now and then. Now I definitely only stick with the ones I know because every session has to count. However I will say that I'm not fond of brand new providers jumping in on the rate increase. Only because I've watch so many seasoned providers work their way up and slowly increased once they were established.  I'm guessing that covid is the reason for the increase because that means less clients. 

I've noticed a big change in price. There are a lot more visitors from out of state. There is a scam that you shouldn't get caught up in. Its about buying a gift cards, Amazon, Apple pay for a deposit. Don't do it!  Stick with local talent. I've never had a problem with this site, verification, or integrity of its providers. I try to turn these people to TOB, and if they are real they will do it.  

8 hours ago, javajunkie said:

I've noticed a big change in price. There are a lot more visitors from out of state. There is a scam that you shouldn't get caught up in. Its about buying a gift cards, Amazon, Apple pay for a deposit. Don't do it!  Stick with local talent. I've never had a problem with this site, verification, or integrity of its providers. I try to turn these people to TOB, and if they are real they will do it.  

The second a lady tells me or texts me that she needs a electronic deposit, I'll hang up or quit texting. It's as simple as that. 

Cash is king. Every now and then some ladies on this forum that is highly reputable will ask, and I'll oblige, but she better have reviews before I'll Venmo anything.

Look for the asian and russian gals. Some amps have gals in their late teens or early 20's for around 160 an hour. Or some early 20's russians around 200-250 an hour. (Cross your fingers that there's not a market adjustment!)

Edited by Copper-pipee

14 hours ago, Copper-pipee said:

The second a lady tells me or texts me that she needs a electronic deposit, I'll hang up or quit texting. It's as simple as that. 

Cash is king. Every now and then some ladies on this forum that is highly reputable will ask, and I'll oblige, but she better have reviews before I'll Venmo anything.

Look for the asian and russian gals. Some amps have gals in their late teens or early 20's for around 160 an hour. Or some early 20's russians around 200-250 an hour. (Cross your fingers that there's not a market adjustment!)

It’s very unfortunate that it has come down to deposit situations. I would be hesitant as well (if I didn’t know me). I would have never asked a few years ago. I do ask occasionally now due to all of the riff raff. It’s amazing how much time folks have on their hands to screw around us ladies.🙄 Traveling dates, chronic cancelers, chronic texters that don’t book, have a reputation of NCNS, will require a deposit or pre-pay.

Thank those guys and the ones ( girls and guys) that book fake appointments—-yes this happens. Thank the guys (including regulars) that need an ASAP appointment at noon, agree to meet at 12:45, then cancel at 12:20 as I’m driving like a crazy woman to my incall. Then they refuse to pay a cancel fee. Rude fuckers. We don’t need to turn this into how often the ladies do this—— I DON’T. Anyhow... long story short thank these bozos for the deposit situation. Sorry.🤷‍♀️

54 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

... long story short thank these bozos for the deposit situation. Sorry.🤷‍♀️

Yes, it’s a very few ash-hats that spoil things for the rest of us. 😡 That’s both M causing ladies to ask for deposits and F making gentlemen hesitant to place deposits.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 11/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, Vassago said:

I can either buy two 40 oz. bottles of Mickey's Malt Liquor, Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor BTW, for $8.58. Or, I can buy a 6 pack of twelve oz. bottles for $9.99. That's a difference of $1.41 more for 8 oz. less of Mickey's Malt- excuse me, Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor.

I remember Mickey's Big Mouth molt loved it. 

I think people are looking at this the wrong way. If unemployment, for example, rises, I think rates will go up, not down. Same thing for increased health crises. The unemployed or men who are refusing to participate in this due to severe health risk (Covid-19), are not going to participate at all, no matter how low the rates are. Most of the women here probably understand this, and will increase rates, not decrease them considering they still have to survive or at the very least would like to maintain a certain lifestyle. If you want to see a gradual, or slow decrease in rates, I'd hope for a thriving state economy, which will bring more providers into the area. More providers means more competition. Hence you get competitive rates. I wouldn't hold your breath on lower rates happening any time soon.

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

I think people are looking at this the wrong way. If unemployment, for example, rises, I think rates will go up, not down. Same thing for increased health crises. The unemployed or men who are refusing to participate in this due to severe health risk (Covid-19), are not going to participate at all, no matter how low the rates are. Most of the women here probably understand this, and will increase rates, not decrease them considering they still have to survive or at the very least would like to maintain a certain lifestyle. If you want to see a gradual, or slow decrease in rates, I'd hope for a thriving state economy, which will bring more providers into the area. More providers means more competition. Hence you get competitive rates. I wouldn't hold your breath on lower rates happening any time soon.

Interesting application of the law of supply and demand. You hypothesize that rates will increase solely because providers need to recognize the same total income from fewer clients. The law of s and d would indicate that higher rates will further depress demand, thus lowering demand and, hence, reducing total income. As such, I'm not sure that raising rates produces the desired result.  You further observe that a good economy will increase competition and lower rates. Pribably - but would it not also increase the number of hobbyists (demand), thus raising or stabilizing rates? Having said all that, I dont know for certain that any of these economic truths apply to the hobby. I would be interested in hearing from some of our more astute providers at  the TOB superstore about their business realities. 

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Interesting application of the law of supply and demand. You hypothesize that rates will increase solely because providers need to recognize the same total income from fewer clients. The law of s and d would indicate that higher rates will further depress demand, thus lowering demand and, hence, reducing total income. As such, I'm not sure that raising rates produces the desired result.  You further observe that a good economy will increase competition and lower rates. Pribably - but would it not also increase the number of hobbyists (demand), thus raising or stabilizing rates? Having said all that, I dont know for certain that any of these economic truths apply to the hobby. I would be interested in hearing from some of our more astute providers at  the TOB superstore about their business realities. 

I came across an interesting article here: 

https://www.nap.edu/read/12976/chapter/4#23

I don’t necessarily agree with everything in it, but it had some very interesting points to glean from.

Another element to consider is the collapse of what I would consider one of the biggest online sex advertising platforms and the explosion in housing prices. Considering the declining economy, housing prices for some reason in Colorado appear to be relatively stable.

I noted the ballooning of provider costs coinciding with these two events.

Edited by Vassago

I’ve only seen rates go up in the last couple of years . Now from a clients perspective, I’ve always felt I can pay more to see someone I really like, and at least initially (after the rate increase) I will try to see the person as often as what I’m used to, but over time I’ll probably see her less frequent.

If we consider everything from a yearly salary perspective. You have a favorite you will see 20 times a year, at a 200/hr rate you will contribute 4K / year plus tips, gifts, etc. 

If your favorites rate increases to 300/hr ( let’s be honest here, these rate increases are not in the 20-50 range) she can potentially make 6k/ year now with you as her client, assuming 20 visits per year..But that will never happen. As a client, I will probably try to see her as frequent the first month or two, but eventually either move on to other providers or significantly reduce the number of times I see her (once a month instead of twice a month for example).

All in all, my favorite is now making more per session but won’t be getting the original 4K /year she was getting from me. She will probably think things are starting to become slow but is not a reflection of the hobby environment but rather the client response to her rate increase, not during the first few months but after that period.

I think is all about how sustainable your business model is. 

On 12/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, Vassago said:

I would have to say unfortunately (for us gentleman that can barely afford the current rates at least) I do not see THIS at all... once the rates go up i dont see why a lady would bring it back down again... that's usually with anything though. once the rate is increased there is no actual good reason to bring it back down again unless it starts losing you money

I’m a longtime hobbyist and mostly a lurker here these days. I don’t hobby as much anymore but I did notice some of the “going rates” which were really surprising considering the economy and the unemployment rate. Despite the fact that there seems to be more girls available than even 4-5 years ago, 400/hr seems to be the average and many visiting girls charging 600-800/hr. I’m guessing the demand is still high and majority of the hobbyists are still making good money. Luckily for ones that are hurting for cash, many providers are offering hhr sessions for lower prices. As I age, I’m finding more value and enjoyment from CMT type quality FBSM sessions than the FS and they are still very affordable😊

Let’s just say it prices have gone crazy.  We need more variety and a little healthy competition. What really annoys me is when someone I see keeps raising rates.  Once you reach a certain price point I’m done.  If anything I’m a little willing to pay more the first time for the excitement of the experience.  I see many people more than once, but the very first time is an adrenaline building experience.  I even get discounts from companies for being loyal to their products.  Would you pay $29lb for rump roast?

5 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

Let’s just say it prices have gone crazy.  We need more variety and a little healthy competition. What really annoys me is when someone I see keeps raising rates.  Once you reach a certain price point I’m done.  If anything I’m a little willing to pay more the first time for the excitement of the experience.  I see many people more than once, but the very first time is an adrenaline building experience.  I even get discounts from companies for being loyal to their products.  Would you pay $29lb for rump roast?

Does GM/Chevrolet, Ford, King Soopers, Safeway, etc, etc, etc give you a discount on your purchases if you only purchase from them?

Why would you expect a lady who you may visit give you a discount for visiting them?

I shop at Whole Foods and I’m a prime member.  So yes I get a discount and cash back.

And if you buy groceries at Safeway you get discounts on gas.

And most auto manufacturers will give you an additional discount on a new car or truck if you are a current owner.  Sorry last one.

So you expect discounts and freebies from the ladies if you see them more than once?

After the first time, they usually want to pay me for repeat visits. Does that qualify as a discount?

YMMV

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

After the first time, they usually want to pay me for repeat visits. Does that qualify as a discount?

YMMV

Definitely not a discount, but maybe some more time 😁🍻

On 2/2/2021 at 4:21 PM, BadBoy said:

YMMV

Thanks. That’s the best laugh I’ve had in a long time.👍🏻

I alway figured that any young lady will to spend time with my old ass, deserves a bonus. 🥴

7 hours ago, tide32 said:

I always figured that any young lady willing to spend time spanking my old ass desperately hoping I boner up. 🥴

#Ifixditforyou

On 10/13/2020 at 11:15 PM, Laci French said:

Do you bitch about other inflation or is it just hookers?

Thank you for the uncanny ability to keep things simply 💯.

I don't get the point of rate threads, and there's a new one every month. This is a luxury, legally debatable, hobby. If you can't afford it, move on. It's not like we're going to band together and boycott hookers.