Elegant_Amanda

Incall vs. Outcall

34 posts in this topic

I would say you should have a incall  always but for the gentleman who can’t get to you an outcall should be available, if you need to charge a little extra that is fine with most I’m sure.

45 minutes ago, Elegant_Amanda said:

Question for the gentlemen of the board:  Is incall or outcall preferable?

Can't drive...so outcall .

Speaking for myself, for the first few encounters with a lady, I prefer an incall or a meet and greet( coffee or lunch). I like to pick a lady and do several visits to build up a connection and a trust in each other before I invite them to my home, which is a drive from Denver. The outcalls tend to be multi- hour with me cooking dinner and sometimes riding horses etc.

Just my 2 cents worth, but that is just me.

I'm betting you will get a variety of answers to your question, but for me it's incall only.

I like an incall. I figure since the ladies feel safer there, then everything goes better.

I greatly prefer outcall.  Why?  If she is early, woohoo we start sooner!  If she is late I kickback in the recliner and if need be pop a cold one and relax.  If she stands me up, at least I did not have to drive anywhere and deal with all the morons on the roadways (different topic).  Stings on johns are extremely unlikely to a private residence and especially in another town. B)  Of course that all only works by being single and unattached.

Different strokes for different folks for different reasons.  I like incalls.  Though I am single (divorced for 13 years and not looking for a relationship), I share living space, so having someone over doesn't work for me.  Many years ago, when I was single, I lived alone in my first house and utilized both incall and outcall....depending on my mood and the ladies' preference.

I really appreciate the input! It’s helpful getting my feet wet in the industry again. Thank you so much!

Sometimes incall to your hotel...

Sometimes outcall to my hotel...

the difference often depends on the actual location of each...

1 minute ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Sometimes incall to your hotel...

Sometimes outcall to my hotel...

the difference often depends on the actual location of each...

How about---> if you are staying at the same Hotel ?

I'd say incall 80%, while I could have a lady to my home I don't want my nosy neighbors involved in my personal life.  And they are very nosy!

19 hours ago, Elegant_Amanda said:

Question for the gentlemen of the board:  Is incall or outcall preferable?

I have a full house of people that live with me so I only see ladies that do incall

I prefer incall, I am single but have adult children, one rents the basement and the other two are home from college now and then.  I do a lot of business in DTC so its convenient to see ladies between appointments. Although I am limited on the amount of time I have.   

Which brings up this point, often I try to schedule a couple days in advance to ensure a full hour of my time is available between appointments, but quite often the lady will cancel the night before or morning of the appointment when I have scheduled a few days in advance.  Not sure why that is?  Seems its better to book the same day or no more than a day in advance.  Then when you try that you find the time you want is already booked.  Frustrating at times.  OK thread hijack over.

I see a lot of ladies set up in either DTC or Westminster and sometimes downtown/Cherry Creek.  I suggest splitting the week between DTC and the North.  I will only drive up north if its a lady I have seen before.  I suppose its the same for North to South.

I travel a lot for work and when I am out of town I still prefer incall.  I have just not had good experiences on the road with outcall.  When traveling I only see ladies that strike my fancy, but I do go to AMPs in Dallas - for the massage.

9 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Then the stars have aligned and the orgasms will be incredible!

11 hours ago, Kaduk said:

hmmmm...probably incall there too...

many times i have seen a lady in a hotel and thought to myself 'god gawd i wish she was a provider'...

which is funny because you know it has to be true that at any given night at an airport hotel there has to be some 'dating' going on...

I would say both. I do feel that incall works better for first time together. If you see someone a few times I enjoy having them come to me as well. I usually visit town and stay somewhere nice, so it's fun to share the experience there too. 

Wish you the best. :-)

Incall.  I don't even like hotels, tbh.  Outcall for me is too risky, I always have people stopping over, neighbors that know me, etc.  So that's just me. :)

On 9/4/2019 at 8:28 AM, cosmo said:

I prefer incall, I am single but have adult children, one rents the basement and the other two are home from college now and then.  I do a lot of business in DTC so its convenient to see ladies between appointments. Although I am limited on the amount of time I have.   

Which brings up this point, often I try to schedule a couple days in advance to ensure a full hour of my time is available between appointments, but quite often the lady will cancel the night before or morning of the appointment when I have scheduled a few days in advance.  Not sure why that is?  Seems its better to book the same day or no more than a day in advance.  Then when you try that you find the time you want is already booked.  Frustrating at times.  OK thread hijack over.

I see a lot of ladies set up in either DTC or Westminster and sometimes downtown/Cherry Creek.  I suggest splitting the week between DTC and the North.  I will only drive up north if its a lady I have seen before.  I suppose its the same for North to South.

I travel a lot for work and when I am out of town I still prefer incall.  I have just not had good experiences on the road with outcall.  When traveling I only see ladies that strike my fancy, but I do go to AMPs in Dallas - for the massage.

This is REALLY helpful!  I'm trying to figure out which direction to go and when/where to set up an incall or share with another gal.  It's been interesting to find out what locals prefer.

Did a couple of outcalls in the past, but now I'm 100% incall.

Noticed most incalls are in DTC ( understandable with amount of places available) or Westminster area. I have only visited  DTC ( recently). 

My ? to the ladies is: Why these areas ? Popularity?  Comfort level?  Less le presence?  

Only reason I don't enjoy DTC is traffic ( it seams) 24/7 , plus distance ( I live in Lakewood) . Reason why more ladies don't offer incall near this area ? (Lakewood/ Southwest Denver area ) Several places in area? 

Guess I'm just curious is all ? I mostly enjoy lady coming to my place, due to my comfort level, and feel more relaxed .   

If traveling.... prefer outcall due to not wanting to get lost. Lol! 

Edited by Imyrhklbry
Additional comment

37 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Noticed most incalls are in DTC ( understandable with amount of places available) or Westminster area. I have only visited  DTC ( recently). 

My ? to the ladies is: Why these areas ? Popularity?  Comfort level?  Less le presence?  

Only reason I don't enjoy DTC is traffic ( it seams) 24/7 , plus distance ( I live in Lakewood) . Reason why more ladies don't offer incall near this area ? (Lakewood/ Southwest Denver area ) Several places in area? 

Guess I'm just curious is all ? I mostly enjoy lady coming to my place, due to my comfort level, and feel more relaxed .   

If traveling.... prefer outcall due to not wanting to get lost. Lol! 

I'm guessing Downtown and DTC have the largest daytime populations of well paid workers. Westminster/Broomfield is similar.

Lakewood is notorious for L E stings, and harassment. 

I've visited incalls in every area, from Boulder to Parker. All were fine places for me! I suspect girls choose locations based on where they expect the most income, and safest conditions.

In the past incall seemed like the way to go.

On 9/4/2019 at 11:58 AM, hornyoldtoad said:

hmmmm...probably incall there too...

many times i have seen a lady in a hotel and thought to myself 'god gawd i wish she was a provider'...

which is funny because you know it has to be true that at any given night at an airport hotel there has to be some 'dating' going on...

That actually happened to me, as I was leaving a hotel. I noticed a girl with bright red hair. She had her back to me,  as the porter was getting her luggage out of the cab. When she turned around, I recognized her from her ad pictures. She travels a lot and is in town about once a month. Just like dancers, it is always different to see the girls out in their natural state.