Calik8

What do you do after the deed is done?

75 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I definetly love to cuddle. I always make sure I leave enough time on the clock for this to happen.  I love it when a girl slides up next to me, puts her head on my chest and drapes her leg over mine. Me with one arm around her back.  Both of us taking our hands and  gently caressing each other ever so slightly. Just a little small talk about yourselves. It is this time where you get to learn about  each other and make a real connection.  If there is plenty of time on the clock and she just gets cleaned up and dressed. It makes you feel like a number and expecting to hear next!!

Bingo.

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Now that I think about it, I wonder how many gents have felt like they were held hostage to my cuddling 🤔 🤷‍♀️

My guess is none.  Certainly not me.  But like others have said, it is up to the lady.  If there is time, and she wants to cuddle, count me in. 

20 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

I like to cuddle and continue to caress the lady gently.  I try to spend as much time as i can admiring the beautiful form of a ladies body before and after.

I agree. One best parts of an encounter and if it doesn't happen I have the feeling something was missing.

16 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I definetly love to cuddle. I always make sure I leave enough time on the clock for this to happen.  I love it when a girl slides up next to me, puts her head on my chest and drapes her leg over mine. Me with one arm around her back.  Both of us taking our hands and  gently caressing each other ever so slightly. Just a little small talk about yourselves. It is this time where you get to learn about  each other and make a real connection.  If there is plenty of time on the clock and she just gets cleaned up and dressed. It makes you feel like a number and expecting to hear next!!

100%  Cuddle me more 

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Now that I think about it, I wonder how many gents have felt like they were held hostage to my cuddling 🤔 🤷‍♀️

What a great to held hostage.

Yeah... I wouldn’t mind it, but I don’t get the offer....well, there was one lady that just threw herself beside me for like 10min... but she’s long gone....

19 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

If only........I’m just a number...

2 hours ago, Wrangler05 said:

Yeah... I wouldn’t mind it, but I don’t get the offer....well, there was one lady that just threw herself beside me for like 10min... but she’s long gone....

The key to cuddle time after the deed is you need to leave enough time at the end of your session to cuddle. If you finish right on time or go over, there's no time to cuddle, so the provider can't really offer. We do our best. 💙

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

"DEATH BY CUDDLE".

Cuddle on up to me! The human connection is amazingly powerful 😘💋💥

49 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The key to cuddle time after the deed is you need to leave enough time at the end of your session to cuddle. If you finish right on time or go over, there's no time to cuddle, so the provider can't really offer. We do our best. 💙

I have to agree with you here... on a lot of  occasions this has been the case. That and the fact that I have never brought it up. The way I phrased my statement it may sound like I’m putting down the provider, and that’s not my intention here at all ...if I’m putting the blame anywhere.. it’s all on me....

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I wish I could be your cuddle buddy or 'hostage.'

Definitely enjoy cuddling! To me it is the difference between a good service and a great experience. 

20 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

My guess is none.  Certainly not me.  But like others have said, it is up to the lady.  If there is time, and she wants to cuddle, count me in. 

Totally agree!

On 8/6/2019 at 1:34 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not me 😁

I like to cuddle and caress.  But it depends on the mood, the lady and the time.  When it all clicks, what a fine way to cool down, connect, converse and show appreciation for a shared pleasuring.  Dang....after writing this, I'm horny.  ;)

As long as we both got what we wanted the feeling is mutual I can be held hostage to cuddling any day

On 8/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, Calik8 said:

After the dead is done what do you do? Are you a cuddle after or just clean up and leave kinda person?

The deed isn’t really done without the cuddling.  IMHO.  

It really depends on the lady. After the deed and cleanup if she just gets dressed it feels like she’s tapping her foot waiting for me to leave so she can get to the next rooster. I usually don’t repeat with those type of ladies. But if she crawls back in bed, it’s so much better. Sometimes it even leads to msog which is amazing. 

You can hold me hostage anytime

On 8/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, Calik8 said:

After the dead is done what do you do? Are you a cuddle after or just clean up and leave kinda person?

If I may interject... the answer to this question might depend on...

1. The mood/attitude of the provider & her natural propensity/preference for it.

2. Same factors for the gent (I would love to be cuddled).

3.  If you are engaged in stimulating conversation after the deed, it may take the place of cuddling as these are two different forms of intimacy, yet combining the two is perfectly okay.

4. The type of chemistry existing between provider & client.

5. On different days, all of the above conditions are subject to variability.

-RJ  ⚘

On 8/6/2019 at 2:36 AM, mountainrider33 said:

I'm not a non-cuddler.  I base my behavior on cues given by the provider.  Out of almost 40 different providers, there was only one that wanted to cuddle afterwards, with the rest just getting dressed afterwards.  If she was still on TOB, I'd get the "you choose the wrong providers" quote that she's stated to me many times.  I recognize that very young and very hot is not synonymous with intimate, BUT there have been a few suggestions I've received lately where that might not be the case.

Really?  Probably 80% for me who don't mind cuddling.  I enjoy that time to cuddle, talk a little, just enjoy a few minutes before rushing off.  

I guess I'm not much of a romantic; or maybe I'd feel that would be cheating. It's fun to talk a little, laughing and joking is even better

13 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Most of the providers I see are under 25, which are not much for cuddling

That explains why your reviews are all over the place.

To all their own.

3 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Yup.  I'm not going to deny that and it's of my own making.  It's almost worth it when you find that rare ATF level provider that fits what your looking for.

Is it really that rare to find an ATF in their 20s????

I worked in my 20's, and there were plenty of guys that considered me their ATFs. There are 20yr olds that like to cuddle, give good lovin, are hot and petite, like older gentlemen, enjoy an entire hour. I mean they might not meet every single one of your bells and whistles...like they HAVE to do BBBJ and CIM and MSOG, maybe they do only one or only 2 of those. I think some of you are so picky with your checklists. Sometimes you need to throw those damn checklists out the window. Like when you said the guys in your group only see ladies that are MSOG. First of all, not true, second of all really? That's an actual deal breaker? 😂😎🙄