johnnycap76

Is there a "Short notice" thread here in Denver?

32 posts in this topic

I often will have meetings cancel etc and will have availability on short notice (my schedule is crazy). Sometimes I will reach out to providers but often I get scolded  for seeking a visit on short notice. When I lived in TX there was a thread where we could post "looking for someone if available" and providers would reply if interested/available. 

Is there anything like that here locally?

7 hours ago, johnnycap76 said:

I often will have meetings cancel etc and will have availability on short notice (my schedule is crazy). Sometimes I will reach out to providers but often I get scolded  for seeking a visit on short notice. When I lived in TX there was a thread where we could post "looking for someone if available" and providers would reply if interested/available. 

Interesting thought. P411used to have an " available now" section. They might still - I am no longer a member. I notice that a very few providers will state "available now" in their TOB listings.  Other than that, I think you have to mske a choice, reach out and hope for the best.  Not efficient, but I dont know of a better way. Ladies?

7 hours ago, johnnycap76 said:

Go to listings, click on search, change location to (Colorado) , enter "short notice" in the listing description box, hit search.  Not dozens of results, but double digit. 

There is always "call when ready" ads on STG, but the percentage of scammers rockets upward. 

Unless rules have changed lately and I missed it (happens!) you can post requests here under 411 folder as long as the only response and communication is via pm from anyone interested.  I have never tried, have no idea how well it works for those who do, but with only 4 posts here, etc. I would not be too optimistic - but again, I don't know never tried.

18 hours ago, johnnycap76 said:

Colorado is not Texas. We do things differently here.

I know ECCIE used to have a short notice thread before they shut down and then re-emerge to comply with FOSTA/SESTA.

This subject has been brought up previously  here on TOB but I'd hazard a guess that because of FOSTA/SESTA, it won't happen in order to stay in compliance.

The majority of women here want clients that want quality time. A man that has taken the time to choose a woman because he is attracted to her as a person. Not because he wants someone that has a slot to fill, and can "see me now". 

As gr8owl brought up, your 4 posts...let's just look at the first "Looking for a Denvee girl to handle my fetish", not a great post to attract women IMO.

"See me now" appointments are something that can happen, if you take the time to establish yourself as a regular with a woman. 

I've asked for this a couple of times with providers I already know.  It was a "hey, I know this is very last minute, but I had a few hours come free today and was wondering if you might be available?  If not, it's totally fine, and I'll find a time to schedule as we usually do. Just thought I'd take a chance! :)".   If it was someone I'd never met?  No way, wouldn't ask.

But typically I schedule days in advance.

Back in the BP days I used to do short notice appointments all the time.  Check out the recently posted ads, call or text one that caught my eye, and jump in the car, barely had time to hit the ATM. More then once I'd book short notice with a lady and, while in the car driving over I'd get a text asking, "are you still coming." Actually met my AFT that way and a number of great ladies, also plenty of bait n switch and 3G, but that was all part of the rush.  But as you are finding out, that is not how things work these days.  Research and pre-planning are definitely your friends.

I think it’s pretty much what LBGina said. Just pre-screen with ladies that interest you. Then you’re “in like Flynn” if your lady happens to be available.

I love my ore-bookers, so I can be prepared. I know that with life right now, that’s often not feasible. I schedule massage last minute, so I try to accommodate if possible.  

Last min don't work out to well , unless the lady all ready knows you .

Last min = She  need to get ready shower , have a incall, have time open , 

Screening takes time so per screen a  like a week out or even up to a month ..

But  screening can be done for last mim if YOU have all the screening info ready to go , No back and forth getting it to US!!

Edited by lustybustygina

I always try to schedule far in advance. That being said, things do happen, and I have been cancelled on at the last minute. That’s the only time I have tried short notice and most times regretted the attempt. 

On 10/7/2021 at 0:56 PM, johnnycap76 said:

I often will have meetings cancel etc and will have availability on short notice (my schedule is crazy). Sometimes I will reach out to providers but often I get scolded  for seeking a visit on short notice.

If you are following a provider's  policies for contact and you are being scolded then I suggest you seek different providers. 

1 hour ago, oldguy47 said:

If you are following a provider's  policies for contact ...........

But there is often the rub - an ad that clearly states "screening required" or "references required" it should be obvious it will take some time unless you are someone she has seen before and recently.  In that case, why call and ask for short notice?  And if she does not screen, that to me is a security red flag indicating she is loose with her own safety and discretion so how much does mine mean?  The flip side of course is "only call when you are ready" ads (they clearly don't screen).  Bottom line, guys need to train the little head to read (the whole ad) if the little head is going to be in charge at the time.

But i agree whole heartedly if you follow instruction and still get "scolded" then click, move on.

Tryst.link has an “available now”. I’ve never tried it so not sure if they really are available now. Maybe someone else knows. 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

But there is often the rub - an ad that clearly states "screening required" or "references required" it should be obvious it will take some time unless you are someone she has seen before and recently.  In that case, why call and ask for short notice?  And if she does not screen, that to me is a security red flag indicating she is loose with her own safety and discretion so how much does mine mean?  The flip side of course is "only call when you are ready" ads (they clearly don't screen).  Bottom line, guys need to train the little head to read (the whole ad) if the little head is going to be in charge at the time.

But i agree whole heartedly if you follow instruction and still get "scolded" then click, move on.

Agree in principle. The OP didn't specify how he contacts providers. He wrote "I will reach out". That could be call, text, email, p411 contact. 

I just read the first handful of ads in the TOB listings. The first states what info she needs (no references). I see nothing wrong with contacting her with all the info she requires and seeing if the timing works.  The second clearly states references are needed/not newbie friendly. If OP has recent references I see nothing wrong with giving the references and asking whether it can be checked out in time for an appointment at the desired time. If not, the provider can, as Nancy preached, just say no. Had to skip the third because there's essentially no info. The next is prebooking so that's obviously not someone to contact for today. And the next ad  gives a phone number, doesn't say if any info is needed other than no blocked numbers, and states available now. 

The only one where it would be out of line to contact IMO for an appointment in the very near future is the one prebooking for a few days out. If I contacted her and asked for an appointment very soon I would deserve to be scolded.

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

But there is often the rub - an ad that clearly states "screening required" or "references required" it should be obvious it will take some time unless you are someone she has seen before and recently.  In that case, why call and ask for short notice?    The flip side of course is "only call when you are ready" ads (they clearly don't screen).  Bottom line, guys need to train And if she does not screen, that to me is a security red flag indicating she is loose with her own safety and discretion so how much does mine mean? the little head to read (the whole ad) if the little head is going to be in charge at the time.

But i agree whole heatedly if you follow instruction and still get "scolded" then click, move on.

In bold 100%

On 10/8/2021 at 8:28 AM, Caressa Duval said:

The majority of women here want clients that want quality time. A man that has taken the time to choose a woman because he is attracted to her as a person. Not because he wants someone that has a slot to fill, and can "see me now". 

As gr8owl brought up, your 4 posts...let's just look at the first "Looking for a Denvee girl to handle my fetish", not a great post to attract women IMO.

"See me now" appointments are something that can happen, if you take the time to establish yourself as a regular with a woman. 

Pun intended???

I find listcrawler/STG are better for short notice appointments but risk is higher than TOB.  I got lucky ONCE with a lady from tryst that had the “available now” flag enabled, so I wouldn’t recommend it.

For TOB, I would say most ladies are not short notice friendly, unless they explicitly say it in their ad. Being a known/consistent client may help with that. 
Ladies offering car fun are also short notice friendly- for the most part 😜

If using STG be cautious of the current scam. If the rates are super low (100 for 1/2 hr) watch out. They get you to a hotel and meet you at your car. The say they need your donation to pay for the room. They even leave their purse with you for security. However their purse is empty that they picked up at Goodwill for a couple of bucks. The get out of the car to pay for the room and take off with your donation. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:17 PM, Skg said:

If using STG be cautious of the current scam. If the rates are super low (100 for 1/2 hr) watch out. They get you to a hotel and meet you at your car. The say they need your donation to pay for the room. They even leave their purse with you for security. However their purse is empty that they picked up at Goodwill for a couple of bucks. The get out of the car to pay for the room and take off with your donation. 

Haaaa I hope you really didn’t fall for that!!

…Did you?!

TNA has an LMA section that works pretty well but they also have a references/vouches section on your profile that helps the ladies choose safely/smartly...

But LBG is right, there are some providers who are willing to prescreen you (and that may or may not happen as you aren't actually booking a date at the time of screening) for a later short notice request.  This is a good way to go if you can.  I have done this in the past and it can work.  You just have to find a provider that will invest the time into a future opportunity screening.

Or.  You can just reach out to someone you have seen already and ask for a last minute appt to satisfy your dating needs:)  Just apologize for the 11th hour request but if it works out it would be great to....

On 10/7/2021 at 0:56 PM, johnnycap76 said:

I assume you are talking about ourhome2? Seems like a great idea to me. But no, not Colorado.  But as someone else mentioned, P411 does have "available now", but few, if any are listed on it. Good luck brother.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:46 AM, Phil-anderer said:

I've asked for this a couple of times with providers I already know.  It was a "hey, I know this is very last minute, but I had a few hours come free today and was wondering if you might be available?  If not, it's totally fine, and I'll find a time to schedule as we usually do. Just thought I'd take a chance! :)".   If it was someone I'd never met?  No way, wouldn't ask.

But typically I schedule days in advance.

Loved your response. Like all communication, its all in the wording. I've done it a few times but always with someone I've seen at least twice or more. Something like... "Hi L***. This is Joe. Hope you're doing good. I hate to be "that guy" but just wondering if....". I've never felt scolded and sometimes, not always, it works for both parties.

Short notice happens.  It never hurts to inquire about availability as long as you are respectful.

You want to be screened. In other words it will make you feel more comfortable knowing the woman cares for your safety as Wei as her own- WE all screen a bit differently- Some ask more detailed questions than others-  it is vital we feel safe and keep our community safe too. References may be asked for as well as real world information. You can’t play scared or lie about your personal information please. 
AS far as short notice goes? As long you you provide screening and I have a hour to get ready plus time to get my room in order.? I am often good to go! Been doing thr game for a while I can handle life..

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 11/20/2021 at 5:38 AM, joedoe6850 said:

Loved your response. Like all communication, its all in the wording. I've done it a few times but always with someone I've seen at least twice or more. Something like... "Hi L***. This is Joe. Hope you're doing good. I hate to be "that guy" but just wondering if....". I've never felt scolded and sometimes, not always, it works for both parties.

My god, you can remain respectful without having to be so apologetic! If she ca accommodate you fine, and if not … fine!!. 

19 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

My god, you can remain respectful without having to be so apologetic! If she ca accommodate you fine, and if not … fine!!. 

Clearly his approach is working for him. Why fuck with  a good thing. 🤷‍♀️

I can only do last minute with my regs usually.  Sometimes a new client if his references are from one of my girlfriends that I know well, and she's not too busy to get back to me right away.  I don't mind the request unless you're a person who's reached out to me several times for a last minute appt and we've never even met.  Then I feel like you're wasting my time. First impressions are everything. 

I am more interested in the opposite. Would be nice if you could search by dates a few weeks in the future and know who'll be available.