Alex Majors

Unsealed envelope

25 posts in this topic

So I still use the old unsealed envelope, when I meet a girl. How many of you still do? Who uses a app like cash app or Venmo? Do you just lay the cash out or use a credit card? Also why an unsealed envelope? That I never could understand.

I

43 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

So I still use the old unsealed envelope, when I meet a girl. How many of you still do? Who uses a app like cash app or Venmo? Do you just lay the cash out or use a credit card? Also why an unsealed envelope? That I never could understand.

If you never understood it why would you do it? 

The envelope thing is cool. 

You go in the incall

Place the envelope on a surface where she can see it

I excuse myself to go the bathroom

Come back and POOF

The envelope has disappeared.

Now the fun begins!

7 minutes ago, average1 said:

Though it depends on what the lady has requested, I usually bring an unsealed "Thank You" card with gift inside.   So far, it has worked fine.  If possible, with someone I have seen before, I try to match the "Thank You" card with the lady.  Choosing the right card for the right lady is part of the fun anticipation for me.

^ this ^

It also helps if the gift looks like a fan.

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I

If you never understood it why would you do it? 

That is what the girls ask you to do.  So you follow their rules. In the beginning when I first started in the hobby,  I would put it in a belated birthday card. I reasoned that if I was questioned, I could say it was for someone else. I hadn't finished filling it out and addressing it. Probably wouldn't have worked but it was better than the truth.:D

If a provider requests an envelope, on her website, or in an ad, then I'll do that. Otherwise, I just set it, uncovered, on a table, or dresser, near the door. 

No cashapp, venmo, or card. 

Cash works for everyone I want to see! :D

Usually I swing by the bank, grab some Benjamins, and one of those envelopes they have on the counter.  It has flaps to hold the bills in without sealing it. Once the YL didn't count until I was driving away. Her handler called me and politely asked me to return and make up the difference.  Which I did😁

42 minutes ago, average1 said:

Though it depends on what the lady has requested, I usually bring an unsealed "Thank You" card with gift inside.   So far, it has worked fine.  If possible, with someone I have seen before, I try to match the "Thank You" card with the lady.  Choosing the right card for the right lady is part of the fun anticipation for me.

Omg love this💖 I’m a sucker for cards and that’s sweet of you to pick

out individual cards for your girl of choice 

You would be surprised how many guys who have references will try and short a lady.  With an unsealed envelope, she can readily discern if the envelope holds all cash or a couple of twentys and the rest is just paper.

An unsealed card is always nice.

Or just lay the donation out on a counter in plain sight.

Never use envelopes, the rolls of quarters, dimes, and nickels always seem to rip them. :D

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Never use envelopes, the rolls of quarters, dimes, and nickels always seem to rip them. :D

With those, you need buckets and a dolly to wheel them into the boudoir.

10 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

paper cut on tongue from licking envelope interferes with much more enjoyable licking. :eek:

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

If a provider requests an envelope, on her website, or in an ad, then I'll do that. Otherwise, I just set it, uncovered, on a table, or dresser, near the door. 

No cashapp, venmo, or card. 

Cash works for everyone I want to see! :D

Yahtzee!

About 100% of the ladies on all these boards would advise/like/prefer/plead you read their ads and their websites thoroughly before seeing them.  Then follow their lead.  They will lead you to fun time fun time almost every time.

Man o' man (and i'm sure it is my personal preference shining through) why on this earth would you go on a date like this with anything other than cash to pay for 'the dinner':)

Yes, it's because the provider requests payment be made this way. Perhaps it is silly -- I don't think the defense of "The envelope was unmarked. I didn't know that there was money in it" would get you off the hook in an arraignment -- but if that's what they want, it's a simple gesture to make.

And, usually the envelope thing is for first dates. When you are visiting a friend you can usually ignore this formality.

Edited by Old_Timer
grammer

Just don't put in your front shirt or back pants pocket  for the hole world to see when walking into hotel or where ever

then you  have to trash them after wards , tear then up in tiny little things  to go down the toilet 

Please Don't Wright Names on them ,,, and for sue just put the Ben's on the table and be done with it :P

I might be an old habit, but unless there is guidance otherwise on how to handle it, I leave the donation in an unsealed envelope on an available surface and make no reference to it. I think only once did a lady ask me to remove it from the envelope.

Never have used an envelope.  We don't need no stinking envelopes!

Envelopes seem like a waste if paper. I do like cards though. 😊

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Envelopes seem like a waste if paper. I do like cards though. 😊

And Trees have to die for them :mad: 

I usually use a coupon book that I made up, like 'free hugs', etc.  Then when that doesn't work, I use cash.  ;)

6 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

I usually use a coupon book that I made up, like 'free hugs', etc.  Then when that doesn't work, I use cash.  ;)

roflmao 😆

I usually ask to take a quick shower and leave it in the bathroom. I’ve never had a problem with the providers I have seen. 

On 10/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, average1 said:

I do this as well. It’s fun to pick out a card with the hope they can possibly reuse it. Sometimes I’ll also bring 1 long stem Rose. Give the rose and set the envelope down somewhere and excuse myself to the bathroom. 

A fun card, a Hershey kiss, and a single long stem rose right there on the entry table for her to see as she walks in. I always have a bottle of wine sitting there as well. I politely excuse myself to get the glasses and when I return she has made her decision to pick it all up or leave it until the end of the session. Just my way of letting her know how very much I appreciate that she said yes to me.