Mustang87

Things change

31 posts in this topic

For the last few years I've always been looking for opportunities to hobby.  I looked for excuses to hobby, availability of ladies that I wanted to see whose schedules matched up with me, always looking for the next opportunity and finding reasons to seize them.  I always did extensive research and have had a LOT of great experiences.  However, a couple of weeks ago I had a bad experience, probably the worst in my 10+ years in the hobby, with a lady with a ton of great reviews.  I did everything right, read the reviews, communicated with a number of guys who had seen her, made contact, got screened, scheduled and showed up on time, and had an awful experience.  We all know that this is going to happen from time to time, that can't all be great, and talk about a first-world problem, but for some reason everything is different now. I feel a little snake-bit.  I see an ad for a lady that I would normally jump and the chance to see, and rather than looking for the opportunity, I find myself looking for reasons not to see her, my schedule might change, her schedule might change, maybe I won't have a good time, maybe it will rain, anything I avoid reaching out.  Just a depressing hobby stretch for me, and yes I know I'm throwing myself a pity party, no need to point that out. Just hoping I can get out of this funk so I can get back to the hobby I've enjoyed so much.  Not looking for pity or solution, just sharing.

Edited by Mustang87

It happens. Just like out in the real world, that girl you always wanted to go out with, just wasn't what you thought it would be like.  I have had a couple where the girl behind the door,  wasn't exactly like the girl in the picture.  A let down for sure. Finally was able to join P411 to see a particular girl, who  only saw P411 clients.  She quit logging into her account just as I became a member.  In everyone's life,  a little rain must fall. You will get over it.

57 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Just hoping I can get out of this funk so I can get back to the hobby I've enjoyed so much.  Not looking for pity or solution, just sharing.

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. It will pass eventually. Maybe you'll visit an ATF, or move on to something you enjoy more. Either way, best of luck! ;)

7 minutes ago, johnnydog said:

Review?

He said it was not a very good experience and there are no bad reviews here; just an observation

Sorry this happened, but has been said, sometimes things just don't work out.  I understand you are feeling snake bit and not sure what will change that feeling.  I hope you find a way to get back in the saddle again and have a great time...when you are ready.

And thanks for sharing your feelings and experience with us.

Edited by average1
Add something.

It sounds to me like you do not want to risk having another  unenjoyable experience.  That's perfectly reasonably after having a bad experience.  Perhaps be at peace with your current mindset? This newfound position that you find yourself in may provide you with extra time and resources to pursue other activities that you enjoy.  

3 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

He said it was not a very good experience and there are no bad reviews here; just an observation

huh??? he mentioned it being "worst and awful experience"? this experience alters how he poons now. and I interpret that as not for the better...….

if a guy doesn't want to throw shade on a lady, well reviewed or not. then there is a so-so review option on the overall experience. at least this will give guys notice that the guy had a less than positive experience. which gives guys a tool on making a decision on a so-so or thumbs down review. 

and if guys choose not to share their lack luster experiences. Then no, things never change!!! because there is a post on tob's p411 of a bat shit crazy lady here. this lady has multiple men now lining up sharing their experience of her mental issues on that specific post. yet most of these guys shared nothing of her irrational behavior in a review? and the fu#ked up part is this lady changed her name. so not giving people a heads up. yea, doesn't really do a whole lot.... 

Dang I'm sorry this happened to you!! It's very similar for providers who have bad experiences with clients. It can cause us to start questioning ourselves about what we are doing and why we do what we do, and even refrain from seeing clients for a while, but in the end we have to let it go and not lump every one together in one "bad category " Take some time off if you need to or maybe see some provideds that you have had good experiences with and it will remind you of why the hobby is so great!

I agree.  A so-so review would be helpful, and you can still be honest/complimentary about looks/appearance, assuming that part is true.

I'm lucky that hasn't happened to me yet.  I might be jumping back in this pool again soon, though.....  

Its happened more times than l would like to admit.

I just move on to the next, and yes it makes me eerie on picking the next lady.

Then bam l find a great one again.

Enjoy be safe.

The best way to 'get out of the funk' is to revisit the most memorable provider from your past. No brainer...you KNOW you won't be disappointed

This makes me sad. When you go through the effort to arrange a meeting, and spend this kind of funds, you deserve a good time. I’m sorry.😞 If I’m having difficulty reading emotions or actions, I like to do a check-in. It may feel awkward or embarrassing,  but I’d rather know, than someone being disappointed. 

On 8/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, Crystyna said:

Dang I'm sorry this happened to you!! It's very similar for providers who have bad experiences with clients. It can cause us to start questioning ourselves about what we are doing and why we do what we do, and even refrain from seeing clients for a while, but in the end we have to let it go and not lump every one together in one "bad category " Take some time off if you need to or maybe see some provideds that you have had good experiences with and it will remind you of why the hobby is so great!

I agree. I have taken a hiatus from this a couple of times lasting at least a couple months. I think the first break I ever took, years ago was close to year. When I did return, it felt like the best sex I’d ever had. I have only had a handful of excruciating experiences, so my gun shy ambition was more due to just becoming jaded or gradually disappointed. For my own reasons. 

However, I agree with parkercole. One of the main reasons for reviews is to protect other people from danger. I get it that helping providers out who are just starting is a good way to generate variety, and NCNS just suck, but I’m more interested in whether or not I’m going to walk into a buzzsaw.  ....

... Or Shaquille O’Neal standing behind the door with no pants on and a conical birthday hat whispering,

“We don’t want to hurt each other, do we?”

Dang I’m almost saddened by the responses. I thought we all understood not everyone has that perfect connection. Sometimes 2 people are not the perfect fit. I almost feel like people want the bad review for gossip reasons not for legit informative reasons. I wonder how she feels, maybe it wasn’t her fault at all especially if she has nothing but good reviews. Come on guys I guess I expected more from this “ family” to be a bit more supportive than so aggressive but what do I know? I hope you can get back in and enjoy, just remember not everyone can click on that perfect level and maybe she is dealing with something that we all have no idea about. I just  have a soft spot for all people I guess 

44 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

Dang I’m almost saddened by the responses. I thought we all understood not everyone has that perfect connection. Sometimes 2 people are not the perfect fit. I almost feel like people want the bad review for gossip reasons not for legit informative reasons. I wonder how she feels, maybe it wasn’t her fault at all especially if she has nothing but good reviews. Come on guys I guess I expected more from this “ family” to be a bit more supportive than so aggressive but what do I know? I hope you can get back in and enjoy, just remember not everyone can click on that perfect level and maybe she is dealing with something that we all have no idea about. I just  have a soft spot for all people I guess 

Good point. We’ve only heard one side of the argument here. 

My suggestion remains the same. If he really is that put off by this, take a break and get back to it later. 

6 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Good point. We’ve only heard one side of the argument here. 

My suggestion remains the same. If he really is that put off by this, take a break and get back to it later. 

I agree ☝️ 

Sometimes there is no words only feelings. Making it hard to write a review I am sure.

Sorry Mustang! Sending good vibes your way! 

Mustang - maybe reach out to her and give it another go?  HW, RW, all of it ebbs and flows.  Maybe an off day for one of you?  Maybe an off day for you both and you just didn't realize it?  Do yourself a favor and suit up and head back out there.  If you let one bad apple ruin the bunch, you will be dateless and alone by your own choice in any dating world in a short while.  

7 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Mustang - maybe reach out to her and give it another go?  HW, RW, all of it ebbs and flows.  Maybe an off day for one of you?  Maybe an off day for you both and you just didn't realize it?  Do yourself a favor and suit up and head back out there.  If you let one bad apple ruin the bunch, you will be dateless and alone by your own choice in any dating world in a short while.  

Like this response horneyoldtoad sounds a lot like me and my thinking. 

On 8/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, Mustang87 said:

For the last few years I've always been looking for opportunities to hobby.  I looked for excuses to hobby, availability of ladies that I wanted to see whose schedules matched up with me, always looking for the next opportunity and finding reasons to seize them.  I always did extensive research and have had a LOT of great experiences.  However, a couple of weeks ago I had a bad experience, probably the worst in my 10+ years in the hobby, with a lady with a ton of great reviews.  I did everything right, read the reviews, communicated with a number of guys who had seen her, made contact, got screened, scheduled and showed up on time, and had an awful experience.  We all know that this is going to happen from time to time, that can't all be great, and talk about a first-world problem, but for some reason everything is different now. I feel a little snake-bit.  I see an ad for a lady that I would normally jump and the chance to see, and rather than looking for the opportunity, I find myself looking for reasons not to see her, my schedule might change, her schedule might change, maybe I won't have a good time, maybe it will rain, anything I avoid reaching out.  Just a depressing hobby stretch for me, and yes I know I'm throwing myself a pity party, no need to point that out. Just hoping I can get out of this funk so I can get back to the hobby I've enjoyed so much.  Not looking for pity or solution, just sharing.

Love  don't let one bad apple spoiled  it for who you want to see .. 

With autumn coming it sounds like you need one of the pumpkin spice blow jobs.  It seems girls like pumpkin spice and blow jobs from the new post. 

37 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

With autumn coming it sounds like you need one of the pumpkin spice blow jobs.  It seems girls like pumpkin spice and blow jobs from the new post. 

"Now our patented dick wash now comes in pumpkin spice!"

17 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

No, part of it is my fault.  I'm one of the ones that recommended her.  The same issues he had, I had, but I probably let a lot of negatives go because she was probably the hottest provider I've been with.  She doesn't do "connecting" at all but the activities we're good.  I gave a yes to her in my review but if you read my review I do point out some of the negatives.

That sucks, well now we know some of it. Connecting is a huge part of it... I’ve had some of the best times in my life while doing this :) and sometimes it amazes me how 2 strangers can have such a connection.. I think it’s what I love most about doing this. I think she’s really missing out on the whole purpose of why we are here but atleast she’s hot right ;) 

36 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

.  It's actually rare to find a hot young provider that actually likes to connect with clients.    

What? 😱

I find lots of young, HOT providers right here and most of them have established some sort of connection with me. 😘

Note: ‘young’ is a relative term 😜

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

With autumn coming it sounds like you need one of the pumpkin spice blow jobs.  It seems girls like pumpkin spice and blow jobs...... 

Is it true?  Could this be true?  Oh, joy, oh rapture!  My favorite combo, with an add-shot please.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

She's here for money.  Young hot providers don't have to go the extra mile because there's a line of guys like me waiting for their chance.  It's actually rare to find a hot young provider that actually likes to connect with clients.  When you do find those, you make them a regular visit.  

Apparently mustang87 seems to disagree 

19 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

No, part of it is my fault.  I'm one of the ones that recommended her.  The same issues he had, I had, but I probably let a lot of negatives go because she was probably the hottest provider I've been with.  She doesn't do "connecting" at all but the activities we're good.  I gave a yes to her in my review but if you read my review I do point out some of the negatives.

I've not responded to my own thread because I wish I hadn't started it and kind of hoped it would fade away, but I don't want there to be a misconception.  I'm pretty sure I know the lady Mountain is talking about and that is not the lady I saw, just in case anybody else connected those dots.  This was not a case of a pretty girl who I just didn't connect with.  That happens.  It's not easy to say, but the girl in question acted like she was repulsed by me, and just wanted events to get over and for me to get out, which is what happened.  That was really a new experience for me, and I wish I had handled it better at the time, but it's over and I'm over it.