Alex Majors

First meet - ladies outfits

29 posts in this topic

So it is your first meet up. So guys, what would you like the girls to be wearing when you first show up.  Ladies, what do you personally like to wear.  The last three ladies that I saw wore a tight sexy dress,  that could be seen out in public. I  just like a matching bra and panty set. If I had a choice of outfits. A sexy school girl works for me.

For me it's something silky with thigh high hose and heels...does it for me every time.

For each lady it's different for me, it's about what fits their personality.

Sometimes just casual clothes

Sometimes sexy bra, lanties, thigh highs....

Sometimes sexy dress

Sometimes just buck naked.

Iove it all as long as it matches the personality.

For me it depends a lot on the weather.  In the warmer months I like to see a lady in a sun dress with no other apparel.

In general though a nice dress with nice underclothing.  She can take off the dress I will do the rest.   She can leave the hat on though!!!

As long as they are wearing a smile, the clothes really don't matter to me, I prefer that they wear whatever makes them comfortable.😏😎

I want them to wear something that they makes them feel comfortable and sexy.  And naked is just fine, too.  But sometimes unwrapping the present adds to the excitement.  ;)

I am a very visual person, I have experienced the lady opening the door and only a towel. What makes them feel sexy is fine as long as they are wearing High Heels.

The last lady was wearing a little blace dress, As I unwrapped it revealed designer lingerie. That vision is still on my mind.

I can't see ever requesting something specific as much as "What you're wearing should reflect the mood that you're in."  So if I'm greeted with nothing but an oversize sweatshirt that tells me one thing, sundress another, what kind of lingerie, just a towel, etc.

I use to greet clients in lingerie, but now I like to play it more on the safe side, so I greet them in whatever I happen to be wearing that day, weather it's a dress or pants depending on weather. The clothes dont stay on that long anyway!

3 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I am a very visual person, I have experienced the lady opening the door and only a towel. What makes them feel sexy is fine as long as they are wearing High Heels.

The last lady was wearing a little blace dress, As I unwrapped it revealed designer lingerie. That vision is still on my mind.

Nothing like a towel and a pair of black pumps....

A robe with nothing underneath! 

Another take on this subject....

When you go get a piece of candy, are you getting it because the way the wrapper looks?

Or is it for the sweet treat that you know is hidden inside?

😏😎just sayin'

7 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

As long as they are wearing a smile, the clothes really don't matter to me, I prefer that they wear whatever makes them comfortable.😏😎

I agree 100% whatever they are comfortable wearing when meeting me. I do think a light robe and air is very sexy.

I just tell the ladies I see to wear what they are comfortable in when they see me since it is coming off

11 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I'll bet that was a very fun unwrapping ceremony !!  ;)

Whatever they want to wear is fine with me.

I make this request each and every time......

Bathrobe and birthday suite.

Simple. 

faded jeans and a loose t-shirt to me is so hot...

loose fitting sundresses to me are hot too...

less make up more natural is a good look too IMO

i guess i like natural/casual:)

the less complicated to figure out and remove (if the date goes well;) the better...

On 5/9/2019 at 6:59 AM, Crystyna said:

I use to greet clients in lingerie, but now I like to play it more on the safe side, so I greet them in whatever I happen to be wearing that day, weather it's a dress or pants depending on weather. The clothes dont stay on that long anyway!

This! I couldn't have said it better myself.

depends the location, time, type of meeting. 

outcall lunch ussually in jeans and flats... a cute top or low heels, little make up. 

Outcall dinner date, depends of where are we going... a concert? opera? restaurant? cocktails? 

Incall... if I know you already prob more sexy stuff... first time? most likely a dress and or jeans... 

it depends of the person, I mean, every date is different. 

True, 

but there is an adventure in taking those clothes off. least I've always thought so. kinda like seeing a beautiful woman in Jeans and wondering... what's she wearing under those... 

Hats.  I love hats with long hair.  Am I weird? (rhetorical question I believe is already answered somewhere!)

Or maybe it is just the music hehe  That too.  And the hats.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Hats.  I love hats with long hair.  

Actually you aren't the only one. I like them too. What lady wouldn't have one at the Kentucky Derby.  Then there is the cowgirl too. Damm I wish I knew how to post images here.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:39 PM, gr8owl said:

Hats.  I love hats with long hair.

18 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Actually you aren't the only one. I like them too. What lady wouldn't have one at the Kentucky Derby.  Then there is the cowgirl too. Damm I wish I knew how to post images here.

31A63CB17A191906BB9D5214132F1F2F8F4D02C6

237_160.jpg

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Technically, that’s a visor 😛

Visor, what visor?

I love a woman in a sexy bra panty and garter belt set with stockings. I love the visual of it and the unwrapping of the beautiful women is a lot of fun but as my wife says lingerie doesn’t stay on long so she doesn’t like to dress up like that for me but it really gets my motor going when a woman is dressed up like that.