Turtle138

Test run

26 posts in this topic

After my last couple of encounters I think l need to try 30 min test encounters. If there is a connection extend or book again. If it wasnt the fact that maybe it was little old me that was the problem l would write a no review. Anyone else thinking along the same lines??

Unless I know it’s msog it’s 30 mins. 30 mins is plenty of time to get what you went in for

Damn I always feel bad if I can't grace them with my presence for at least 2 hours!  Hate to leave anyone unsatisfied.

While 1/2hr is usually sufficient to ‘do the deed’, I find 1hr a better first time visit. It gives us sufficient time to examine the potential for future visits.  If I feel rushed, why bother with a repeat.  I’ve seldom found opportunity to extend as we both may have scheduled other activities based on our original commitment.

as one who greatly prefers repeat visits with right ladies, an hour or more first visit should be long enough to be sure i want to see her again (and her to know if she wants to put up with me again!), and importantly lay a little ground work for next meeting by getting more comfortable with each other.  Just me perhaps, but looked at that way things seem to just get better and better. B)   Each to his own.

With hobby funds super low,  but horniness level super high, I've been contemplating 30 min sessions, but it feels to short to me to have a good unrushed time. So I just sit on sidelines until I can afford hour or 90 min sessions again. 

21 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

With hobby funds super low,  but horniness level super high, I've been contemplating 30 min sessions, but it feels to short to me to have a good unrushed time. So I just sit on sidelines until I can afford hour or 90 min sessions again. 

30 min sessions are hit it and quit it sessions. Come in, clean up, a little foreplay, get it on, clean up, a hug and kiss, and a bye with a big smile on your face. Sometimes thats really all you need for that day, and they're fast and fun!  They don't all have to be MSOG, or trying to make sure the lady O's, and chatting. Just don't book a hhr and stay an hr.  You should try one and see if you like it. If you don't like it, you can always wait and save for a longer visit next time. 😘

9 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

After my last couple of encounters I think l need to try 30 min test encounters. If there is a connection extend or book again. If it wasnt the fact that maybe it was little old me that was the problem l would write a no review. Anyone else thinking along the same lines??

I was actually starting to do the same thing in the beginning when I didn't know any better and was actually told by one lady that was the way to go. But I've learned to pick my dates a little better and take my time more, so now it's back to hour dates for me again. It's all about choosing the right ladies.

It's impossible to determine if there is a mental connection in a 1/4 or 1/2 hour appointment.  You can get your rocks off in a 1/4 or 1/2 hour appointment and for some of the guys, that is the only thing important to them.

But if you really want to find out if there is a connection or at least enjoy the company of a lady, a full hour is the way to go.

Research and choose your options carefully.

Due to recent budgetary constraints, I was forced to choose between more half-hour appointments or fewer longer appointments. Clearly, more half-hour appointments is the way to go.

Things are looking up and I am now able to book longer appointments, but my cherry has been broken - if I can only get away for a short time, I’ll book 30 minutes rather than go for a walk, any day.

31 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Due to recent budgetary constraints, I was forced to choose between more half-hour appointments or fewer longer appointments. Clearly, more half-hour appointments is the way to go.

Things are looking up and I am now able to book longer appointments, but my cherry has been broken - if I can only get away for a short time, I’ll book 30 minutes rather than go for a walk, any day.

Now going got a walk? That definitely takes more than 1/2hr. It’s at least 40min just to go around the block. 😁

I normally book 90 mins, as I feel it helps with the connection. I recently shortened visits to 60 mins. The problem is that it get costly when you book a 90 min meeting and there really is zero connection with the provider, or the provider is not what you expected. I have had a high number of those lately! 

I don’t really think anyone should say how or what connections can be made between people in a given amount of time. There could be a spark, instant chemistry whatever that could easily happen the moment you walk in and if you’d like more time then try to do so. Or book more later. 

Like everyone always says, “what happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is between them.” 

I love half hours. Work has been crazy the last few months and trying to get away for longer stints isn’t always possible so I go for half. Doesn’t “cheapen” the experience for me and yes I ultimately get my rocks off. I’m not looking for love in this.

Lastly, ladies offer half hours or shorter because it seems to be viable for them. If it’s an option take advantage if that’s all you can afford. And for anyone saying you need an hour or longer please ask them to make a cheritable donation to your funds. 

15 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I'm with you on this one.  Feels like hour appointments aren't worth it anymore since most ladies I've contacted recently upcharge for msog. 

I can do the deed on 30 minutes, but I really like t prolong the visit so we can cuddle and get to know each other. I know a lady who specifies 90 minutes and that works very well.

23 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

30 min sessions are hit it and quit it sessions. Come in, clean up, a little foreplay, get it on, clean up, a hug and kiss, and a bye with a big smile on your face. Sometimes thats really all you need for that day, and they're fast and fun!  They don't all have to be MSOG, or trying to make sure the lady O's, and chatting. Just don't book a hhr and stay an hr.  You should try one and see if you like it. If you don't like it, you can always wait and save for a longer visit next time. 😘

You're a wise lady Ms VanDyke. 

I may just have to give 30 min a shot, who knows maybe I will like it, seems like a good way to meet new ladies too with out too much commitment if there is no click between the two.

Hmm.....

I've done 30 minutes but if I am really looking forward to the meeting and think she is attractive I like to take the hour.  That way I don't feel rushed and can chat a little and keep things unrushed. 

living out of town and having to travel a minimum of 90 minutes to the closest incall I always do one hour or more.  Can't see driving all that distance for just 30 minutes. 

Over my years in visiting ladies here in Denver and around the U.S., I have met more than a few ladies that not only is 30 minutes too long, but 1 minute is too long.

That said, I prefer a longer date where we can talk, cuddle and take time for both of us to enjoy ourselves.

There is something for everyone here - and the time of session depends entirely on the needs of both parties. 

Some folks don't partake in shorter dates because they don't see the value in it and that comes from both sides of the street. Whether it be for this 'true connection' cause or financial who knows.  But we all have our needs and we choose accordingly.

I like them all and have tried them all at different times for different reasons and enjoyed most all of them...

The only one i don't know about is the over nighter - but that is just me.

On 3/27/2019 at 7:41 PM, Turtle138 said:

Sometimes half hours work out just fine. There are several gentlemen I know that can take care of their business in a half hour, and still get in some good conversation. Try it, and see how it works for you. If you're not the cuddling, caressing type, it will probably hit the spot for you. 

The problem comes in when a guy is not able to complete business in a half hour, and wants to keep trying, but the lady has other commitments, a roommate etc. It's really awkward to have to say mid-activity, "hey we need to wrap up our time". I'm not good at that, but I think I'll start a new thread on that. 

Best wishes however it goes for you. ;)

I guess it depends. 30 min can be enough. If you just need some references, it is an economical way to go. I have seen a few girls who rush an hour. Then the exception, who doesn't tell you your time is up and let's it run over. A real good connection is few and far between. So if you do 30min. sets, you can enjoy her company more frequently. Hopefully she treats you better for it. If your funds are unlimited, does it really matter?

On 3/27/2019 at 7:41 PM, Turtle138 said:

Because of a increase in recent inquiries I decided to bring back Half Hour meetings.

I was happy to, honestly.

A damn haggling idiot just tried to get that at a discount...WTF?

Pass and move on to the gentlemen that have manners. 

1 minute ago, petey-9950 said:

Kandi, I hope you are kidding?

I wish I was. 

We all know that there are idiots who haggle or refuse to submit to verification. Just ignore them and know that the gentlemen on this board respect you and your requirements.