ilovewomen

Fast or Slow

32 posts in this topic

So I was talking to a lady and we were discussing about ways that people prefer to have sex.

How do you prefer it?

Slow, rhythmic motion?

Fast?

Wham, bam, thank you ma’am?

Slow, Smooth and Sensual would be my ideal.  But what do I know I am a newbie so still working things out.  I see the PSE offering and it isn't for me.  Maybe 25 years ago when the body could still cash the check my mouth was writing!!

Slow, romantic, erotic with with bursts of fast paced passion, enthusiasm and creativity.

As far away as possible from a PSE

Ideal romps...
For me it really is all about the mood.  Sometimes to last all day, slow and deliberate...feel every sensation and to be covered in sweat and exhaustion.

Other times want to be pinned up against the wall, clothes torn off and bent over. 
Then there are the times when I want “personal” with my real persona and Katy bar the door. 😂

All is about passion and fun. Want to feel that electricity when we touch. If you don’t find something to laugh about once during the process it is being done wrong.😉

Great thread! We need some sexy talk around here. 

Hmmm, fast or slow?  I guess my answer is: "Yes."

Seriously, I try and follow what the lady seems to like, which usually is slow to begin with, building up to a furious pounding from both sides until the screaming, clawing end, followed by a collapse of sweaty bodies.  However, some ladies are different, and want to stay slow and soft the whole time.  I think it is fun to try and follow along and see what she likes.

Yes, I am happy to be her little bitch. :rolleyes:

For me it is much more about the journey then it is about the destination. 

32 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Great thread! We need some sexy talk around here. 

Foria! ;)

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hmmm, fast or slow?  I guess my answer is: "Yes."

At it's best, sex is a dialogue.  Two people having a mostly nonverbal conversation.

Choose whichever way you want all works fine depends on the companion the mood timing everything combines to make whichever way gives the most pleasure at the moment. Just have fun enjoy what you're doing and enjoy who you're with

50 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Choose whichever way you want all works fine depends on the companion the mood timing everything combines to make whichever way gives the most pleasure at the moment. Just have fun enjoy what you're doing and enjoy who you're with

I love when you post on the board! Always so positive! 💟💟💟

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

So I was talking to a lady and we were discussing about ways that people prefer to have sex.

How do you prefer it?

Slow, rhythmic motion?

Fast?

YES! That's exactly the way I like it!

:)

Depends on the person and the mood. I’m generally a passionate, slow and deliberate person....but got pounded a few days ago and that was good too.

Slow or fast??? YES PLEASE!!!

Sensual is my favorite, which is probably slow like a heart beat.💕💕

Fast, slow, fast slow, fast... Oh wait not yet, slow down again.. slow, slow, slow.. oh shit, I can't hold back any longer.. super fast, faster, faster... Oh fuck, oh fuck, hopefully the condom didn't explode then roll over dead and pass out until she wakes you and says hey hun, you gotta go..  :D

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I love when you post on the board! Always so positive! 💟💟💟

He’s such a good man!

24 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Fast, slow, fast slow, fast... Oh wait not yet, slow down again.. slow, slow, slow.. oh shit, I can't hold back any longer.. super fast, faster, faster... Oh fuck, oh fuck, hopefully the condom didn't explode then roll over dead and pass out until she wakes you and says hey hun, you gotta go..  :D

I smell rubber burning.😂😂

I prefer to take my time and enjoy every moment so I lean more towards the slow side most of the time but i always let the lovely woman I'm with know I'm opened minded so if there's anything she wants to do as well during our time together I have no protest 

I prefer slow and steady with lots and lots of foreplay and taking the cues from the girl as to what she likes as her wishes are paramount to me.  But after the deed post play is also a desire!

BR

Senual its all about the experience i want to be lit on fire from the inside out thinking about what had transpired for hours afterward. Soft kneck nibling moans and grunts of passion. But at the same time i would have to say bending to her will and seeing were she takes me is all if not the best part of it all. Being treated like a king bringing the power to the table is nice but sometimes you got to be a F**k toy. So like many before have stated yes please.😜

On 5/5/2018 at 10:24 AM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Slow, Smooth and Sensual would be my ideal.  But what do I know I am a newbie so still working things out.  I see the PSE offering and it isn't for me.  Maybe 25 years ago when the body could still cash the check my mouth was writing!!

Im with that slow smooth and sensual way also.  It is  not any fun being with someone that wants to pound the shit outta you.

I like to start slow and sensual but end up going faster toward the end.

Any way that doesn't get me hit and leaves a smile on her face. :)

On 5/5/2018 at 10:08 AM, ilovewomen said:

How do you prefer it?

Slow, rhythmic motion?

Fast?

So let me get this straight, there are other speeds than 30 strokes per minute for 20 seconds?? :D

6 minutes ago, boink36 said:

So let me get this straight, there are other speeds than 30 strokes per minute for 20 seconds?? :D

K so this is a math quiz...If the train left at xtime and arrived at xtime, xmiles away...how fast was the train traveling? Correct. I'm gonna figure this one out. Might need an assistant tho. You might have to pm me the answer on this one. OK peeps, what's the answer...how many strokes?

The answer is 2 elderly bunnies on walkers and one of the wheels is broken. 😂😂

I guess nothing excites me more than experiencing a woman's excitement and passion build and knowing her pleasure is being fulfilled.  So in simple terms I really rather the woman set the tone for the pace.  I'm good with either.