Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundance

Does It Matter?

30 posts in this topic

Many Gentlemen have commented on the old school tradition in which I like to entertain.I'm sure many other providers like myself, go out of there way to make things just right! Candles ....music.....sexy outfits....etc

At times I have been told, no need to dress up ...no makeup... .

I think that having everything in it place when a client comes over is what is expected......

Your views pls....... Sundance

Those are all very nice touches and appreciated, at least by me. I think that SOMETIMES ladies can go overboard, but generally I enjoy the that part of the fantasy.

Those are all very nice touches and appreciated, at least by me. I think that SOMETIMES ladies can go overboard, but generally I enjoy the that part of the fantasy.

And yet other times nekkid from the get-go is completely adequate to the moment.

Most of the ladies I've seen all pay attention to the "presentation", and I like that very much.

Never happened to me, but I think it would be fun if, just once when I knocked on the door, the lady would yank me in the door by the collar, throw me on the bed and ravish me. I wouldn't have time to notice the candles, then.:D

Means a lot to me. I appreciate the time and thought that goes into setting the scene and atmosphere. I've visited folks who are very good at creating the right ambiance and those who keep things very nice, but more plain. You definitely notice the difference.

I appreciate a lady who creates a mood.. ambiance is the elixir of passion and nothing boils the blood of passion then candlelight, soft music and a beautiful lady clad in the sexiest of lingerie!! yummmmmmm

I very much appreciate such efforts. But I am sure it is very much

a matter of personal taste.

It matters a lot to me. I know some guys don't care how the provider is dressed when the door opens, as they're only focused on the clothes disappearing. But for me, and obviously many other guys, the dress and ambiance is important and the effort from the ladies doesn't go unappreciated. This is particularly true when I book an hour appointment. I'm OK being met at the door by the provider in bra and panties when I book a half-hour appointment, as nicely dressed is something that has to go by the wayside when time is short. I do find the more mature providers who have been in the business for a while understand the importance of dressing according to the client's wishes more than the younger ones, but this is a generalization that isn't, of course, always true. I do note the initial appearance of the lady as described in reviews, as this is one of many elements that I'm looking for and helps separate out the many who have a similar menu of activities.

no make up? I wouldn't go that far.......just don't overdue it on the perfume. :cool:

I think it largely depends on how hot the lady is. Some (mostly younger) girls look great in nothing at all. Others need more help.

Im an older guy late fifties and i take a lot more trouble with my appearence hygiene etc. than i did 30 years ago.

If you are old and fat, anything to distract the guy from the fact that he is paying for a fat old lady instead of one of the 20 yr old spinners available for the same price would be good.

Yikes, I wont go to supercombos tirade small as it is. I remember those that were the best prepared for the event. Creating at least the effect that you are welcomed. How it moves from there is between the 2 of you. Or more of you. I don't care if you are a young spinner or have extra curves, If you are uninterested, I find it difficult to be interested in you. Especially after about 15 min. The understated prep work does go along way. Insert good personality and you are off to the races.

Many Gentlemen have commented on the old school tradition in which I like to entertain.I'm sure many other providers like myself, go out of there way to make things just right! Candles ....music.....sexy outfits....etc

At times I have been told, no need to dress up ...no makeup... .

I think that having everything in it place when a client comes over is what is expected......

Your views pls....... Sundance

I like to see preparation went into the meeting in terms of the place, the bed, the lady all being neat and clean. Variety being spice of life I have enjoyed nice slow chats with a glass of wine to start and also enjoyed being pounced upon immediately at door. Subtle hint - how long did he schedule? Sexy outfit - how can you go wrong? All's well that ends well. :D Problem with music and candles is maybe I hate your taste in music and don't want to leave smelling like your candles.

great question, Sundance

sometimes i enjoy the ambiance of a sterile hotel room that doesn't have that 'lived in' look.

if it's an incall at a residence, i appreciate all the little touches.

if it's at my place, i certainly go out of my way to make the joint shagadelic

personally, i enjoy a gal being dolled up but there are times that plain Jane works because it appeals to my 'regular gal sex' fetish.

No question if you are hosting. Not only will you be judged on ambiance, cleanliness is a big factor. Nothing fair about it, but that's what you get when you entertain. I'm an outcall kinda guy and I assume the same issues.

Candles, soft music are perfect. Those visits are the most memorable for me.

Read this post earlier today and as I thought it about it I remembered a session I had a while back … I arrived at a mid-afternoon incall, knock, the door opens to a woman dressed in nursing scrubs, no make up, finishing up a sandwich and some cheese-its. She invites me in and then goes and gets a drink. First impression: not good. She apologizes saying that she was detained at work to cover for someone, had to fight traffic to just get to the incall and hadn’t had lunch yet. She didn’t want to delay me and perhaps make me change my mind so this happened. My thought – did you want to get some lunch? No, no worries, so she takes her smock off and she is smoking hot. She can have all the cheese-its she wants. A few minutes later we were really into what turned out to be a fantastic session. So would I prefer this or the ambiance? Both actually … just be yourself, it’s more fun that way.

I appreciate effort in a big way. Even on a half hour. The last appointment I went to, this gal just left the door cracked to let myself in, fully clothed, laying on the bed, watching TV, didn't get up to greet me. Not the most inviting atmosphere.

I don't know about all of you, but nothing turns me on more than arriving at an outcall, and climbing over mountains of trash and stuff to get to the only clean corner of the place. Very adventurous! : P

Sultry Kitten

personally, i enjoy a gal being dolled up but there are times that plain Jane works because it appeals to my 'regular gal sex' fetish.

The girl next door.

Clean, neat - both in facility & in person. Minimal scents and makeup.

Yes. I love the whole experience of the provider bringing those special touches. It makes the whole meeting a special event.

I can speak from the FBSM side. A certain lady in Northern Colorado lights the candles, turns down the lights, puts on the soft music, keeps her clothes on, and does an amazing job.

And just up the street, another lady -- much younger, hotter, and with less clothing -- says, "I don't even know what station the radio is on, but I'll switch it on."

The "certain lady" is my choice every time. Yes, it matters.

While the "business" may get old/repetative to you ladies, i'm not "full time" and only get to hobby 5-10 times a year, give or take. Nothing turns me off more than being reminded that im your 10th client that day, this is just business for you, and "leave your donation on the counter and take your clothes off."

So, at least in my opinion, I expect the woman to have a decently clean room (no white glove inspections, but sure as heck it should feel like you straightened up before I showed up), NO SMOKE smell (you might have a client or 3 who loves tobacco/cigarette smell on you and in your house, but many of us dont!).

As for outfit, I do tend to prefer a woman look a little made-up for a date, and I always make sure to request that she dresses up nice/looks made up (or if I dont request it, i no longer expect it.)

Depends:

Candles: Who cares, reminds me of my wife. Save your money.

Clean place: Always nice.

Music: Always nice, so long as it is not headbanger music.

Clothes: Sort of optional, but can be fun. Especially thigh highs with stilletos.

Makeup: Depends on the girl -- if you need it, put it on.

Attitude: More important than all of the rest put together.

...I'm sure many other providers like myself, go out of there way to make things just right! Candles ....music.....sexy outfits....etc. At times I have been told, no need to dress up ...no makeup...
I think providers who do this are the wheat from the chaff. I have on my profile whatever a lady feels most comfortable in is what I want to see as I enter the incall. Some, it's freshly showered and a towel, others it's all glammed up.

I like both, but there is something so sexy about a lady in garters, lace and heels!

None of that matters to me. All I'm looking for is a clean incall with a presentable woman. Decorate the room and wear whatever makes you the most comfortable.

Any business grows and thrives if it can turn casual browsers into regular customers.

So when it comes to growing a business things that only matter to 1 on 10 potential customers - they still matter.