Necron 99

Favorite Female Body Pary

46 posts in this topic

So I was enjoying a FBSM a few weeks back and the therapist asked me “what is your favorite female body part?” I had to think for a moment because who among us doesn’t appreciate the entirety of the whole? But if I had to pick one part it would be hips.  Hips you ask? Yes, I love the way they gently curve from the waist down to the top of the thighs.  I could spend hours gently stroking them to reach further south and the Promised Land.  I like all types of hips: long and narrow, short and wide and full on Victorian swells.  My question is what female body part really gets your attention?

Ok. There are a lot of guys here who will say "her eyes" or "her smile" either because it is the truth or because it is the PC thing to say.  I, on the other hand, am a card carrying, flag waving lifetime full on proud boobaholic. While I genuinely appreciate all the individual parts and the collective pleasing result,  it all starts with a large, natural, squeezable rack. 

Fire away......😁 

1 hour ago, Necron 99 said:

So I was enjoying a FBSM a few weeks back and the therapist asked me “what is your favorite female body part?” I had to think for a moment because who among us doesn’t appreciate the entirety of the whole? But if I had to pick one part it would be hips.  Hips you ask? Yes, I love the way they gently curve from the waist down to the top of the thighs.  I could spend hours gently stroking them to reach further south and the Promised Land.  I like all types of hips: long and narrow, short and wide and full on Victorian swells.  My question is what female body part really gets your attention?

The ass/butt/gluteus maximus use to be number one for me. Now that has been moved to second. My favorite female body part is now a WOMAN'S CHARACTER. Yes I know LOL its not a body part but a woman's character is so freaking sexy to me......................if she is a woman of character...................

Put me in the booty camp for first place. Next would be legs, curvy, toned, and with strong calves.

I find gals with all bust & no ass ‘meh’.

This question remindes me of "Seinfeld". I'm paraphasing but it was something like "I like boobs, I already have legs and a butt.  I want to look at something I don't have."

Personally for me there is not one particular body part, it's something different for each lady.  One thing that I really enjoy is a woman's voice.  There is a certain type that really does it for me.  Along the same lines a cute giggle is a real turn on for me.

Legs.  I love legs.  And eyes. Eyes will capture my attention and not let go.

As a teenager, I always looked at legs.  Especially since I was in school in the early to late 60's, mini skirts were worn by the girls and sitting at desks, it was hard not to look at the legs.

As I got older, I really started noticing eyes.  There is something about eyes that captivates me.

This is a tough question because my favorite parts have morphed over the years.  When young, it was breasts.  As I got older, a fine tush is a true thing of beauty.  Though it may sound corny, I truly enjoy all parts of a lady.  Each part deserves attention, in a variety of ways.  Also, a genuine smile goes a long way toward my attraction to a lady.  Though I do love a terrific tush, I fully appreciate the entire person.

For me, it's the whole package.  Depending on the lady, I focus on different parts physically.  But all in all, I'm being honest when I say eyes and smile are the most attractive parts of a woman!  

The sexiest part is between the ears.  That said, a great ass, breasts and face don't hurt.  Just being honest. :)

So, we will all have new croppable photos of our legs, chest and rear end on Monday.😂I did not realize how many leg lovers we have here.😈 Be right back…

By the way………

It’s the eyes……….

you know within the first few minutes if there will be mutual favorable bliss.

On 10/25/2022 at 3:30 PM, Savoir Faire said:

The ass/butt/gluteus maximus use to be number one for me. Now that has been moved to second. My favorite female body part is now a WOMAN'S CHARACTER. Yes I know LOL its not a body part but a woman's character is so freaking sexy to me......................if she is a woman of character...................

You are a wise man SF. Agreed 100%

On 10/26/2022 at 8:57 AM, average1 said:

This is a tough question because my favorite parts have morphed over the years.  When young, it was breasts.  As I got older, a fine tush is a true thing of beauty.  Though it may sound corny, I truly enjoy all parts of a lady.  Each part deserves attention, in a variety of ways.  Also, a genuine smile goes a long way toward my attraction to a lady.  Though I do love a terrific tush, I fully appreciate the entire person.

The entire person for me as well. Gotta have a connection with the lovely person that she is. Great answer Average! 

On 10/25/2022 at 6:37 PM, Bit Banger said:

Put me in the booty camp for first place. Next would be legs, curvy, toned, and with strong calves.

I find gals with all bust & no ass ‘meh’.

I should perhaps clarify the above.  ^This^ is for viewing pleasure.

For much more than that her personality is most important.

I might sound odd but I love looking at a Woman's Body all though I'm not Bi I just love all the sexy curves !! :wub:

5 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I might sound odd but I love looking at a Woman's Body all though I'm not Bi I just love all the sexy curves !! :wub:

Whispers to Ms Gina, if you sound odd, then I am standing right with you because I am not Bi but I ADORE looking/squeezing/rubbing/loving on a woman's body as well.......................and at this point in time, I don't see that ever changing .....................

10 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

My wife would agree with you on this one.

16 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Not odd. Beautiful people are a pleasure to look at, regardless of sex (theirs or yours). I admire a good looking man, especially if he’s sharply dressed.  My wife & I used to point good looking people out to each other.

That little curve in the lower back. Something about that just trips a switch in my small brain. :huh::)

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

That little curve in the lower back. Something about that just trips a switch in my small brain. :huh::)

4574cb53-acb1-4b19-ab23-2cc11c3825ce.jpg

Back Dimples ....

I have to admit still today I get so turned on with a lady with super HUGE boobs! Which was my thing as a kid. I've always dated gals with big boobs. Then I evolved into lady with a curvy big butt. Which is still my thing physically today.

To make things more complex. I mostly desire and appreciate a lady who is cerebral. Man, a wicked mind will automatically get me going. I love a layered deep conversation! 

So in conclusion, it's many variables/qualities that attracts me to a woman!

13 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My wife & I used to point good looking people out to each other.

I had an ex who use to point out gals she thought I would be attracted to. It was catchy, as I would then do the same thing. The funny part is when we would guess way wrong of who we thought the other would be attracted to!