gr8owl

What's you favorite animated film or series?

29 posts in this topic

For some reason this one comes to mind.  A classic.

Just reminded me of endless studying in college days, sure didn't want to see a yellow highlighter pen again after I graduated. I also don't miss the students that constantly had their hands raised, ooh ooh pick me. The best yellow ever IMO.

Edited by Caressa Duval

46 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Ralph Bakshi: it’s a tie…between all of them!

Ahh Mr. Baksi - in college my cat was named Fritz :)

Always quite fond of the movie "Heavy Metal", such as:

All the oldies, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Yogi Bear, etc.  as far as new ones, I agree with @Caressa Duval and especially The Incredibles MV5BMTY5OTU0OTc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU4

Flintstones, Bugs Bunny, Mighty Mouse, Top Cat, Quick Draw McGraw.  I could go on.  All on the cartoons from the 50's and 60's.

Family Guy still cracks me up—- it’s Brian. I would totally date Brian!😂

I remember getting a couple of chuckles from the Venture Brothers,  but I only watched one  or two seasons.  It seemed to be a parody of Johnny Quest

Rick and Morty is always entertaining. and then there is Tigtone which sadly seems like it isn't coming back for a third season.

4 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

I remember getting a couple of chuckles from the Venture Brothers,  but I only watched one  or two seasons.  It seemed to be a parody of Johnny Quest

I can’t remember when but Johnny Quest shows up in the show as Action Johnny. He pops up from time to time throughout the series. I strongly suggest continuing if you’re able. 

All time favorite! Disney’s animated version of Robin Hood. Roger Miller’s voice as the minstrel storyteller. I sing this song about Nottingham periodically to my four-legged companions. 😍😍

King of the Hill. My all-time favorite.

Although, as a kid, a enjoyed Johnny Quest

will add Scooby Doobie Dooooooo to the list - loved that show when i was a whole lot younger:)

What, no one into these guys?

market.jpg

As a kid I was really into MT's Liquid TV. Actually obsessed with it! Aeon Flux, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stempy, and Daria were a few that broke out from this show.

Today I find that same joy in Cake on FXX! There is something so similar. It takes me back to Liquid Tv as a kid!

My favorite animated movie is Soul, the 2020 American animated comedy-drama film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It was written and directed by Pete Docter and starred in the voices of Jamie Foxx, Tina Fey, Graham Norton, Rachel House, Alice Braga, Richard Ayoade, Felicia Rashad, Donnell Rawlings, Questloff, and Angela Bassett.

my favorite movie is Howl's Moving Castle, I saw Howl’s moving castle for the first time when I was a kid. At that time, I was very confused about its plot and storyline but still think that this movie is very wonderful and addictive even I’m quite not understand about some part. Its graphic is beautiful, the characters design is perfect, and voice actors are absolutely on point. I finally understand the storyline and plot of the movie when I grow up. It is very deep, highly emotional, and meaningful. There are a lot more wonderful things in the movie that I haven’t realize when I was young. This film is very imaginative. I love how they design the castle to be complicated in construct. All the rooms in this castle are very detailed and delicate especially in howl’s bedroom. The castle has a legs that it use to walk around on the hill. Its door has a mechanism that can switch the color of the dial beside the door to change the place where the door will lead to. The exterior of the castle also changed on every place depends on where they switch the dial to. There are many wonderful magical creatures in the movie. All of these make me realize that howl’s magical ability is absolutely intelligent.