First Impressions

46 posts in this topic

Gents, what is it that excites you the most when you first walk into the door of your lady host?  Ladies, what prompts your decision of what or what not to wear when you open the door?

1 hour ago, Dwayne said:

Gents, what is it that excites you the most when you first walk into the door of your lady host?...

I usually say:: Ouch, dadgummit I think I broke my nose.....

9 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

A smile, a feeling that she's happy to see me walk in.

I agree. The smile, a hug and attitude mean the most. 

That she looks like her photos. Nothing more depressing than to see you were baited by pics that are years old  and more than a few pounds added on.

16 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

A smile, a feeling that she's happy to see me walk in.

Agree - If I get the feeling we are both there to have fun together - my respect for her soars.  

Her smile, and then either a hug or kiss. 
Gotta take a look at the legs too. 

A hug and/or kiss.

I'm still surprised that only one provider in all my years adopted this approach: Upon closing the door she stopped me from talking, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, and started sucking. This happened before any pleasantries or money were exchanged. She paused a few minutes later just to say "you can come as many times as you want during our time, it's OK".

On 6/26/2020 at 8:34 PM, Dwayne said:

Gents, what is it that excites you the most when you first walk into the door of your lady host?  Ladies, what prompts your decision of what or what not to wear when you open the door?

My bedroom fantasies haha lol 

1 hour ago, fork said:

A hug and/or kiss.

I'm still surprised that only one provider in all my years adopted this approach: Upon closing the door she stopped me from talking, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, and started sucking. This happened before any pleasantries or money were exchanged. She paused a few minutes later just to say "you can come as many times as you want during our time, it's OK".

I recall clearly one COS lady with that approach!  If I brought wine, etc. she was on me before I could put it down - peddle to metal and lots of fun.  Was yours by any chance into fun with flavors? :)

I agree, a hug and kiss to which I would add a smile and a freshly showered smell.

A monkey swinging from the ceiling fan and a midget throwing knives at a Donald Trump voodoo doll while playing a harmonica.:D:rolleyes:

😍 😜

tumblr_inline_mpc8mxSEnV1qz4rgp.gif

10 hours ago, juanvaldez said:

😍 😜

tumblr_inline_mpc8mxSEnV1qz4rgp.gif

-----------------------------------------> 1Sgp.gif

BowedAbleIchthyostega-size_restricted.gi

Vaep.gif---------------->how-to-make-a-knot-with-the-tongue-gif.g

tenor.gif?itemid=12976951

ezgif-4-cc4b2c229f8c.gif

When you walk in and realize the pics were real, but didn't do her justice IRL. That "Oh Jesus Christ!!!" when you see her.  It's happened quite a few times here for me. Yay!

I like to dress like my photos , and show off the twins and  then check out the hard on you have after  I open the door  , give a hug and kiss on the lips & chat a bit then get down and dirty ,,,  Been told I look better then my photos a few times :o:rolleyes:

On 6/27/2020 at 7:44 PM, gr8owl said:

I recall clearly one COS lady with that approach!  If I brought wine, etc. she was on me before I could put it down - peddle to metal and lots of fun.  Was yours by any chance into fun with flavors? :)

Not the same lady! The gem I found was in Dallas.

2 hours ago, fork said:

Not the same lady! The gem I found was in Dallas.

Was this your Dallas gem...

50f2ef455cbec4b5805272c58757160e.jpg

victoria-principal15.jpg?w=1180

As a male, dress to impress.  Shorts, T-Shirt and flip flops don't quite cut it.

Do ladies like unwrapping their presents as much as men do?

What’s under the kilt? 😁

I agree with many others, a warm and genuine smile really is the key to starting things off in a good way.  

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

As a male, dress to impress.  Shorts, T-Shirt and flip flops don't quite cut it.

Also as a male... the right lady could definitely  pull that off for me.... I actually think it COULD be pretty hot depending  on who and what her personality/confidence level is... especially if the shorts are barely there and hidden under an oversized shirt that falls down to her thighs....

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Was this your Dallas gem...

Sadly, no! But if you have her number please send it ;)

Edited by fork

2 hours ago, fork said:

Sadly, no! But if you have her number please send it ;)

Well she doesn't look quite like that now but still looks pretty good for 70  ...

Edited by whosyourdaty

3 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Wouldn't let me paste the pic

Did your URL Image File string end with any of the three common formats.?
  • JPEG (or JPG) - Joint Photographic Experts Group.
  • PNG - Portable Network Graphics.
  • GIF - Graphics Interchange Format.

Example:: https://zatuzatu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ezgif-4-cc4b2c229f8c.gif  <--- [ note the gif ]

5 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Wouldn't let me paste the pic

Victoria Principal Looks Back on Dallas 40 Years Later | PEOPLE.com

Now that we are all lusting over Victoria, I’d like to return to the original question and get additional feedback on the question from the ladies.  Thanks to the lovely Gina for her feedback but come on ladies, let’s hear from the other side of the door!