MsLeilaLovely

How long of a date do you truly enjoy?

40 posts in this topic

Honesty is required...

Some providers require you to spend a certain amount of time with them that they feel is "appropriate" usually 2, 4, or even 6 hour minimums - which can amount into a couple hundred or few thousands. In other words, you better have done your research and have a good feeling about what you're getting into. Literally haha

Don't believe in enforcing minimums. just think it's ridiculous

If there's a gentlemen that wants to spend an hour he will, if there's someone else who prefers longer dates and wants a 4 hour he will. Choosing to let the people decide what they want

And as for the myth that longer hour minimums attracts better quality of clients - Sure that may be true - But it's also true that respectful classy guys will treat you well in one hour 

Now it's ok to have your personal preference listed on your ad,site but let people make their decisions lol

Your thoughts

I think minimums more than an hour or so are a bad idea.  I'm not going to commit to spending more than an hour with someone I've never met, and I can't imagine why the lady would, either.  As for the idea that a longer minimum attracts better clients...it will attract wealthier clients, but there are just as many wealthy assholes as pauper assholes.

The lady should do what she wants, but when I see an ad that has too many restrictions and ultimatums I move on.

The longest I've ever booked was 90 minutes and that was because of a special.  I usually book and hour, and occasionally 30 minutes.  Any minimum over an hour would not interest me.

15 minutes ago, Keyser said:

I think minimums more than an hour or so are a bad idea.  I'm not going to commit to spending more than an hour with someone I've never met, and I can't imagine why the lady would, either.  As for the idea that a longer minimum attracts better clients...it will attract wealthier clients, but there are just as many wealthy assholes as pauper assholes.

The lady should do what she wants, but when I see an ad that has too many restrictions and ultimatums I move on.

I would posit that the wealthier client is more likely to feel "entitled" than the pauper, have more 'tude!

I agree, minimums beyond an hour are not really a good idea, though I can see a provider's preference of 1hr over a string of half & quarter hour BnGs.  That being said, I have booked everything from 1/4hr to 6 weeks.  I seldom book extended sessions (anything beyond 1hr) with someone new to me, except in doubles where I have seen one of the partners before.  For doubles I prefer a 90min initial session.

As Keyser says, when the ad gets complicated, I tend to move on.

I think this is where the adage "there's someone for everyone" applies.

I'm certainly not wealthy, but I have never scheduled an appointment less than an hour.  I prefer 90 minutes to two hours. So, I save my pennies and have fewer, longer sessions.

I'm looking for a connection.  You can't get that in a BNG.  Some providers want connections, too.  As a result, they won't offer less than an hour, or whatever length of time they feel comfortable with.

Pressuring a BNG guy to buy a longer session, or a GFE type gal to do shorter sessions are both recipes for unhappy people.

I'll say it again.  Read up on the lady before you contact her.

I prefer 1 hour minimum, generally I book 90 minutes even if it's someone I haven't met before. I almost always pre-book so have already established a good line of communication with someone. I have no problem with minimums and always follow the rules, boundaries, requested. I'm ok with 2 hour minimums if that's what it takes. That being said, I prefer to host, and a lot have 2 hour minimum to travel. Only ever had one with a travel charge.

23 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I agree, minimums beyond an hour are not really a good idea, though I can see a provider's preference of 1hr over a string of half & quarter hour BnGs.  That being said, I have booked everything from 1/4hr to 6 weeks.  I seldom book extended sessions (anything beyond 1hr) with someone new to me, except in doubles where I have seen one of the partners before.  For doubles I prefer a 90min initial session.

With due diligence hopefully have found a first session good partner; In saying that I would prefer to take the chance on a more than one hour get together, than at the end of the first hour ask to extend with her stating she can't today. Seems to work fairly well.

Been burnt a couple of time though. Thinking I should of only went for the one hour & now I'm stuck with her for 6 weeks....:o  

2 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

... Been burnt a couple of time though. Thinking I should of only went for the one hour & now I'm stuck with her for 6 weeks....:o 

As with all relationships, you have to build up to the 6 wks.

:P

13 minutes ago, 2Big said:

15 minutes is plenty.;)

So we have heard. Thank you for finally letting all the ladies know :P

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

15 minutes is plenty.;)

Wham bam, thank you sir- now get the fuck out. Then 6 weeks later you use the lady as a reference and she can't even remember you because  ......

As for a six week sojourn  you want to be sure you enjoy one another's company. Because you literally are going to be playing house. Keep your boundaries  so at the end you both are aware that once again the fantasy is now back to reality. I would not even consider doing this with someone I barely knew. Do your homework. It can be done, and is a lot of fun, but there is a lot of give and take.

1 hour is a reasonable minimum.

My my dilemma is always: Save money and wait for longer and more satisfying appointments OR have shorter but more frequent appointments :confused:

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

15 minutes is plenty.;)

The perfect 15 minute date:

<never mind>

Edited by Laplace
thought better of it

I think the best appointments are 90 min long. That said I've had some overnights that left me wanting more, and 15 minutes seem like an eternity. It ultimately ends up depending on chemistry and what the gentleman can afford or wants to spend.  So, while I like 90 min, I know not everyone can afford it. Then again,  there's a couple of guys who could kidnap me and I wouldn't mind not getting paid. There was a guy in Monument,  OH my! Not sure what happened to him....sad face.

16 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I think the best appointments are 90 min long. That said I've had some overnights that left me wanting more, and 15 minutes seem like an eternity. It ultimately ends up depending on chemistry and what the gentleman can afford or wants to spend.  So, while I like 90 min, I know not everyone can afford it. Then again,  there's a couple of guys who could kidnap me and I wouldn't mind not getting paid.

There was a guy with his Monument,  OH my! Not sure what happened to him....sad face.

enhanced-buzz-17441-1349798665-5.jpg

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

15 minutes is plenty.;)

Really?  I have spent more time in a fast food drive thru for a lousy burger.  Each to their own and if that works for you, more power.  To me 15 minutes I might as well stay home for a nice session with Rosy. :cool:

Hour is my minimum, 2 hours if/when get to know her well and can fit into budget. 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Really?  I have spent more time in a fast food drive thru for a lousy burger.  Each to their own and if that works for you, more power.  To me 15 minutes I might as well stay home for a nice session with Rosy. :cool:

Hour is my minimum, 2 hours if/when get to know her well and can fit into budget. 

Hell with 15 minutes some guys can shower and shave first. :D

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I usually go for an hour to 90 minutes.

I do my research and am very often never wrong.

If I get comfy with a new beautiful woman and things are on the up and up, the half hour can be fun as well if we both agree and it's all that's allowed!

90 minutes is my fave--at least with a provider I really like. To me, a one hour minimum makes the provider feel more upscale.  I know it's just perception, but it's still where my mind goes. If I'm booking 30 minutes, my expectations are pretty low--not quite a BNG, but I know there's not much time to get to know each other. If I'm booking an hour or longer, I expect more conversation and mutual fun. With a good provider, an hour is never long enough. It leaves me wanting more, which is why it's a good minimum. I will only book 90 minute appointments with providers who I know I enjoy spending time with. If we don't click, 90 minutes can be interminable, but if it's someone I like we are left more time to explore each other--mentally, physically, emotionally--finding all the little sensitive spots and working them just the right way. It makes for a very nice time. 

I've never booked longer than 90, but with the right provider a 3-4 hour frolic would be heavenly; fun interspersed with lazy little breaks where we just lie there in a tangle enjoying our time together.

Damn, I need to go make some calls now...

90 minutes, but then I research the crap out of things. In general, the extra half hour pays off for me sexually and interpersonally (occasional double coyotes notwithstanding).  When I find someone with whom I click, I tend to repeat until things change.  

I've always been a half hour client. If the YL doesn't offer a half hour, I'll pay for the hour and leave whenever I feel is right depending on whether or not there's any chemistry between us. Tip of the cap to those fortunate gents who can achieve MSOG...no matter how much I try, it's just not an option for me.

I guess I'm the ideal client for those YL's who prefer 3G...or those who don't care to carry on a conversation. Not really my thing either.

I tend to go for an hour. I rarely do more or less initially unless there is a really good special or say going 60->90 is a good deal less than the extra 30 min would normally be. It works pretty well because if I really want more time I'll come see her again soon for longer!

I always let men make their own choices... However I gravitate towards accepting dates that are 2 Hours and longer.

Why?

To form a genuine connection you need time to do develop that... 2 Hour and longer dates are most enjoyable for me because they seem like a Real Date ;-)

Is this only for the men to answer? :-O

2 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

To form a genuine connection you need time to do develop that... 2 Hour and longer dates are most enjoyable for me because they seem like a Real Date ;-)

Is this only for the men to answer? :-O

I couldn't say it better. 2 Hours is the best!

I always go for the hour appointment and ask the lady to join me for lunch or dinner, usually a very pleasant day.

I usually go 90 minutes with the spinner types. Tried my first 2 hr appt with a 5'7", 150 pound provider last weekend.  Never again.  Too much work.

Edited by Milos Vesely

My late father had a saying about visits - fish, like relatives, begin to stink after two or three days.

Not that his wit has much to do with the subject at hand, but his point is transferable.

The length of a date has more to do with who is visiting whom than standards of practice.

Bitbanger describes this calculus with his usual clarity, but I have to agree with 2Big, also.

Those of us who have opened the door to a nightmare after picking a phone number off the back page of the Rocky know the horrible consequences of loneliness,  alcohol, and testosterone - a risky combination. Just say no.

But I've had the unique pleasure to have known accommodating women who were so comfortable to be around, time with them seemed to have no meaning. That is sacred space, man.

None of my rambling helps the OP. Be flexible sweetheart, and make time for miracles.

What a pleasure it's been to return to TOB's planet to reminisce. 

Iam more of a half hour kinda guy myself. I've done some hour long sessions, and they were wonderful, but I myself can't see staying longer than an hour. Honestly, iam there for the service the young lady provides, not companionship. I have a regular that I see quite often, and a half hour does us both quite well. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my schedule is usually pretty full and I normally never have more than an hour to spare. 

Since I prefer a true GFE, a minimum of an hour is what I prefer. Usually with a well researched/reviewed provider or one I've seen previously,  90 minutes to 2 hours is the norm. For me 30 minutes is too short an interval to get to know each other for the GFE. I've never engaged in the 15 minute B n G although some of my early experiences on the Oyster, Craigslist and BP made me wish I had.