Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Kissing Boundaries

45 posts in this topic

I enjoy kissing and nuzzling the neck area, jaw area, ears etc, and I also enjoy having it done to me both in personal life and client scenarios. Most of the time I just go there, but there have been a few instances where I backed off, and did not. Most men seem like they like that, but maybe not....

What are your thoughts? Do you like this? Should it only be reserved for personal life, or do you like that when with a "special friend"?

I enjoy kissing and nuzzling the neck area, jaw area, ears etc, and I also enjoy having it done to me both in personal life and client scenarios. Most of the time I just go there, but there have been a few instances where I backed off, and did not. Most men seem like they like that, but maybe not....

What are your thoughts? Do you like this? Should it only be reserved for personal life, or do you like that when with a "special friend"?

:)kissing-couple.jpg?9d7bd4:)

I like it! the only boundary I have when kissing is, I try not to use the last 3 or 4 inches of tongue.:D

I enjoy kissing and lightly nuzzling the whole body if she says it is okay and she is not too ticklish. Usually after giving her a massage and leading up to the main event or round two. I always let her return the favor if she wants to.

Love the kissing, nuzzling. Another thing I really love is watching two hot sexy ladies kissing. trampoline.gif

what, making out? i've been a fan of that for about 40 years or so

Ladies, you can kiss me any-damn-where you want to and I'll love it.

And I'll kiss you anywhere I can get away with and especially where you want me to.

the authers

I'm just that easy...

Edited by Kaduk
request per the auther of this post...

I knew there was a reason I like the Pfizer corporation. Besides the "little blue pill", they are the parent company of Chapstick.

Love it, Anytime, Anyplace I fixed it for you mario <ahttp://theotherboard.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>.
Holly, I can't imagine any guy who wouldn't want it...keep on keeping on!

I love to kiss as long as you brush your teeth....LOL.

You guys would be surprised at how many guys do not want to kiss. I have been told numerous times kissing is too personal....LMAO and having sex isn't:rolleyes:

I don't like being kissed outside of family/relationships/friends.

And if you stick your tongue in my ear, I will slap you.:mad: Hard.;)

And if you stick your tongue in my ear, I will slap you.:mad: Hard.;)

No room in there to simply say, "Please stop, I'm not comfortable with that"? :rolleyes:

I love to kiss as long as you brush your teeth....LOL.

You guys would be surprised at how many guys do not want to kiss. I have been told numerous times kissing is too personal....LMAO and having sex isn't:rolleyes:

While I'm not exactly opposed to it, I would echo 2Big's sentiments here; and while I wouldn't use the term "too personal", to me kissing implies a level of passion and intimacy that, in a standard ASP visit, isn't usually available.

And where it may not be the prevailing opinion, while intimate, (actual)sex can also be...rather impersonal.

I love a lady who loves to be kissed and cuddled! While opinions may vary on this - I go more for how comfortable and compatible we might be. For me, the deep long kisses are fantastic and love nibbling the ear lobe and even tongue in the ear! Might sound strange but very sensual and kind of says - we are going to have a great time together!

After all - if you are sucking and fucking - might as well add some deeper passion to that. I know that not everyone is into this - that is probably why I just wont see anyone! As Indian Jones would say - choose wisely!

Love that about you! ENJOY!

2b, once again it's comforting for me to know that we remain firmly entrenched as exact polar opposites in terms of the hobby.

I consider kissing and cuddling as part of the GFE and I love it!

But if the client doesn't want to kiss, I'm not going to push his boundaries.

I've always though that if you do kiss, you should be able to make love with your mouth ;-)

Edited by Wendy Whitney
addition

The problem is that a lot of girls immediately start to delve into their "script", once you hand over "the envelope". You do that and they start slobbering all over you like you're a walking lollipop.

And as I've said before, I have Asperger's, so this freaks me out and makes me go into "self-defense mode".

I consider kissing and cuddling as part of the GFE and I love it!

But if the client doesn't want to kiss, I'm not going to push his boundaries.

I've always though that if you do kiss, you should be able to make love with your mouth ;-)

+1 Very Hot :cool:

With so much talk lately about what constitutes the "GFE," the lovely miss Holly seems to hit the nail on the proverbial head. For those who have endured the "WE," this sounds like a welcome change.

The more kissing the better. All over? Great! To me that the biggest turn on. It gets the juices flowing in my old body.

I will always choose the lady who kisses verses the lady who wont.