Celeste

Best place for sex toys

30 posts in this topic

Where is the best place in town to shop for sex toys? I feel like I need to be more adventureous ;) Any advice is much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Celeste said:

Where is the best place in town to shop for sex toys? I feel like I need to be more adventureous ;) Any advice is much appreciated. 

I am so curious as to what places are going to be mentioned in this thread. I need to pick me up a few vibrators for my female guest. Awesome thread, I was so needing this information............

They all carry the same brands or similar brands. Fascinations has several Denver area locations, May-bee's in Boulder, and Adam&Eve.

Thanks 🙏

Does anyone have any suggestions for some fun toys for men? 

I' take notes.

Edited by tide32
stupid

Me and a lady friend use to browse online for toys. The best deals we found were on Ebay. The only draw back was sometimes they were not really what we thought they were. They could be sent back, but just added them to our collection!

2 hours ago, parkercole said:

Me and a lady friend use to browse online for toys. The best deals we found were on Ebay. The only draw back was sometimes they were not really what we thought they were. They could be sent back, but just added them to our collection!

Sorry, but that has to be the funniest thing i've heard in a long time. :P Thanks for making my day. 

Though it has been a while, I always found Fascinations to be a fine store for a number of adult items.

Used to really like Secrets in SE Denver for toys -- they carried a better inventory than most. But the location is now another Romantix with an accompanying reduction in quality.

I find it best to order online nowadays for premium toys. They cost more up front, but generally work better and last far longer.

Amazon…their safety/compliance requirements are better than most. Still have review accuracy to deal with. 

Romantix it is close to me. However, since the pandemic it is easier to shop on line at least for me it is. 

Etsy has some amazing stuff. Just search for what you want. Tentacle dildos anyone?

I used to frequent the Fascinations in Glendale. Is the Glendale location still open?

48 minutes ago, Seeking ~P-1761 said:

I used to frequent the Fascinations in Glendale. Is the Glendale location still open?

well, looked it up on google and it seems to be.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, Celeste said:

Thanks 🙏

Does anyone have any suggestions for some fun toys for men? 

I thought they were on tob???

1 hour ago, IRsparky said:

well, looked it up on google and it seems to be.

thanks

Heathyandactive.com. I buy a lot form them from light to more adventurous bdsm. They have good prices and ship pretty quick. They also have sales almost every week. 

For men you could buy the lelo Bruno. It has a very strong vibrator and a medium size insertable vibrator. 

Have any of you ladies watched damnation on Netflix?  In one of the episodes one of the guys starts looking around and finders mommies little helper a steam powered fuck machine with a brass dildo pumping out of it with a chair where the women is to get likes up on and inserts the brass dildo vibrator thing. I can’t for the like of me rhink that people wouldn’t want something the size of a crew cab pickup set up where any one can see it. There is no way my wife would allow that but I am working. 

squarepegtoys.com.  Not for the faint of heart.  Great reference post on what's really in the toys that are manufactured overseas.  100% hand made in San Francisco.

Well i just saw someone posting on fb that walmart now has some toys! I saw the video he put out there!

Etsy has some fun and unique sex toys lol and it's always entertaining to read the reviews 

On 2/28/2023 at 1:20 AM, Pittbull said:

Have any of you ladies watched damnation on Netflix?  In one of the episodes one of the guys starts looking around and finders mommies little helper a steam powered fuck machine with a brass dildo pumping out of it with a chair where the women is to get likes up on and inserts the brass dildo vibrator thing. I can’t for the like of me rhink that people wouldn’t want something the size of a crew cab pickup set up where any one can see it. There is no way my wife would allow that but I am working. 

you made my day better! Thank’s for the mental visual! 

Well, I recently dropped big bucks on Square Peg toys out of San Francisco.  Reading their web site was very educational.  I had them delivered to my ATF, who lives in a different time zone.  As soon as she got them, she started texting me that she found her new favorite toys and she was never going to use her old toys except on her sub clients.... yes, the lady literally has a closet full of toys.  I replied "pics or it didn't happen". and here came the sexting pics of her using her new toys on herself...  well, I scheduled an overnight with her the next week.  Square Peg toys only use 100% surgical grade silicone sourced in the USA.  Long story short, if your toy has a stiff / firm feel or if it gives off any "new car smell" when you first open it, it's giving off plasticizer fumes, just like a new car interior.... and you don't want to be putting that anywhere near your body, much less inside it!

Sometimes, the extra $$$$ is money well spent.  Both on the quality of the toys and the result it gives your partner!  She's a big fan of being DP'd (I'm not saying more) and the difference in feel for both of us was.... breathtaking!

*I am not employed or compensated in any way by Square Peg Toys.  Honest!