333halfevil

Will the Bush ever come back

40 posts in this topic

Just curious. I really like to rub my face in a women's bush, and tug on her short curlys with my lips

FYI you can choose "review search", and then choose "natural" and/or "trimmed" to find ladies that have hair down there.

Best of luck!

bush...me likey....and as pfunk stated above you can find it if you look hard enough....

I thought the bush was back?! I love a soft well maintained bush.  Wading through the landscape to find her sweet beautiful pink flower.  I have friends who are bushy. Lol. I couldn't grow a bush if I tried at this point in my life . 😂

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

bush...me likey....and as pfunk stated above you can find it if you look hard enough....

If ya have to look for it, it's not really a bush, it more like a weed. JMHO

33 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I thought the bush was back?! I love a soft well maintained bush.  Wading through the landscape to find her sweet beautiful pink flower.  I have friends who are bushy. Lol. I couldn't grow a bush if I tried at this point in my life . 😂

It's not really that common here. But I have to admit, I really haven't went into full search mode. I have come across some traveling ladies that do though.

Also I've had success with Pacific North West ladies. Just very free spirited north coast ladies... 

Hope the bush doesn't come back, I get my dental floss at the drug store.

I have to agree with glide, so much more enjoyable licking with bare skin, I read it before and been told by providers that if I wanted to be licked somewhere it had to be shaved.  To each their own I assume...

I have never had a request from a client to be completely bare.  I have had several requests asking, "please don't shave off your landing strip before me meet!"

I like a little tickle on my nose too. In moderation though, I don't like hair on balls, taint, or further back.

There is something sexy about a nicely scaped bush :)

LS2.jpg

21 hours ago, parkercole said:

Also I've had success with Pacific North West ladies. Just very free spirited north coast ladies... 

this is true - very true...

12 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Hope the bush doesn't come back, I get my dental floss at the drug store.

I was thinking George W Bush? or the other Bush?

Um, no thanks the either! I'll take a polite pass....

On 10/31/2021 at 7:25 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

Bud, not to pick on you, but this is a funny thought. If you look hard enough you can find bush and a old Gremlin as well, does anyone want one?

Kidding of course, to each his own. 

To each their own for sure; and luckily so for those those that seek and old Gremlin:)

Not sure if the bush will fully cum back in style.  For me, I enjoy my muffins in a variety of ways.  Bald is beautiful.  Trimmed is terrific. A full bush is beautiful.  What can I say...I love women, all kinds, all sizes, all types.  One of my old lines is, "I love women.  They said it was a glandular problem and I'd outgrow it."  So far, even at my old age, I haven't outgrown it yet.  ;)

On 11/1/2021 at 10:26 AM, Kaduk said:

Well that settles it Kaduk. I'm moving to London!!!

Something about a true red head with matching carpet, perhaps berber, certainly not shag

On 11/1/2021 at 1:02 PM, Caressa Duval said:

I have never had a request from a client to be completely bare.  I have had several requests asking, "please don't shave off your landing strip before me meet!"

I like a little tickle on my nose too. In moderation though, I don't like hair on balls, taint, or further back.

There is something sexy about a nicely scaped bush :)

LS2.jpg

I'm curious if guys with beards like bushy or bald or no preference? 🤔

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm curious if guys with beards like bushy or bald or no preference? 🤔

Depending on the time of year and my general desire to not shave my face I’m either clean shaven or bearded out. But my preference on women is bald. But I also have a bald head year round and keep my man bits clean shaven as well. So that doesn’t necessarily answer your question but adds another layer of complexity to it! 

1 minute ago, JoDoe27 said:

Depending on the time of year and my general desire to not shave my face I’m either clean shaven or bearded out. But my preference on women is bald. But I also have a bald head year round and keep my man bits clean shaven as well. So that doesn’t necessarily answer your question but adds another layer of complexity to it! 

Yes a few complexities in that answer. Lol. Do you prefer eating pushy clean shaven or bearded or it doesn't matter? 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:55 AM, Kaduk said:

How bout, armpit hair  • Yay or nay

140407_ayanmohamed_cf002936.jpg?quality=

Asked Women to grow out the hair under their arms, then took their photos.

DBDC0655-D9CF-4041-9B87-8AECE6DAD97C_1_201_a.jpeg

metro.co.uk/2017/08/08/stunning-photo-series-will-make-you-want-to-grow-out-your-armpit-hair

I appreciate armpit hair on a woman, I think it's sexy, with that being said, one step at a time, Bush then armpit hair. Yes I do look for the women that are "au natural", but they are far and few to choose from.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes a few complexities in that answer. Lol. Do you prefer eating pushy clean shaven or bearded or it doesn't matter? 

Clean shaven. I’m going to go against the grain on what’s often stated on this board; I don’t want or like to have lingering smells in my beard. I don’t want to constantly taste it either. So no, a pussy flavor savor is not appealing to me in the least. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 11/3/2021 at 2:24 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Personally, I prefer clean shaven but, a bush never stopped from diving right in.

I will say that nip hair is not attractive. Those should be plucked.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:04 PM, 333halfevil said:

I appreciate armpit hair on a woman, I think it's sexy, with that being said, one step at a time, Bush then armpit hair. Yes I do look for the women that are "au natural", but they are far and few to choose from.

Don't care for armpit or leg hair on a woman. But, like a little bush hair, neither would stop me.

@JoDoe27 I'm like you in that regard. I like a fresh and clean face after too. 

@jalanp you took the words right our of my mouth.  I prefer bare or barely there, but a little thing like hair isn't going to stop me.  Sometimes it's quite the adventure! 😁