Caressa Duval

Types of hobbying Injuries :)

30 posts in this topic

The classic whisker burn is always on the list.  A little more hazardous, and painful.  Is a cum shot in the eyeball, both stings and leaves you looking like you have pink eye for a day.

Can be nice reminders of a great time you had the day before  ;)

All was enthusiastically going well in CG.  She made a move that signaled a position change, but I was wrong about which one she was headed for.  Pow, as she spun, solid kick to jaw!  

40 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

All was enthusiastically going well in CG.  She made a move that signaled a position change, but I was wrong about which one she was headed for.  Pow, as she spun, solid kick to jaw!  

Ey4_Jl.gif

I may have had a rug burn or two… or three…. The ones on the knees are livable, bur those ones on the small of the back are quite painful. Then there’s the time I rolled off the bed, tripped down the stairs, or fell in the parking garage…..😬😈🤨.   Next…

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

The classic whisker burn is always on the list.  A little more hazardous, and painful.  Is a cum shot in the eyeball, both stings and leaves you looking like you have pink eye for a day.

Me a couple days ago.  Careful gentlemen!  🤣🤣🤣

Being the graceful being I am...I tripped backwards over a case of water this morning as I opened the door and said welcome. It was quite the 1st impression.  My pinky toe hurts just a little. 😋😁

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

59 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Being the graceful being I am...I tripped backwards over a case of water this morning as I opened the door and said welcome. It was quite the 1st impression.  My pinky toe hurts just a little. 😋😁

Ouch.  Stubbing a toe can hurt like mad.  My only "injuries" in the hobby were getting whacked a couple times with an elbow (didn't let it slow me down) and a couple of times I've gotten a cramp in one of my calves (which did REALLY slow me down).  I am more than willing to risk injuries like these when a good time is being had.  ;)

Just a bit over month ago I had a delightful young lady properly restrained and posed on all fours on a table I have used many, many times for such poses. The table suddenly collapsed!! Thank you Jesus she was not hurt!! I managed to grab her as the table collapsed. However, the edge of the table scraped down the front of my shin bone and the weight of the table and most of her landed on the top of my left foot. We were able to laugh about it but me wearing shorts right now is not pretty. And I limped for several days! I bought a new table. She loves her pics so all is good. But damn it sure hurt for a couple of days!!

Not my injury, but..... I was with a lovely lady from TOB who is always enthusiastic and creative. We were making use of a sex swing that she had mounted in the ceiling.  After about 20 minutes of vigorous use, the mounting screw pulled out of the ceiling and hit her in the head as she fell to the ground. Ouch!  Gave new meaning to the phrase "not tonight, I have a headache...". 

6 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

A little more hazardous, and painful.  Is a cum shot in the eyeball, both stings and leaves you looking like you have pink eye for a day.

Hold the phone. That certainly is an upcharge! File it under hazard pay:P!!

I miss the days when I was younger. I could shoot across the room.

Oh man, I was in the lockdown position with my date when I threw out my back. She had the nicest ass. I was so turned on by her. I was thrusting on her like a rabbit. I was at least laying down. But throwing out my back was a buzzkill for sure!

Lockdown - Best Sex Positions

Many years ago, in a reputable hotel, the YL and I were going at it at the head of the bed. I grabbed the headboard to get more leverage. Unbeknownst to me, the headboard was glued, not screwed into the wall. As we were going at it hot and heavy, with my hand grabbing the headboard, it separated from the wall, banged me on the head and knocked me off the bed. Just a little bump on my head as far as injury was concerned, none to the YL. The YL was laughing so hard, we couldn't complete the session. The bed also seemed to be in a fragile state, so we called it a night.

When we checked out the next morning, I came up with some lame excuse with the desk clerk as to why the headboard was off the wall. When the YL heard my lame ass excuse, she had to leave the lobby because she was giggling so hard. Second injury was the embarrassment I felt.:rolleyes:

Edited by amcbl1
Grammar correction

On 8/23/2021 at 10:35 AM, Caressa Duval said:

That's so fucking hot right there!

Sorry to say I have never done that! hahaha

On 8/23/2021 at 6:54 PM, mustang said:

Does a bruised ego count???

Sorry, but no.....

Shooting outdoor photos for a provider - no injury during the shoot other than a runner who ran across her posing nude & fell on his face. Unfortunately, there was poison ivy where we did some fantastic nude shots. There was a moderate amount of rash across her backside for a week. Ouch!

On 8/23/2021 at 5:28 PM, parkercole said:

Oh man, I was in the lockdown position with my date when I threw out my back. She had the nicest ass. I was so turned on by her. I was thrusting on her like a rabbit. I was at least laying down. But throwing out my back was a buzzkill for sure!

Lockdown - Best Sex Positions

I thought this was referred to as “Amazon”.  Lol thanks for the link.  Gotta have the right amount of ass and dick for that one…. 

Had a gent slipped in the shower and hit his back on the waterspout and broke it off , But the marks on his back and the bleeding was going to be hard to explain when he got home , Good thing it had snowed that day and said he slipped hit is back on a sprinkler .. My shower had no farcet for the rest of the day .:(. Just water spraying out lol

Never anything major, but in the tossing of the clothes and linens, a really expensive down pillow ended up astride a candle...

17 minutes ago, Shyguy said:

I thought this was referred to as “Amazon”.  Lol thanks for the link.  Gotta have the right amount of ass and dick for that one…. 

Nope.  This is amazon position. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/amazonposition/comments/pa9xo0/im_willing_to_pay_extra_for_this/

16 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Had a gent slipped in the shower and hit his back on the waterspout and broke it off , But the marks on his back and the bleeding was going to be hard to explain when he got home , Good thing it had snowed that day and said he slipped hit is back on a sprinkler .. My shower had no farcet for the rest of the day .:(. Just water spraying out lol

OUCH

On 8/24/2021 at 11:03 PM, sparkey600 said:

Sorry, but no.....

What????

On 8/23/2021 at 6:54 PM, mustang said:

Does a bruised ego count???

I feel that injury for days 😂

On 8/26/2021 at 2:56 PM, gr8owl said:

OMG you’re right! Hahahahaha!  I literally LOL’d…. Amazon doesn’t require too much dick and can accommodate any ass.  Love it, thank you!  😂

There was this ONE time when a girl with a rather large ass, much larger than her pics, went to reverse cowgirl and I’m like, “I don’t have enough dick for that position!”  But Amazon, I got that shit…

Edited by Shyguy
Want to add more

5 hours ago, Shyguy said:

OMG you’re right! Hahahahaha!  I literally LOL’d…. Amazon doesn’t require too much dick and can accommodate any ass.  Love it, thank you!  😂

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That's a fun one!  I'm surprised it's not more popular!

Great fun, but one does have to be able to bend the legs back flat to chest and stay that way for ...... well maybe not long. :)  Oh, and kinda give up control.  Two thumbs up, amongst other things.

On 8/23/2021 at 0:23 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I may have had a rug burn or two… or three…. The ones on the knees are livable, bur those ones on the small of the back are quite painful. Then there’s the time I rolled off the bed, tripped down the stairs, or fell in the parking garage…..😬😈🤨.   Next…

Damn, be more careful!

On 8/27/2021 at 5:51 PM, Shyguy said:

too much dick

Men thank you for giving videos of lock down positions and Amazon. Those videos would make any woman want  it.

There is such a thing as too much dick. I had a gent that chose to bring his own cock ring into session, but not even owning a cock I would have never picked that one! I bowed to he must know his member works.  I get that some people think we should have grabbed ice at the time. I gently cut it. Not the penis, but the  cock ring. 

Edited by Caressa Duval
Word

On 8/23/2021 at 10:35 AM, Caressa Duval said:

The classic whisker burn is always on the list. 

"Classic"!  I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this. IMHO that's disrespectful ... rude even. How can the woman enjoy the experience and how can the ultimate goal be achieved if she's politely putting up with that kind of irritation?

I always make sure I shave as close to appointment time as possible. Try to get my face as smooth the thighs I'm looking forward to getting between. I even trim my mustache at least 2 or 3 days ahead so that any hairs that might be "prickly" have had time to soften again.

As for injuries ... never anything more severe than the dreaded charley horse. Doesn't sound that bad but they HURT!

A young gal and I were going 69 on a pullout bed that was probably older than I am wow I can still feel the bars on my back to this day! Well anyway as we were about to switch positions I feel it instantly my darn back was thrown out oh man! Luckily I was able to finish but walking out of her place was embarrassing!