Kandi Apple

Retirement

21 posts in this topic

I'm disappointed I never got to see you, but congratulations!Ā  I hope your next phase is incredible. :)

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Today is the day! I am officially retired!

Thank you for all the good times and great memories! šŸ’ž

Congratulations on your retirement, I am also saddened that I never got to see you as well. Due to our schedules I was never ever able to make it work. I hope that this new chapter in your life presents just as much good times as the previous one. I am going to have me a candy caramel apple today.....................

You are obviously working outĀ a plan moving forward............

Happy Trails to you!

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Kandi-

After joining the community a little over 4 years ago, I am submitting my first ever post.Ā  Fittingly it's in response to a thread you started.Ā  I saw you and Ana 2 times, once in late 2016 and again in early 2017.Ā  (It was my first doubles experience)Ā  The first time I saw you I was dreadfully out of shape, and I was embarrassed because you and Ana are in such great shape.Ā  I vowed to get in better shape and to see you again.Ā  3 and 1/2 months later I dropped 50 pounds and with my much improved cardio I came back to see you and Ana.Ā  After our session I told you my story.Ā  This sparked a nearly 40 minuteĀ Ā conversation that took me well past my allotted time.Ā  When I realized what time it was I apologized profusely and hurriedly started to leave.Ā  You told me to relax, and take my time.Ā  And that you enjoyed yourself.Ā  You inspired me to not only lose weight back then but to maintain a healthy lifestyle ever since.Ā  (Although I have backtracked a little when the gyms closed due to Covid) I always planned on seeing you again but I never did and now it's too late. You and Ana gave me my first two references here on TOB, and my first two Okays on P411.Ā  You gave me my "start",Ā  and for that I will never forget you.Ā  I will always fondly remember theĀ brief time we spent together.Ā  Best ofĀ luck in all ofĀ your future endeavors.

Good luck in retirementĀ 

While itā€™s selfish to see a legend go, Itā€™s awesome to see you move into your next phase. Best wishes to you beautiful.

xoxo,

Audrey

I'm sure you'll continue to put smiles and memories in your next endeavor/s!Ā  Congratulations beautiful!

Good luck. May your future be all that you want it to be. May theĀ memoriesĀ  of your past,Ā  always put a smile on your face.

Enjoy yourself. You are a stunning woman and wish you the best

Wishing you the best on your next adventures in life.Ā  Be well and live fully !!

We know youā€™ll shine in whatever endeavors you peruse.Ā 

Oh wow! Enjoy retirement lucky ducky! Enjoy to the fullest! šŸ„³šŸ¾šŸ„‚

We never met,but I have always enjoyed your posts. May your retirement be joyfull.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:40 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Today is the day! I am officially retired!

Thank you for all the good times and great memories! šŸ’ž

Congrats beautiful and I hope your next journey is filled with beautiful blessingsā¤ļø

BonĀ chance and I hope life takes you exactly where you wanna go!!