skinnydud

Members you miss

258 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, skinnydud said:

there was a girl in colorado springs that caught my eye. sadly I never got to see her. 

she was a very beautiful lady and she made a lot of guys happy while providing ... may her soul rest in peace and may the horrible person who ended her journey burn in hell. 

A couple of years ago a provider informed me a provider I knew took her own life due to bulling.  I have the same thought.  May that person burn in hell. 

It is a shame when folks in this hobby forget that it is supposed to be about fun between CONSENTING adults.  For me,  that means clear communication, respecting boundaries and treating one another like real human beings with real feelings.  When this doesn't happen, it is truly sad and, for me, not in the spirit of the hobby.  Bullying has no place anywhere, but especially in our hobby world.  Words can hurt and leave deep wounds that can be hard to heal.  We are not here to hurt one another.  We are here to partake in some genuine fun with other like minded adults.

1 hour ago, average1 said:

It is a shame when folks in this hobby forget that it is supposed to be about fun between CONSENTING adults.  For me,  that means clear communication, respecting boundaries and treating one another like real human beings with real feelings.  When this doesn't happen, it is truly sad and, for me, not in the spirit of the hobby.  Bullying has no place anywhere, but especially in our hobby world.  Words can hurt and leave deep wounds that can be hard to heal.  We are not here to hurt one another.  We are here to partake in some genuine fun with other like minded adults.

Crowd Applause GIF - Crowd Applause Applauding GIFs

On 7/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, average1 said:

well said!  so true! and thank you for posting...

On 5/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, Bit Banger said:

How could I forget Anjelica?  One of the few who could ride me until I passed out, eyeballs to the back of my head.

She was a great lady.  I understand that she actually became a legit massage provider.  

Back when still lived in the Denver area, my ATF was (Naughty) Destiny... That swing was simply awesome. She was just super fun, many phone conversations between visits. Have wondered for years what is up with her?

I havent read all 8+ pages of this thread, so apologies if this is a repeat.....Jasmine Waters. Young, sweet, built for sin.  She asked me on our first encounter " what do you like". I replied (among other things)  "big tits".  She said, "Fortunately, I have those in stock!". I no longer access P411 or TER, so I dont know if she posts there. 

Jasmine hasn't had a TOB presence, but I saw reviews from her somewhere... PD maybe?  Not sure why she's awol from here, but YES, I miss her as well..... (and for those wondering, no, I haven't reached out)

Brooklynn Brinks. Really miss that little sweetheart. Anyone know how she is doing?

On 5/24/2020 at 2:58 PM, JRWolfe said:

Met Octavia at the (now defunct ) Denver Sex Show (convention ) .  We did a photo shoot and ,during a break ,she introduced me to the Other Board and talked me into joining. At the time,she was one of the moderators. Nice lady.

My first experience was with Octavia. Hot tub and hand job

On 5/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, tide32 said:

Nabinna had the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.

Nabinna was a beautiful lady inside & out. Wishing her happiness.

With covid so many ladies have left and I am hoping along with many men that they will come back. I am missing lady violet of boulder she left once covid started. She pulled her ads her reviews it’s like she never existed. One that I truly miss that has been gone a long time is heather of Denver when she did sensual body rubs. She was a very good at body rubs and new how to truely tease and give a man a sensual body rub and tease until you couldn’t take it anymore. A true artist. I really missed her when she went full service but she was a wildcat in the sack also.  I truly hope that they get this covid crap figured out and more of the ladies that have left will come back. 

Edited by Pittbull

Cali Rose. My ATF of ATFs. Always real, fun, skilled and good convo. Maybe she is just taking a break. In any case hope she is doing well and happy. 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:50 AM, MightyRandomDude said:

Lisa Logan, my all time favorite!! Libby Lust also.

Lisa is back on p411. Just showed up a few weeks ago. 

On 9/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, bolder1 said:

Lisa is back on p411. Just showed up a few weeks ago. 

Not a P411 member, but Lisa was always a favorite of mine.  Hope she rejoins TOB and that she is doing great !!

15 hours ago, linc1865 said:

I really miss Sophia DD. Beautiful lady and a food listener 

Sophia is still active on P411.  P93924

I miss a lot of the women that I have seen.  Does anyone remember Kodi the all american girl?  One of the first I ever saw and all I can saw is WOW. 

Also Sweet Bailey out of fort collins. She retired to open a bakery and boy was she SWEET!

6 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

I miss a lot of the women that I have seen.  Does anyone remember Kodi the all american girl?  One of the first I ever saw and all I can saw is WOW. 

Yes, and her gf Gina.  Both special ladies.  Also of CoS at the time was Jackie, Wicked Surrender.

Christal geyser, Heather noel, Jennacee.

Cindy Moore.  Great lady!  Does anyone remember a gal who went by "SS Bethanie" ?  She was short lived, kind of came and went, so to speak.

7 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I remember Chrissy Teagan, we could not get our schedules to connect but I sure did want to meet her.

I miss so many but here is some off the top of my head. Salma2, Honeypot, Jazelyn, CrystalBliss, Lola (marine), Alexxxa21, Jen0045, Jenna25 LOL...............Shit a ton more but can't think of their names.......

On 5/19/2020 at 7:01 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

per the ladies -

i really miss seeing sexy soaren, she was my go to connection for so long and always such a great time - would count the days to pay day to set something up with her...

justina carter, raina dawn, among others i miss on here...

She was the 2nd provider i saw when i started in the hobby. Frst one i saw was soraya from bearboard and 3rd was paola also from bearsboard.

5 hours ago, Johnny_rey said:

She was the 2nd provider i saw when i started in the hobby. Frst one i saw was soraya from bearboard and 3rd was paola also from bearsboard.

man, what i wouldn't give to have anotehr date with soaren or justina carter....

i still burp the twins thinking about those dates:)

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

man, what i wouldn't give to have anotehr date with soaren or justina carter....

i still burp the twins thinking about those dates:)

I never saw Soaren,  I did catch Justina shortly before she left town. Yowzah!😁

Edited by Bit Banger