skinnydud

Members you miss

258 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

if you are talking about Spinner Rosalyn from TX - OMG yes - what a great date!

and didn't alexis ford and aurora moretti always travel together back in a day - if so, would have been a fun double date when i was a lot younger:)

No those 2 are separate, Alexis only worked with lexi ...while aurora worked with naomi jane  k knight and a whole bunch or they just seem to have same traveling schedule...

On 9/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, skinnydud said:

Blessed ... together or seperate?

Together

On 7/25/2020 at 8:57 PM, fork said:

Bite your tongue, Pfunk!

No, she said, let ME bite your tongue.

And then she proceeded to do so, first with humor and tenderness, then more aggressively, like a dog who had not eaten in a week. Soon she was on top of me, sucking my face with ferocious energy that she had not experienced since her first true love. But I turned the tables, as I knew she really wanted me to take charge. Pinning her fragile arms to her sides, I pushed her down and thrust my my weight on top of her. She squealed with delight and, perhaps a little bit of fear.

What transpired next was a passionate coupling that neither of us had experienced, at least not in this lifetime. Our bodies entwined for what seemed like hours, but was actually exactly 59 minutes as I am not one to overstay my welcome, and my perfect internal clock would not allow me to take advantage of this woman. Even though she wanted me to, she wanted me to stay forever. I knew that this moment could only be reproduced in dreams, and it was all the more precious for being finite.

As I stood up over the remains of our ravaged bed, she shrieked and begged of me ...

"Please bite my tongue again, DemureMormon!" 

But I had to go. The world is large and its women, insatiable. I had many things to do.

omg, I swear that guy (Demure Morman)had to be a fan of those pulp romance novels.  That dude was hopeless.......

I always liked reading Sexy Sadie 's posts. And Beverly Fisher is a incredibly talented writer and other things.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

Don’t mind me bringing up an older topic.  Lol

i liked Amber of Denver and a friend that she had, name escapes me that I saw together a few times.  Has super duper short hair and tattoos.  😍

I miss Kelly Lyn. I'm pretty sure that was her handle. She was definitely an all time favorite. I still think about the time I shared with her. Hope she is doing great! 

There was an ATF I use to see along time ago named Megan Star. Man we had so much fun with each other! 

On another note I once set up a date with Sweet Hannah that I unfortunately had to end up canceling. She is one that I always regret never seeing! Taught me that opportunities are sometimes short lived. So don't drag your feet..........

There was an agency back a ways where the ladies used location names.  Some of my ATFs worked with them at some point.  

Norway- unreal natural body.  I’ll never forget how she loved strawberry lube so much.  

Athens- probably the hottest I’ve ever seen and a sweetheart 

vancouver/mercedes/Megan- my ATF spinner 

Hope a few of you out there remember them.

Edited by Mister_plow

Norway was so beautiful -- the kind of woman that takes your breath away when she opens the door. Man, that was a long time ago.

Well these days I cannot list all those ladies that came up i mean memories took me back 18 years and i pulled an old phone book where i saved all the ladies. I kept living in memory world for a little while remembering those beautiful ladies and wondering what are they doing now and where. Also wishing i could sit with them and enjoy a cup of coffee. Also raised some fears of having babies around the world making me afraid of taking the DNA shit. Somebody my contact me and say we have same dna and you could be my daddy. thankfully never had any issues in my hobby time. I am missing every single lady i had the pleasure to share intimate moments with 

I've been out of circulation but still pop in from time to time......was in a LTR for a few years, I really loved her, 15 years my junior, beautiful face, gorgeous.......she had MS and passed away in 2019, tough couple of years. Been awhile and I'm missing female company, alot of new girls I'm a little gunshy yet. Good to read old handles though in a way like some family......sorta lol

3 hours ago, jhooker said:

I've been out of circulation but still pop in from time to time......was in a LTR for a few years, I really loved her, 15 years my junior, beautiful face, gorgeous.......she had MS and passed away in 2019, tough couple of years. Been awhile and I'm missing female company, alot of new girls I'm a little gunshy yet. Good to read old handles though in a way like some family......sorta lol

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend! My condolences.

I hope you can find a provider who can help you feel better!  

Best of luck!

Wow, I may not know their names/handles but I will give it a try. Lets start with Salma2 (Spanish Model) use to visit from Spain and NYC. Cara Cara, Lallababez (my partner in crime LOL, damn we had fun), Alexxxa21 (cool as shit/best on earth), Madison (Boulder fitness model), Sydney Coxx (best on earth), Zoey Portland and Sasha Fierce.................

Been a while since logging in.  How about Allison of Boulder, Jade of Denver and ChloeColorado? 

On the other end of the spectrum, 411 on Amber in Fort Collins!

For me it’s more about the ones that got away. I waited too long to see again. Here today, gone tomorrow. Too many to mention. 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:10 AM, gb0138 said:

For me it’s more about the ones that got away. I waited too long to see again. Here today, gone tomorrow. Too many to mention. 

I bet you most of us suffered that ... some missed by procrastination some due to paycheck some for not being sure of them being safe ... some just missed because we did not log in on time ... well it's sad but hopefully some new ladies will be coming to create some more perfect memories. 

I miss Naughty Destiny, Velvet Valentine, Beverly Fisher, Legal Eagle, Boink and on the forums, Angela Aspen. And is Pfunk still around or did he disappear also?

5 hours ago, akym said:

I miss Naughty Destiny, Velvet Valentine, Beverly Fisher, Legal Eagle, Boink and on the forums, Angela Aspen. And is Pfunk still around or did he disappear also?

I miss those same people, Kym. I'm glad you're doing well! I'll probably be here 'till I die!

On 5/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

i forgot about calisurfgal - nice one!

another i would add was Aqua...

and maybe Asia Kym

Aqua was one of the most beautiful ladies I’ve ever seen. Nabinna was a beauty also. Her brown eyes went rite through you.

On 4/9/2021 at 7:54 PM, tide32 said:

Aqua was one of the most beautiful ladies I’ve ever seen. Nabinna was a beauty also. Her brown eyes went rite through you.

so very true!

On 5/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, skinnydud said:

I used to follow a bunch of members here and always looked for their reviews and posts. at some point they would even pm with advice and directions. I admired their contribution quality as well as the quality of girls they sought. I can't recall all of them but over 10 plus years I even felt there were guys that shared the same taste  ... this is open for both ladies and gents

Lisa Logan, my all time favorite!! Libby Lust also.

1 hour ago, MightyRandomDude said:

Lisa Logan, my all time favorite!! Libby Lust also.

I always had a great time with Lisa and also enjoyed Libby.  There are a number of ladies I miss.  Luckily there are still some fine and wonderful ladies to visit.  :)

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2021 at 9:46 AM, jayandj said:

Crystal Bliss. Best ever 

^^^This^^^

On 5/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, Old_Timer said:

Yes, I too miss reading his ramblings down memory lane. His recall of Denver's red light was encyclopedic. Rest in peace.

I heard Crazy Horse was excommunicated for this site. Unable to post but able to read.