Prayforrain

The Benefits

37 posts in this topic

Question  for the ladies: do you have any gentleman client-friends that you provide additional benefits to (Mainly anything sexual that you don’t do with typical clients)? If so, approximately  how many?

For the gentleman, do you have any provider friends who provide you with extra benefits? And if you do, how many provider-friends, and what do they receive in return from you?

Don’t need details, just asking.

Edited by Prayforrain

This is the type of question that should NOT be asked in a public forum.

It is none of anybody’s business if a lady and a guy enjoy extra or special benefits with each other.

This is between 2 people and 2 people only.

I’m almost positive if it’s a regular meeting yes more does happen.

From this lady....nunya...🙄🤦‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

From this lady....nunya...🙄🤦‍♀️

As she said, nunya...

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This is the type of question that should NOT be asked in a public forum.

It is none of anybody’s business if a lady and a guy enjoy extra or special benefits with each other.

This is between 2 people and 2 people only.

a fact

I wrote in another thread that hopefully the OP would read and learn some lessons from comments.  Based on this thread he started here, I don't think he has learned anything yet.

Again, I ask that the OP read comments here and think about what he is posting/asking.

Hopefully he will learn.

23 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I wrote in another thread that hopefully the OP would read and learn some lessons from comments.  Based on this thread he started here, I don't think he has learned anything yet.

Again, I ask that the OP read comments here and think about what he is posting/asking.

Hopefully he will learn.

Some people just don't understand the meaning of HOT.  You just have to let someone get burned , for them to learn a lesson.

13 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

Some people just don't understand the meaning of HOT.  You just have to let someone get burned , for them to learn a lesson.

Darwin strikes when you least expect him. 🧐

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Darwin strikes when you least expect him. 🧐

HA!  i was just typing this when you blinked in...

OP - you just got your 2020 entry nominated and approved for the hobby-darwin awards...

For any other gentleman or lady besides the usual folks, this is an open forum, feel free to answer good or bad. I thought that of all places, this would be the place to not have to experience the type of judgement and negative feedback though. I’m here to have fun too. I also think that in such an open environment, people should be able to ask these questions and figure out ways to make the community better. This is an open community right? 
Disappointing that a small number of people make the rules, and everyone else just buries their head. 

Call me the Geraldo or Morton Downey Jr of the board. I think there’s a lot of folks - probably mostly gents - who have the same questions I have.

13 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

Question  for the ladies: do you have any gentleman client-friends that you provide additional benefits to (Mainly anything sexual that you don’t do with typical clients)? If so, approximately  how many?

For the gentleman, do you have any provider friends who provide you with extra benefits? And if you do, how many provider-friends, and what do they receive in return from you?

Nobody here is making rules to stifle you.  We are all here to have fun and try to make the community better.

But when you ask questions like the ones in your original post above, these are very private questions that are between 2 consenting adults only.

If you get a lady to say that she gives extra time to a client or that she does something with a gentleman and then a guy sees her and she doesn't give him extra time or do that something with him, he is going to wonder why, he is going to complain, he will write a negative review. This is why you don't ask questions like this.

The problems with discussions of this topic are:

1) Gals who offer special treats to some good friends get pressured by others for the same treats.

2) Guys who don’t get special treats get butt hurt. Negative review?

3) Gals who don’t offer special treats get pressured. See #2.

4) When treats are given to everyone, they are no longer special.

5) What is it about “discretion” that you don’t understand? BTW, it’s a 2-way Street.

Hence, whatever extracurricular activities two consenting adults chose are nunya!

——

ILW got there first, but this expands on his reasons.

38 minutes ago, Prayforrain said:

Call me the Geraldo or Morton Downey Jr of the board. I think there’s a lot of folks - probably mostly gents - who have the same questions I have.

You do realize they keep asking Geraldo onto Fox News for the sole purpose of allowing him to make a complete ass of himself, right?

Boundaries. This hobby is all about boundaries.  The OP question crosses the boundaries.

Yes, Vassago. But sometimes even the asses have a legitimate issue to discuss.

Bit Banger, Ive talked with some ladies about those special benefits and their concerns also. I think that sucks if a guy tries to use the “Well he got it, why can’t I” line -where did they hear about the guy getting the benefit? That implies the gentleman who was the beneficiary chose to step outside of the discrete relationship with the provider. The rest of that argument also sounds flimsy. I completely understand discretion. I also understand that people get chafed because these special benefits are what keeps the $$ flowing, likely in many cases, from multiple “streams”. I think if any of the ladies or gents here said “yes, I have several friends that receive/provide very special benefits. We like each other and we don’t kiss and tell”, no one would be hurt and no business would be disrupted. We could infer what any of these benefits may be, but I think that most of the ladies get plenty of requests for these activities anyway, and some of the gentlemen receive more benefits (and from more women) than other men.

OP,  you are missing an important point. What happens behind closed doors (BCD) is private, between two people. What happens here in the forum is a matter of public record.

This is not the place to discuss such things, for a number of reasons.

16 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

Did you get the answers you were looking for?🤔

18 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

For the gentleman, do you have any provider friends who provide you with extra benefits?

Yes, and it is fantastic.

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Yes, and it is fantastic.

Me too!!! :D

OK, the short answer is “Yes.”

The long answer is the extra benefits are not BCD related.

9 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

The only people that have these kind of questions are the kinds of hobbyists that should be blacklisted imo.

Not because of the question you asked, but because it's so blatantly obvious that it amazes me someone would need to ask it.  Of course providers offer "loyalty" rewards, or allow one type of booking session for one customer and not another.  Hell, getting drinks off the clock counts as a "special treat"; are you really telling me you couldn't think of that yourself?

Anyone that truly cannot figure something that basic out is someone I would be afraid of breaking confidentiality in a pretty broad way.

I don't understand why it's  such a big deal, and its it's always the same guys who judge every other guy, and condemn him, they think they are so perfect in every way. I dont understand why the girls are not paying them.

OP,  maybe the reason you shouldn't ask this is because Leo's might be able to figure out this a prostitution site. They would not be able to figure that out from other postings, reviews or ads, or I guess that's what the condemners think.

Edited by Mike940370

🤷‍♂️ 
I think these are perfectly fine questions. This is a community board and I didn’t break the Board rules. It’s funny to have a taboo topic on a board in a community that is built on a taboo lifestyle. It’s like I went into a church and asked why Satan is the evil one if Adam and Eve has their own choice, or said that I support Planned Parenthood.

1 hour ago, Prayforrain said:

🤷‍♂️ 
I think these are perfectly fine questions.

And ones you could get the answers to by actually visiting a provider and trying things out for yourself. You’ve been here since May of last year and have zero reviews. Not a peep for a year, and now the 20 fucking questions.

It smiles like bacon in here.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.....Mark Twain

He might be looking for a dinner date, a motorhome road trip buddy,  a boating buddy, or whatever.

With all the water posts, bandwidth, quoting always ti make your post look bigger, wtf does any body criticize someone posting and a legitimate question for the ladies.

Finally more probing questions from PFR!  Why it it so concerting what others are doing?  Maybe you’d be happier if you concentrate on what you’ve got going on?  I mean isn’t that the whole idea?