Lucas6768

Aunt Flo

35 posts in this topic

I’m curious how common it is to have get togethers while Aunt Flo is visiting. 

I ask cause i recently visited with  someone who I had been trying to match schedules with for 3 days. We finally get together and she informs me that her Aunt just left...but she hadn’t. And I thought to myself, if she just ended why was she trying to meet up during that, and why lie? 

Edited by Lucas6768

Hmmm intersting, I had my "aunt" removed many years ago before I even started in this hobby, so I am not sure how common it is for people who do have their aunt's visiting. Sometimes with women, the "aunt" will leave and we will think that they are gone but then low and behold they are visiting again. So it may not be the provider's fault that her "aunt" visited during your session, or maybe she felt pressure from you to see you, because you had been trying to see her for 3 days. Just my 2 cents :)

Wait this one makes total sense. She was trying to be Carrie for halloween...

Too soon?

Some ladies have B & G specials while Aunt Flo is visiting.       Some clients like to earn their red wings. Several simply take a break.   Whatever the providers choose to do during that time....just be patient and give them respect.

There are things that ladies can use to make it through meetings without anyone knowing.

Unless the gentlemen is hung like a horse things will be fine with lots of lube.

For me personally I'm ok unless I'm having a painful flo visit. Then I'm not in a good mood and will rebook.

Awe the joy's of being a woman 

7 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

There are things that ladies can use to make it through meetings without anyone knowing.

Unless the gentlemen is hung like a horse things will be fine with lots of lube.

For me personally I'm ok unless I'm having a painful flo visit. Then I'm not in a good mood and will rebook.

Awe the joy's of being a woman 

Yay soft cups and flex disks lol 

personally I take the few days off and let my regulars that ask for apointment’s know  and if they choose to set an appointment  then that’s on them. 

Life happens and you with the flow...pun intended😂

So, earlier this week I come up for air, and the young lady notices blood on my chin.  "Oh," she gasps, "I thought my period was over - I'm so sorry!!"

"Thought you tasted kinda metallic," I said, diving in again, "I like it!"

I did request a shower though, lest you think me a slovenly pig.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, Lucas6768 said:

I ask cause i recently visited with  someone who I had been trying to match schedules with for 3 days. We finally get together and she informs me that her Aunt just left...but she hadn’t. And I thought to myself, if she just ended why was she trying to meet up during that, and why lie? 

On average might occur every 21 to 35 days and last two to seven days.

Many ladies work on their periods, and most guys have no idea they've earned their red wings. 😜

If she normally loves FIV, but not that day...you're probably earning them. 😁

some of the best sex i've ever had was when the aunt was in town. some ladies tend to get really horny during that period and if you don't mind things getting a little messy you could be in for a really wild ride.

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Many ladies work on their periods, and most guys have no idea they've earned their red wings. 😜

I don't think you've officially earned your red wings until you're like @BadBoy. If you don't know, it doesn't count. (Speaking from experience) :)

I do not think it behooves gentlemen to be RedWing snobs.  Who am I to say what qualifies.  I guess I'd say whatever quivers the thighs.

pCvifnP.jpg

On 10/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, JRWolfe said:

Some ladies have B & G specials while Aunt Flo is visiting.       Some clients like to earn their red wings. Several simply take a break.   Whatever the providers choose to do during that time....just be patient and give them respect.

JR, you nailed it.  Thanks.

You guyssss Lol I admire your natural openness....I don’t think I’d do this unless I knew someone pretty well. Maybe just a personal thing? Not a first meeting Idk hygiene! 🤔and whatnot moods, energy level, hmmm  

someone asked me today if I like to bang on my period.  All while they’re stroking their c*ck....

What is going on here! 🤣

F-n vamps💃🏽😂

Edited by Leena_rose

5 hours ago, IRsparky said:

some of the best sex i've ever had was when the aunt was in town. some ladies tend to get really horny during that period and if you don't mind things getting a little messy you could be in for a really wild ride.

True true

On 10/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, IRsparky said:

In the dating world I agree. I prefer to have things squeaky clean in fantasy land.

My first wife had horrifically painful periods.  Medication didn't help much, but we discovered that sex (and an orgasm or two) helped relieve the pain more than anything else.  She talked to her MD about this and was told this was more common than many people knew.  So....the "treatment" was medically indicated.  ;)

15 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I killed her off years ago :wub:

Yes, I told that bitch bye a few years ago. 👏👏👏😋

I had this happen to me recently , I scheduled with someone ive been wanting to meet for a while. I show up and we are about to get down and she tells me shes out of rubbers but i should settle for a bj. At the same time i caught a glimpse of a box tampons under the table opened . Coincidence i think not lol. I was bummed she tried to hustle me for the full price.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:45 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Earned mine in high school ... Lol! 

😂😂😂

Yeah, if you want it bad enough, Right?!😜

I had that happen when I was in the middle of daty. Not really my thing but I hung in there until she came. We both needed a shower. Earned myself an extended session.

Recently saw a stripper doing a full nude show whose visitor arrived in mid dance. I've never seen anyone look more embarrassed and apologetic in my life.

She actually offered those around the stage their tips back, but kudos, no one accepted her offer.

11 hours ago, No One In Particular said:

Recently saw a stripper doing a full nude show whose visitor arrived in mid dance. I've never seen anyone look more embarrassed and apologetic in my life.

She actually offered those around the stage their tips back, but kudos, no one accepted her offer.

Poor thing!

On 10/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, Leena_rose said:

Wait this one makes total sense. She was trying to be Carrie for halloween...

Too soon?

Bada Bing! Bada Boom! Right to the cut. I actually laughed out loud.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:08 AM, Crystyna said:

Hmmm intersting, I had my "aunt" removed many years ago before I even started in this hobby, so I am not sure how common it is for people who do have their aunt's visiting. Sometimes with women, the "aunt" will leave and we will think that they are gone but then low and behold they are visiting again. So it may not be the provider's fault that her "aunt" visited during your session, or maybe she felt pressure from you to see you, because you had been trying to see her for 3 days. Just my 2 cents :)

On 10/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, JRWolfe said:

I agree with both of you, however why not just be upfront about it? I had a lady inform me that the Aunt was in town as I pulled into the parking lot of her hotel. She did offer me Greek, I'll give her that, but seriously, just let me know and I will be more than happy to re-book. For me, making love to a woman during her period is very intimate. May sound strange, but it's not something I want to do with someone I'm not in love with.

Edited by Vassago
grammar

On 10/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, Lucas6768 said:

... but to answer your question, only happened during two appointments in my entire experience doing this. Once when I re-booked (passed on Greek) and the second time I don't want to talk about. I can watch horror movies all day long but the sight of actual blood makes me nauseous and I really don't want to lose my Kung Pao chicken on her tits... unless she happens to be into that. Hence the 'in love' part mentioned above.......

Never mind. I've said too much. 

Edited by Vassago
fucking grammar is an asshole