mdallasfun

High Hopes

30 posts in this topic

So my last two experiences on the hobby have been extremely disappointing (I don’t put up negative reviews) to me. Not saying they were bad but I have extremely high expectations when it comes to the hobby. I have a lot of good to great sex in my regular life so when I do venture in the hobby world I expect my experiences to be phenomenal. Like I mentioned the last two were far from it. One was when I was out of state I saw a girl last minute with no reviews. Though she was super-hot she was also super lame. My next experience I put some thought into and saw one of my bucket list girls i’ve wanted to see for a couple of years. Great reviews with menu items that matched my taste but when I saw her she had changed her rules and didn’t allow something that I love to do in a session. So now 6 months removed i’ve Booked a session with a well-reviewed duo with reviews that only say this might be the greatest session ever (and I’ve been with some hot duos). 

Do I get excited and have the highest hopes or do I try to keep low expectations? I mean, isn’t this hobby something that’s supposed to bring excitement to our lives? But with such high expectations, are sessions able to live up?

When you go into a meeting with a set menu, you may very well be disappointed.  You should learn to go with the flow.

I have determined that the lower my expectations, the greater the chance I will be pleasantly surprised.

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

I have determined that the lower my expectations, the greater the chance I will be pleasantly surprised.

Like a Marvel movie ...

Yep, you might get Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and you might get Hulk.

Chemistry might play a factor. Hopefully, you've seen one of the ladies before.

Expectations are tricky. I've seen gentleman with very high expectations and they said I exceeded their expectations. I've also seen gentleman who had very high expectations and left disappointed. It depends on "what" those expectations are. Communicating your expectations with the ladies might be helpful. 

I hope you three have a great time. ❤❤❤

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yep, you might get Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and you might get Hulk.

Black Widow and the Hulk...Sounds like a good time to me 😁

I kinda think this .

When I go to Vegas I might win or I might lose , never get my hopes up for any thing and it seems to work out just fine.

or what  can happen we think oh good this guy is so Hot why is he here

hope  can live up to what he's looking for and then he's  like a dead fish ..:o

OP just go with a open mind and enjoy it .

52 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Careful what you wish for:

4m8FFCI.jpg

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

I kinda think this .

When I go to Vegas I might win or I might lose , never get my hopes up for any thing and it seems to work out just fine.

or what  can happen we think oh good this guy is so Hot why is he here

hope  can live up to what he's looking for and then he's  like a dead fish ..:o

OP just go with a open mind and enjoy it .

Well thanks for thinking that me being hot and making the provider nervous might be a possibility ☺️

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Didn't they shower together in Age of Ultron ?   (oh yeah,they flirted by the shower )

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Careful what you wish for:

4m8FFCI.jpg

Nice asses! 😍😍😍

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Didn't they shower together in Age of Ultron ?   (oh yeah,they flirted by the shower )

So romantic 🖤💚🖤💚🖤

There are billions of women in the world. None are exactly the same. Even identical twins have different personalities. You simply can't predict how an appointment will turn out. 

Do your research, don't see un-reviewed strangers, and try to show up with no expectations, other than an expectation to enjoy some time, with someone. 99% of the time, you'll probably enjoy yourself!

This is my formula for a fun appointment! Good luck!

I think it's all chemistry.  I've really clicked with some people, and really bombed with others who were all generally nice, decent people, but just no connection.

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't think the Hulk is much of a cuddler. JMHO.:unsure:

I don't know what your expectations are. I joined the hobby to see girls who in the real world,  would never even talk to me. So once I hit that mark, everything else is a plus.  Don't expect the same with them,  as one you have an emotional connection with outside the hobby. Like it was said above,  some people need a little chemistry to click. If they change their menu at the last minute, then you should be disappointed. That isn't fair. Especially if all your research showed that is what to expect.

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

I don't think the Hulk is much of a cuddler. JMHO.:unsure:

You'd be surprised who the cuddlers are! 😉😍

On 10/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, pfunk said:

Even identical twins have different personalities. 

This!! My sister and I are identical twins, and we look and act completely different from one another, so the experience you get with her will be different than the experience you get with me every time!  We are our own individuals......

I do my best to come to the table with reasonable expectations and an open mind.  Trying to balance the excitement of meeting someone new (or someone I have met previously) with "reasonable" expectations can be challenging, but most of the time, it has worked out well.  It must be working okay because I keep coming back for more (I deliberately avoided the obvious pun in this sentence).

19 hours ago, Crystyna said:

This!! My sister and I are identical twins, and we look and act completely different from one another, so the experience you get with her will be different than the experience you get with me every time!  We are our own individuals......

Are you both in the hobby?

Wait, what?  I thought someone said something about twins.  And now that stupid commercial "and twins???" is stuck in my head........  grr.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:14 AM, mdallasfun said:

Do I get excited and have the highest hopes or do I try to keep low expectations? I mean, isn’t this hobby something that’s supposed to bring excitement to our lives? But with such high expectations, are sessions able to live up?

If your expectations are low or you're not getting a great deal of excitement why bother spending the money? Life is too short to have low expectations.

3 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

If your expectations are low or you're not getting a great deal of excitement why bother spending the money? Life is too short to have low expectations.

This is a expensive ticket to the amusement park and your supposed to be in for one hell of a ride!

That is what you should expect! 💋

Edited by Kandi Apple

11 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

This is a expensive ticket to the amusement park and your supposed to be in for one hell of a ride!

That is what you should expect! 💋

Well not everyone is as amazing as Kandi Apple. Maybe that’s the core of the problem. Providers like you set the bar too high 😍😘😍

30 minutes ago, mdallasfun said:

Well not everyone is as amazing as Kandi Apple. Maybe that’s the core of the problem. Providers like you set the bar too high 😍😘😍

Awe thank you for saying that 💋❤💋