Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

A word from Jez UaBriain.

44 posts in this topic

Hello all. Many of you , both male and female know who I am. There for I am placing this small paragraph about why I am not advertising, but still post here, and am keeping my website up. I am undergoing chemotherapy. I have lost my hair and my immune system has gone to shit- same as with my business. So until I kick the big c' in its ass I am not taking on new clients and really am not working right now. Please no sympathy, because sympathy is for when someone dies. And my ghostie is right here with me.

Now I don't even know if this will stay up. The mods will decide, but I know there are people here who care. That is why I felt the need to explain my absence from the EB board. I am not retiring, just fighting like a girl.:)

Hello all. Many of you , both male and female know who I am. There for I am placing this small paragraph about why I am not advertising, but still post here, and am keeping my website up. I am undergoing chemotherapy. I have lost my hair and my immune system has gone to shit- same as with my business. So until I kick the big c' in its ass I am not taking on new clients and really am not working right now. Please no sympathy, because sympathy is for when someone dies. And my ghostie is right here with me.

Now I don't even know if this will stay up. The mods will decide, but I know there are people here who care. That is why I felt the need to explain my absence from the EB board. I am not retiring, just fighting like a girl.:)

Nothing wrong with posting about your own medical condition. good luck to you.

If there is anyone that can beat the beast it is you Ms. Jez. I will be sending positive waves and saying extra prayers. Gods Speed my friend.

Take care Jez. We all know you can beat this and come back stronger than ever. You will be in my prayers.

Jez, I wish you great luck, and lots of strength. I also offer my help, should you want any. ;)

God's blessings for a speedy recovery! Hang in there Jez!

The big c used to be a big menacing school yard bully. Medicine has come a long way - now it's the "little c" - the school yard pussy. Pun intended, I think.

Whip its ass, then come back to work so I can book with you. ;)

Prayers are with you. You know the drill - STOMP on it!

Two things to keep in mind about hair loss:

1) It grows back.

2) Bald is sexy, just ask a few of the guys. :D

Please no sympathy, because sympathy is for when someone dies.

How about prayers and best wishes, cause you have mine. Kick its ass Jez.

Best wishes to you Jez!!

Keep up the joy and enthusiasm during the fight!

Jez,

...I have known of you for a lot of years now...your not alone and, a lot of people care and will be there for you.

I'll PM you :)

Jae

Prayers are with you. You know the drill - STOMP on it!

Two things to keep in mind about hair loss:

1) It grows back.

2) Bald is sexy, just ask a few of the guys. :D

3) Buy a bunch of different wigs and change up your hairstyle everyday

4) Scarfs look good too

Heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery :)

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, but from I know, you will beat this. Sending warm thoughts and well wishes your way.

Get well soon, Jez. Please contact me if you need a friend.:)

Just wanted you to know, your not alone as a Provider fighting cancer. Down here in Florida, we too have a well reviewed provider fighting melanoma for the second time.

With the small community we have, you Do have an unconventional support system. Don't hesitate to contact those offering their support.

Oh, and have some fun with wigs like Wendy mentioned.

:D Destiny, you are my friend! A lot of you sisters are.:P

Thank you all for the well wishes you'all have sent both off forum and on. and privately.

As I stated, my ghostie is firmly entrenched with me. Besides I have had my ass kicked before, and c just is not big enough to off my dumb ass. But I will say I'd make a great conehead (SNL).

You can beat it Jez, your strong. Your hair will grow back. There are things you can do to build your immune system. Please know this. [snip]

Here shortly you will be back in the sack, having fun in no time. I wish you the best and much better health. :)

Edited by Kaduk
Off Topic

Hey Jez,

I have always enjoyed your comments here and also sharing on the couple libations with you over the years. Keep your positive attitude and know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

ak

Thanks for the update. Thoughts and prayers to you as you battle this disease. Take Care.

Jez UaBriain;

You are a beautiful woman, with or without hair.

In many ways you are more attractive and sexy without hair as it shows the true person you are, a strong fighter who is not going to give up. Someone who is going to beat this.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

...That is why I felt the need to explain my absence from the EB board. I am not retiring, just fighting like a girl.:)
Not sure why it chose you this time, but you are one of the scrappiest (and lovely) ladies I've met and it will meet.

Gr? & Solas duit Jez!