Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Chewie69

A rush of warm air and a foul smell!!!

31 posts in this topic

I saw a provider that had gas. Nice lady she just had gas. I had to stop more than once due to my watery eyes. She did her best to shoo the smell away but it really didn't work.

Killed the mood big time. Anyone had a blooper like this during a session? I fell off tje bed once.....That was good for a laugh

Maybe a blow up doll would work for you. Ok so she is human big deal. that is nothing compared to the stink and shitty sheets we have to deal with on a regular bases.

Like you don't break wind your self.

Lilithia

That's like having a waiter fart when your trying to enjoy your soup sandwich.

So far, the guys posting, on this pathetic excuse of a thread, are FAR more disgusting than any farting girl. :rolleyes:

next time take a lighter with you and see if you can light the farts on fire...bwhahaahahaahahahaaha :D

I saw a provider that had gas. Nice lady she just had gas. I had to stop more than once due to my watery eyes. She did her best to shoo the smell away but it really didn't work.

Very cool! It's rare to find a woman that can keep her mouth shut long enough to build up that kind of pressure! :D

Yuk, yuk, yuk.

too funny, Miss D.

mind if i purloin that and send it out in x-mas e-cards?

You should develope a little freaky side. Next time a lady farts you should stop what your doing, take a big long deep breath, smile and return to your regularly scheduled fun.

:eek:

Hahaha, you should post this on FML

While its against my better judgement to post in what pfunk adequately described as "a pathetic excuse for a thread", it does illustrate a rather interesting trend.

In just over one month and less than 20 posts, this dude has complained about:

--an ASP that shorted his time,

--an ASP that stalked him with screening info,

--an ASP that actually showed without reading his P411 profile,

--and now, an ASP that farted on him, more than once!

Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:

While its against my better judgement to post in what pfunk adequately described as "a pathetic excuse for a thread", it does illustrate a rather interesting trend.

In just over one month and less than 20 posts, this dude has complained about:

--an ASP that shorted his time,

--an ASP that stalked him with screening info,

--an ASP that actually showed without reading his P411 profile,

--and now, an ASP that farted on him, more than once!

Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:

Consistent with the notion that there's no such thing as bad press. :cool:

You should develope a little freaky side. Next time a lady farts you should stop what your doing, take a big long deep breath, smile and return to your regularly scheduled fun.

:eek:

I like that. Turning a negative into a positive. Lemons to lemonade. Or in this case, air biscuits into air cookies...:P

too funny, Miss D.

mind if i purloin that and send it out in x-mas e-cards?

Of course not babe! It was never mine to begin with! :)

Or Checking Cheeks bounce memory.

Yes this could go on and on. But it really shouldnt.

Seriously??? This is all there was to post about??? OK, I'll play. It wouldn't bother me much at all, we're only human. Growing up with older brothers....we weren't offended easily :P

When I was Fetish Only and working for an agent, I was in for an $80 HOUR of pantyhose fetish and facial smothering. He made it clear there was no tipping or upsale-ing. Some how.. that night.. I had the ***Silent But DEADLY** gas!

(one of my Favorite Memories)

Once home, my roommate and I filled the room with laughter... and.. DEADLY GAS!

I hear you, but it also works the other way 'round.

You have a nice Mexican lunch, then on your way over to the girl you feel your intestines rumbling. You barely make it through the door, and mumbling something about "not feeling great" you make it to her bathroom, only to drop loads like you're a B52 pilot over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I mean, the stench is so bad, you feel like you're on the set of Schindler's List.

It gets worse: you can't open the goddamn window. You're saying to yourself, damn, now I know how the Soldiers felt in the trenches of WWI after a mustard gas attack.

:cool:

How did you know it was warm air? she might have been "a cold farted woman".:D

How did you know it was warm air? she might have been "a cold farted woman".:D

Good one! I laughed so hard I almost had fart hailure!:rolleyes:

I'm sure everyone who hobbies could tell a stinky story, but is this really all there is to talk about? Like the old man on Moonstruck said: "someone tell a joke..."

Leaking gas can be a safety issue...you should have warned her about the danger and then plugged the leak! :D