lintlizard

how about some aftercare...?

27 posts in this topic

I have always felt the need for aftercare, cuddle time. The primary reason I book multi hour playtimes, when I do hobby, is to allow just that. Just holding one another can be so intimate. Yes it is a business arrangement but it can be so much more for both with added softness, tenderness. Just completes the evening. 

Being able to snuggle and caress after the main event is what makes some encounters special and incredible fulfilling.  I've said it before, for me this is more than "insert peg A into slot B".  It is about mutual pleasure, before during and after the main event.

great topic!!!!!

it's almost tantric to 'continue the experience' beyond any orgasmic release....the touch and sensual part can cultivate a connection that will make the next 'date' even better...

really good touch is as erotic as it can get at times and really can a platform to more erotic levels in othyer areas of the 'date'...

i've always loved a session when the finish line was crossed at minute 45 and my date was cool with a 'aftercare' (love this term) few minutes - it so humanizes what might be an otherwise checklist, mechanical experience - which you can easily get in an AMP 60 minute wham bam see you to the door Joe in minute 46...

I'm just a big old cuddle bear... if I can stay awake.

38 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I'm just a big old cuddle bear... if I can stay awake.

Me too!  I like the afterglow, talking, cuddling...  resting.  Just enjoying the moment together.

Same here. 'Aftercare' could even be meaningful if, for some reason, I wish to skip the 'event.' In some ways, cuddling can be more intimate than the event itself.

Totally agree LL, love the aftercare as mentioned, snuggle and pillowtalk it's what keeps me returning for some ladies...

Aftercare...cuddling, touching, kissing, talking is so important.  Most human beings desire this.

I love the idea of this and take the opportunity to indulge whenever I can. Unfortunately the opportunity doesn't come up all that often. I have a clock in my head and like to engage in play time as long as possible while still having time to get dressed and out the door before the hour is up. I really feel guilty when I step into the hall and glance at my watch and see I'm a minute or two over time. Not cool. Many of the best ladies on this board are known to not be clock watchers, but that doesn't mean it's OK to take to take advantage of their good nature. (I'm not saying anyone on this thread is says it is Ok to stay overtime for the purpose of aftercare). I guess we are talking about making the decision to cut play time short, or not, to leave time for aftercare, and this is just not a decision I am willing to make at this time, but maybe I should.

omg i get it!  my ex, who was into BSDM as a sub, really relied on the "aftercare" when she was "in flight".   It made the experience for her much more comforting after the fun to have me hold and lightly caress her, speak softly to her till she was back in the world...

On 11/22/2021 at 1:15 PM, Mustang87 said:

I love the idea of this and take the opportunity to indulge whenever I can. Unfortunately the opportunity doesn't come up all that often. I have a clock in my head and like to engage in play time as long as possible while still having time to get dressed and out the door before the hour is up. I really feel guilty when I step into the hall and glance at my watch and see I'm a minute or two over time. Not cool. Many of the best ladies on this board are known to not be clock watchers, but that doesn't mean it's OK to take to take advantage of their good nature. (I'm not saying anyone on this thread is says it is Ok to stay overtime for the purpose of aftercare). I guess we are talking about making the decision to cut play time short, or not, to leave time for aftercare, and this is just not a decision I am willing to make at this time, but maybe I should.

I hear you. Recently I booked an hour, normally I go for two for aftercare, but I didn't this time. Right in the middle of the action (that she was really enjoying) something said look at your watch, I did. I then hopped up and said I'm sorry I am 6 minutes over. SHE WAS PISSED. Her exact words were "did I say anything? So why should you, you made a good time completely transactional." What a dilemma. I apologized profusely and she finally forgave me but any insight would be helpful, as I am fairly new to this. I wanted to be respectful of her time, that's it.

On 11/26/2021 at 7:13 AM, partyguy708 said:

I hear you. Recently I booked an hour, normally I go for two for aftercare, but I didn't this time. Right in the middle of the action (that she was really enjoying) something said look at your watch, I did. I then hopped up and said I'm sorry I am 6 minutes over. SHE WAS PISSED. Her exact words were "did I say anything? So why should you, you made a good time completely transactional." What a dilemma. I apologized profusely and she finally forgave me but any insight would be helpful, as I am fairly new to this. I wanted to be respectful of her time, that's it.

Your insticts were correct. Just because a lady does not tell you that your time is up, it is not an invitation to stay beyone your booked time. Some ladies are polite and don't want to be the bad guy and will just hope you notice on your own and leave shortly.  I think she was wrong to be angry with you for getting up and getting ready to leave.  Asking you to leave on time is not the same as beign a clock watcher. It is just good business.  If a lady wants you to stay longer, I think she should make that clear to you before your booked time is up. Otherwise you need to be up and out the door ontime. Don't assume that her politness is an invitation for you to stay. 

Edited by Mustang87

On 12/25/2021 at 1:25 AM, lustybustygina said:

Cuddle me up !!

Can't wait to!!

Aftercare can help you reduce passions of loneliness right after sex. This can show that you're being looked after rather than feeling neglected or left alone. 

I agree, this is so important. Even if the fun is totally casual, aftercare makes it so that everyone leaves feeling better than they did before! Connection comes in many forms. And who doesn't like to cuddle, drink water, take a breather after a Wiiiild sesh Lol 

I have not tried Aftercare but the comments are giving me some special feelings.

Uh, no thanks. I'm done. Please, no cuddling.  I can see this being a thing if you're screwing your girlfriend, but with a hooker my aftercare consists of getting rid of the condom, gathering my things, and heading out the door. 

Edited by 2Big

On 26.11.2021 at 3:13 PM, partyguy708 said:

That's one way to look at it. 

Or, maybe she was hoping to charge you for a second hour......

8 hours ago, 2Big said:

That's one way to look at it. 

Or, maybe she was hoping to charge you for a second hour......

There are ladies out there that aren’t interested in the Wham, Bam, Thank You Mamm encounters.

If they are enjoying their time with you and don’t have any pressing needs, they don’t rush you after your time is up. These ladies you definitely treat right.

Nothing like a clean up and then lay around and hold & cuddle to relax , so you can  enjoy every last min of the experience.

Just feel the glow after  then slid out the door :P

I have seen a bunch of adds or over email talked with the ladies where they have told me it was an hour appointment but expect to stay longer. I am sure it’s for aftercare clean up or a favorite of mine a shower with them before and after. :-)