Hunter VanDyke

TOB Members Don't Be Assholes to Providers

58 posts in this topic

And then this....

All this because I politely told him I preferred screening through email and not TOB pms.  It's stated right in my TOB ad before anyone ever has to contact me.  This is just unnecessary really. 

Lol...another

BTW, Fuck off.

Jc, too many moody, arrogant, pretentious cunts now days. You are a hooker, at 49. As I told the last post-menopause-ignorant-hooker, what is your retirement plan?  TOB does not offer 401k, you know this right? Waiting to dig your desperate gold digging claws into some rich schmuck?

That's a great 5 year plan..

My "references" know me quite well, as well as about a two dozen others, who I have seen over many years, and who share my feelings and characterization of people like you.

It is supposed to be a fun hobby. Not with Prima Donna's like you.

You give the NICE, HUMBLE, POLITE ones, a bad rep...

I can TOTALLY see how this "Nice, Humble, Polite" response to a simple inquiry can set someone off. 🤷‍♀️🙄😂

Please visit my email at huntervandyke@protonmail.com for all screening options. I don't screen through TOB pms.  Thanks Love Hunter

Hunter, I hope you let all the other ladies on TOB  know who this POS is.  His attitude towards you and your preferred method of screening reflects his true personality and how he feels about women.

14 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hunter, I hope you let all the other ladies on TOB  know who this POS is.  His attitude towards you and your preferred method of screening reflects his true personality and how he feels about women.

Yesssss we ladies talk! Being a TOB member does not grant you anything. Though many thinks it does. Down rep me all you want ( you know who you are) for my posts supporting women and there screening methods.  Abuse is Abuse be it physical or verbal!

Like I have said before, time have changed. Too many TOB members have crossed the line and many with a long list of references and reviews. The only real thing that is a great screening tool, is how you guys shoot yourself in the foot with your posts on TOB.

So sorry Hunter, you do not ever deserve to be treated this way! You are beautiful kind woman!!!!

12 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Oh you already know I am. I was working last night, and didn't have time to contact his references here YET, but I did report his PM to the mods.  He's a member since  2015, 3 refs here and 1 review.  His review referred to PSE I believe, which I'm not. I had a feeling I would have declined this one, but was willing to get more info and communicate further through email.  Turns out my feeling was right.  I always wonder why a guy like this would even pick me.  OMG can you imagine if he would have said anything remotely like this to me in person! 😂😂😂 I'm dying just thinking about it. Would not have ended well for this fool.  

3 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Yikes!  Who peed in his Cheerios?!  

Apparently the words "a" "and" and "the" are trigger words for some people. 🙃

8 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Yesssss we ladies talk! Being a TOB member does not grant you anything. Though many thinks it does. Down rep me all you want ( you know who you are) for my posts supporting women and there screening methods.  Abuse is Abuse be it physical or verbal!

Like I have said before, time have changed. Too many TOB members have crossed the line and many with a long list of references and reviews. The only real thing that is a great screening tool, is how you guys shoot yourself in the foot with your posts on TOB.

So sorry Hunter, you do not ever deserve to be treated this way! You are beautiful kind woman!!!!

These guys lately that step over major boundaries, and usually every single boundary all in one session. My gawd. They have a bunch of refs and reviews.  What's up with this.  

6 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Yikes!  Who peed in his Cheerios?!  

I would say more like peed on his brain. Any guy who would verbally attack a woman is sick and I would would say physical abuse would be a strong possibility. 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

These guys lately that step over major boundaries, and usually every single boundary all in one session. My gawd. They have a bunch of refs and reviews.  What's up with this.  

Hunter, it sucks that you were treated this way.  There are a number of asshats in the world.  You (or any other lady) do not deserve to be treated that way.  I guess some folks forget that being respectful toward one another is a better way to get along with people.  I know I've said this before, but this is supposed to be FUN between consenting adults.  Acting like a jerk sure cuts down on the chance to have some fun encounters with some fine, fine ladies.

8 hours ago, average1 said:

Hunter, it sucks that you were treated this way.  There are a number of asshats in the world.  You (or any other lady) do not deserve to be treated that way.  I guess some folks forget that being respectful toward one another is a better way to get along with people.  I know I've said this before, but this is supposed to be FUN between consenting adults.  Acting like a jerk sure cuts down on the chance to have some fun encounters with some fine, fine ladies.

Thank you A1!   As you know and I know and so many others on TOB know, there are just too many good times being had everyday to worry about these knuckleheads. BL and keep it moving.  Thank you for always being so kind to the ladies sweetheart.  ❤❤❤

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

. I'm a 52 year old grown man

Really? That’s an oxymoron in this case it would seem.

I’ve been away for some time and at this moment, I’ve come to realize that I’ve got something to say. Sorry!

Hunter, the last time I wrote about how truly wonderful you are, I got in a bit of trouble with the lovely mods who keep our tidy place tidy. I wish I could go on about you but it’s not allowed. So, forgive me and let’s imagine I just might double down on my former remarks where you are concerned. You have been a great friend to us all. You deserve none of this.

This guy is not interested in the same things the rest of us are. He’s is suffering in a world he once believed existed but never came to be. How terrifying is that? 52 years have passed him by and he has nothing to show for it but his anger and fear. He can’t even get a date without insulting the Queen of Hobby Town. He’s that guy we all shake our heads about and mutter “bless his sweet heart!” Hunter, I know you know what I mean! He is looking for someone to release his nasty dark gizz on. And that day, it was unfortunately you, Sweetheart!

This sucks! The Planet is changing. There is real anger out there. I’m seeing it in places I never thought possible. Super markets, airplanes, coffee shops, restaurants and damn near any store with a mask mandate have surprised me. So now, I guess, it’s here too.

Good God gentlemen, what the fuck? The screening thing is a pain in the ass but it can’t be anything like what our fair ladies have to endure. Get over it! Perhaps you might consider this scenario. Imagine one day, you are asked  to spend a few long and intimate minutes with a perfect stranger who’s expectations are unknown but you can assume. You have no idea what this person looks like, what she’s about or what her history might have become, and yet, you know that this encounter, as potentially hazardous as it might be, is what you do! It’s what you enjoy, for the most part, and you are damn good at it! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yeah, lets make sure this lady isn’t a complete bat shit crazy lunatic! Have you ever seen “Play Misty for Me”? In the real world, you’d make no exceptions.

So please indulge me, I digress. The TOB has also changed. I recently was reacquainted with an old friend from here. It was great to catch up but, among other things, she told me she was leaving TOB. In fact, despite over 150 reviews, she requested that I no longer contact her here and requested I not leave a review. We will be reaching out via e-mail. According to her, TOB has become a source of time wasters and no shows. For her business, it has become unsustainable. These are not my words but with all the new talk of deposits and screening here in the forums, I think she may be on to something.This is bad news for all of us! Guess what! Without the active participation of our lovelies, it’s just another circle jerk with the boys.

Gents, if you want to see a lady, reach out and ask her nicely. Then, for Goodness sake, take a shower, put on your bast face on, be polite, and SHOW UP! If you don’t, you’re fucking it up for yourself and everyone else. 

But I could be wrong I suppose.

Have never understood that attitude. That goes not only for here and how you treat these ladies, but also how you treat others in general. That guy must be someone’s real prize. Kindness and empathy go a long way. 

Wowww I'm so sorry that happened to you! People can be so mean and cruel when they don't get their way, even when you are being nothing but kind! It's funny that this guy thinks being a TOB member is going to let him get whatever he wants. It's sad to say but the quality of members has significantly decreased over the years and therefore just saying you are a TOB member has no bearing on whether you are a person of good character!

13 hours ago, LightningP said:

Perhaps you might consider this scenario. Imagine one day, you are asked  to spend a few long and intimate minutes with a perfect stranger who’s expectations are unknown but you can assume. You have no idea what this person looks like, what she’s about or what her history might have become, and yet, you know that this encounter, as potentially hazardous as it might be, is what you do! It’s what you enjoy, for the most part, and you are damn good at it! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yeah, lets make sure this lady isn’t a complete bat shit crazy lunatic! 

Nailed it Lightning P!  We deal with so many different personalities up close and personal, intimately, with complete strangers.  Providers do our best to screen to our OWN comfort level. We want to be able to relax and have fun with you guys, and we want you guys to be able to relax and have fun with us too.  That's what happens most of the time.  That's always the goal. ❤

factories have clocks that measure time without incidents...

these boards should have one for guys who come unhinged because they won't get to cum unzipped...

i always wonder why this just keeps happening - it's sad - sorry hunter - but thanks for sharing - posts like this are nothing but a great way for this dating community to get better...

hobby board darwinism ultimately creates a safer environment for those who play by the rules set forth in the dating community and within each date's parameters...

and it is always a nice reminder that not everyone's 'way' to hobby safe is the same way - and if you don't jive with another's way then best to say thanks and find a more like-minded date...

mutual respect makes for a better date anyway - at least now you have spared yourself having to 'date' this guy - and perhaps others too...

crikeys with all the anger out there right now you would think the last bastion of 'feel good' would be in communities like this where the 'dates' always make you feel good...

humans - we are never going to survive...

I’d be interested to know who should be on my DNS list. I find @Hunter VanDyke to be nothing that the guy mentioned. Jokes on him, he sure missed out!

18 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’d be interested to know who should be on my DNS list. I find @Hunter VanDyke to be nothing that the guy mentioned. Jokes on him, he sure missed out!

These guys just use stereotypical insults for whatever the provider's age, body type, skin color etc.  They really do miss out on some truly fun experiences in this hobby because of their anger over the smallest things.  You're right his loss because we're having fun everyday while he's being a sour puss. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

LOL, Hunter, PLEASE do not let this piece of shit talk to you like this! He is the arrogant slob who sits on TOB jerking off to free pictures as he sits here and bitches about us being "cunts" LOL news flash loser that does not bother us! This is NOT our retirement plan stupid! HE obviously revolves his life around TOB and watches each provider and their every move! SO PATHETIC! I don't give a fuck if some guys don't like me or my screening! Go see someone else! I will screen the way I FEEL SAFE! Some of these guys HATE that women have the control and WE decide how to screen and who WE see and it drives them insane so, they turn around and call US awful names because they do not have the control! 

Nobody deserves to be treated like that.  If you’re not comfortable providing the requested information then politely decline and move on.  If you really want to see her then follow her requests, it’s that simple.  What an idiot, Hunter is a sweetheart and a lot of fun.  I guess you dodged one this time if they are that unreasonable/rude now I can’t imagine what an asshole they would be in person when told no about something. 

This is supposed to be a good time for everyone involved and these ladies are special and needed to be treated as such.  

Totally agree ! I wish some gents were not so rude....especially making asshole comments

No need to be a jerk in this. It’s so very simple.

Respect is the only word that fixes this.

Have respect!!!!!

On 10/18/2021 at 9:59 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

And then this....

All this because I politely told him I preferred screening through email and not TOB pms.  It's stated right in my TOB ad before anyone ever has to contact me.  This is just unnecessary really. 

Lol...another

BTW, Fuck off.

Jc, too many moody, arrogant, pretentious cunts now days. You are a hooker, at 49. As I told the last post-menopause-ignorant-hooker, what is your retirement plan?  TOB does not offer 401k, you know this right? Waiting to dig your desperate gold digging claws into some rich schmuck?

That's a great 5 year plan..

My "references" know me quite well, as well as about a two dozen others, who I have seen over many years, and who share my feelings and characterization of people like you.

It is supposed to be a fun hobby. Not with Prima Donna's like you.

You give the NICE, HUMBLE, POLITE ones, a bad rep...

I can TOTALLY see how this "Nice, Humble, Polite" response to a simple inquiry can set someone off. 🤷‍♀️🙄😂

Please visit my email at huntervandyke@protonmail.com for all screening options. I don't screen through TOB pms.  Thanks Love Hunter

Obviously this person is out of his element. Keep doing what you are doing with regarded to screening!

Just now, sparkey600 said:

Obviously this person is out of his element. Keep doing what you are doing with regarded to screening!

OH, and please remember to share with all of us who said sit to you!

Have people always been this mean? Seems like people are meaner since the pandemic or I was blind to it all and something opened my eyes the last two years.

This seems to be the norm right now. We are all independent providers meaning we can run our business however we choose and: just because one does it differently does not give any guy the right to insult and throw a temper tantrum like a toddler.  There's a lot of guys lately that get a hard on for talking down to us probably because they are so unhappy in their own skin that it makes them feel powerful I guess. I just want to add one thing... you won't hurt our feelings or make us cry or make us think we should change our screening just because you say those things. You have to have a really strong backbone to do this and we are brave, incredibly strong women who don't get insulted very easily or ever at all. And for what its worth that certainly will not help you get laid fyi.l

In today’s climate and with recent events, it’s important to share information, utilize available tools, remember not all $ are good $, and if they will do it to someone else they will do it to you. To answer @Peoplay, no this is not recent. We’re easy targets, we know this. I had a guy contact me for over a year who a friend had referred to me. We finally arrange a time, get a sitter, driving to my office, and guy cancels 15 minutes before our time as he had something come up. His “job takes priority”, “I’m greedy”, and lastly, “why would he take business advice from a prostitute”. All over a cancel fee… he thought he should pay for my sitter and buy me lunch as opposed to my cancel fee which I agreed to apply towards a future visit. Others are still seeing this tool. He obviously has a propensity to come unhinged, so I hope everyone stays safe. I support my peers and will not condone this behavior by welcoming these kinds into my space. 

Edited by Audrey Astor

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

In today’s climate and with recent events, it’s important to share information, utilize available tools, remember not all $ are good $, and if they will do it to someone else they will do it to you. To answer @Peoplay, no this is not recent. We’re easy targets, we know this. I had a guy contact me for over a year who a friend had referred to me. We finally arrange a time, get a sitter, driving to my office, and guy cancels 15 minutes before our time as he had something come up. His “job takes priority”, “I’m greedy”, and lastly, “why would he take business advice from a prostitute”. All over a cancel fee… he thought he should pay for my sitter and buy me lunch as opposed to my cancel fee which I agreed to apply towards a future visit. Others are still seeing this tool. He obviously has a propensity to come unhinged, so I hope everyone stays safe. I support my peers and will not condone this behavior by welcoming these kinds into my space. 

I hope you hit up his referral and let them know.  Didn't hobbit say that on another thread recently? Charging a cancelation fee is not giving business advice.  Why do guys keep saying that? Lmao. 

Really, I just wanted to comment on your new profile picture!  🎀 Nice um Christmas gift to TOB!! 🎄🎅 That's a lucky person who gets to unwrap that package!! 😈🎁

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 10/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just because a provider doesn't communicate or screen the way you prefer, doesn't mean you get to ridicule or talk down to them.  You may have references here, but that doesn't mean you can't get them pulled from you or worse.  If I ever hear some client is using my references to be an asshole to other providers,  that reference is getting yanked.  My references are meant to help providers and clients connect.  It's a courtesy.  Carry yourselves accordingly in the community. Especially when a provider is straightforward and respectful in her communications with you. There is absolutely no reason to be an asshole except to stroke your own ego.  Don't hurt your own selves.    It's foolish.  Pm after asking a member to email me for screening. 

Visit your email? That's what TOB is for, to avoid jumping thru a million hoops.

That makes zero sense. I'm a 52 year old grown man, chasing is not real desirable.

Hun, if you are this paranoid, how can you possibly have any fun?

Did you book an appointment with him after all?