Calisurfgirl

Pretty Woman

22 posts in this topic

I am sure many of you that peruse the site either hobbyist, providers, the curious novice or expert participant (with numerous dots) have encountered at one point when either making that initial connection or during a encounter, you may have found yourself diliberating. Are these butterflies that of genuine interest? Is it possible to have a relationship built upon this unique platform? I cannot say that it is ludicrous to state it, in fact possible. Because it is, but the question is, will either or both people ignore and move forward building a solid foundation congruent with the objective for any relationship? Or will either or both parties expect one or both to stop the actions of logging on to either interact or to investigate the other? What do you guys think? Julia Roberts and Richard Gear, is strangely romantic but also a wonderful prospect, but is it possible?

While I do believe itg is possible (several ladies have left the biz to be a wife) I think that all too often the "I have the pu##y, I make the rules" mind set is very difficult to set aside in a relationship.  Speaking just for myself, that would be an eventual deal breaker.  Perfectly normal circumstance for both sides.

I met a woman through TOB. We clicked, and ended up as partners (lived together, lovers, supported each other). The age difference was about 20 years.

She eventually left the biz. We split up after about 10 years. We drifted apart, and she fell in love with someone she worked with, at her real world job. 

It was a great relationship while it lasted. I'll always think of her fondly!

16 hours ago, pfunk said:

I met a woman through TOB. We clicked, and ended up as partners (lived together, lovers, supported each other). The age difference was about 20 years.

She eventually left the biz. We split up after about 10 years. We drifted apart, and she fell in love with someone she worked with, at her real world job. 

It was a great relationship while it lasted. I'll always think of her fondly!

Damn after 10 together she left you for another guy at real job? I bet that must of hurt, ouch! I’m sure I know who and good for her getting out of the biz

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Damn after 10 together she left you for another guy at real job? I bet that must of hurt, ouch! I’m sure I know who and good for her getting out of the biz

If you only knew half of what you think you know. 🥴

It can happen... as it did for me in July, 2015.. I think it had to do with the immediate connection. Not just the primary reason being there. We both got to know each other over time. Nice having that connection, better than I could experience with women outside of the TOB world. If it happens it happens. 

Romantic setting is high on my list. I love candles, soft music, soft sweet smell of something floral in the air. Gentle flowing beautiful moments when you Lose you’re thought process and Time stand still. 

I've had a couple long term relationships that developed out of pay for play meet ups, but the fact that the initial encounters were based on a monetary exchange was definitely a hurdle that was hard to get over in those long term relationships.

There are a variety of reasons to enjoy the hobby.  Some folks may come across their "unicorn" and that is great for them.  For me, I am not looking for nor, am I interested in a "relationship", either here or in "the real world".   This hobby gives me a variety of opportunities to "scratch my itch" in the best of ways.  Though I've gotten to know and become somewhat close to some of the ladies, I always recognize the business side of this thing.  But, though I recognize the business side of this thing, I always want it to be about 2 (or more) consenting adults having fun and will always treat the ladies as real people with real feelings and preferences, not just as commodities.  I fully enjoy this hobby and am so grateful for the folks I have met.

I can’t imagine the transformation comfortably and naturally occurring. I suspect it would be scary for me to trust the feelings but that’s just life I suppose.

On 8/13/2021 at 3:28 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

Is it possible to have a relationship built upon this unique platform?... will either or both people ignore and move forward building a solid foundation congruent with the objective for any relationship?

Yes, it is possible like others have shared above.  Unpopular opinion: if a guy is happily or not married or has a SO (imo) the chances are greatly reduced something will lead to a relationship. 

14 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Yes, it is possible like others have shared above.  Unpopular opinion: if a guy is happily or not married or has a SO (imo) the chances are greatly reduced something will lead to a relationship. 

99.99%  reduced. Not really an unpopular opinion,  but fact.

The romantic in me says the heart wants what it wants, and if it's right it's right. When the right one comes along you both know it .... and all that poppycock.

The older, wiser (more cynical) me, says nothing lasts forever, and most (all) relationships are doomed from the start - no matter the happenstance of their meeting.

The realist in me says there is nothing like those first wonderful days, weeks, months - even years - of a new and exciting relationship, and no one should ever forego the opportunity to experience those rare and wonderful feelings ... no matter the happenstance of their meeting.

Had a great connection with a lady for 7 years, then she moved away and married. Financial, certainly, but also a very pleasant personal relationship without the usual crap that can ruin any good thing. I still receive the occasional email and I send e-cards on holidays and birthdays. I am happy she has done well, but I have yet to find another like her to share time with.

If anything, I was probably spoiled by one very good experience that is unlikely to be repeated. I continue to hope, but most of my recent experiences have been less than what I would like to have.

On 8/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Romantic setting is high on my list. I love candles, soft music, soft sweet smell of something floral in the air. Gentle flowing beautiful moments when you Lose you’re thought process and Time stand still. 

Most definitely 🥰

I am sure many of you that peruse the site either hobbyist, providers, the curious novice or expert participant (with numerous dots) have encountered at one point when either making that initial connection or during a encounter, you may have found yourself diliberating. Are these butterflies that of genuine interest? Is it possible to have a relationship built upon this unique platform? I cannot say that it is ludicrous to state it, in fact possible. Because it is, but the question is, will either or both people ignore and move forward building a solid foundation congruent with the objective for any relationship? Or will either or both parties expect one or both to stop the actions of logging on to either interact or to investigate the other? What do you guys think? Julia Roberts and Richard Gear, is strangely romantic but also a wonderful prospect, but is it possible?

We are all human, we all have dreams, hopes, desires, fantasies, etc. 

The question you are asking Calisurfgirl can truly only be answered by you. If you believe it is possible, then it is! If you don't believe that it is, then it is not...... either way, you are right. 

I believe that it is possible. Love... true love, not lust, is very very powerful. It can last a lifetime and goes beyond the grave. I have seen this played out with my parents. 

Love is not without pain, our lovers, spouses, SO's again are human. They are not without fault. How you CHOOSE to deal with the pain is what can make a relationship last. Are you willing to look past this person's faults/short comings? Or do you give up and look for the next lover, spouse, SO that will eventually disappoint as well?.....

A very well thought out topic Calisurfgirl.

Anything is possible. I would say the best chance is when both are close in age. 

Some years ago I was spending some quality time with  yl who I had seen many times. While performing an activity that she had expressed appreciation of in the past, she gasped I Love You and said my name. I was surprised and pretended not to hear her. She never mentioned it again either. I like to tell myself that I must be such a fantastic lover that she just momentarily lost control of her senses. Buy seriously, it seems unlikely that her statement was genuine. She was significantly younger than me, and in the real world is WAAYYY out of my league. And even if the sentiment was genuine, she was aware of my personal situation and knew our relationship could not progress past it's current state. So as tenuous as it was, that is as close as I ever came to anything in the hobby advancing past the professional stage. I do think it is possible however, and offer the best of luck to any who venture down that road.

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Some years ago I was spending some quality time with  yl who I had seen many times. While performing an activity that she had expressed appreciation of in the past, she gasped I Love You and said my name. I was surprised and pretended not to hear her. She never mentioned it again either. I like to tell myself that I must be such a fantastic lover that she just momentarily lost control of her senses. Buy seriously, it seems unlikely that her statement was genuine. She was significantly younger than me, and in the real world is WAAYYY out of my league. And even if the sentiment was genuine, she was aware of my personal situation and knew our relationship could not progress past it's current state. So as tenuous as it was, that is as close as I ever came to anything in the hobby advancing past the professional stage. I do think it is possible however, and offer the best of luck to any who venture down that road.

Never had a lady say that to me in the hobby world (and for that I am grateful).  But I have enjoyed hearing, "I LOVE THAT !"  Sounds like you handled it in a fine way.  Sometimes we say things in the heat of passion that we would normally not say.

No fuckn chance!  I met, who is probably the best possible fit for me IRL, an amazing and beautiful soul through TOB and genuinely felt we could be something outside of the hobby and I’m pretty sure she felt the same way, BUT there are way too many obstacles to overcome.  I now stay in my lane thanks to her…. Not going to bullshit though, god I wish it would’ve worked out.  She was/is the most breathtaking woman and I still would do anything for her!  Shoutout to her…. Lol

I had a relationship with someone. Moved out of state for him and everything. Within 6 weeks he became controlling and abusive. Needless to say it’s made me gun shy in the dating pool. I love the gentlemen I meet and prefer the connections I have now over that relationship💋