Just Jos

Unpopular opinions :)

71 posts in this topic

Attractive women think they are interesting simply because they’re attractive.

Wealthy men think they are attractive simply because they are wealthy.

Neither has a much deeper definition of their identity.

They may thrash around through life in a hopeless gesture of shaking free from their incorporeal shackles. 

People are vapid and insipid, consumed by base addictions, ensnared by pallid routines and captivated by their own wavering reflections.

More tragically, they have to live with that fact for the rest of their banal existence.

I’ll see you all in hell.

My table awaits....

14 hours ago, Vassago said:

Attractive women think they are interesting simply because they’re attractive.

As a man, I am interested in attractive women. Aren't you?

Edited by pfunk

26 minutes ago, pfunk said:

As a man, I am biologically attracted to women. The fascination ends there.

In much the same way, a man enslaved by the boardroom, while curious to examine at a glance, after a moment of consideration, I realize I’ve been looking at a tin man.

Men caught up in the bedlam of war, disillusioned into believing they will find glory and heroism inside it, are consumed more often by a world of senseless violence. 

Revelation, for most of these folks, comes far too late and into their advanced years. By that time the revelation does them no good. Now, they are just old and filled with regrets. Whether they wish to acknowledge this or not soon becomes irrelevant. 

Everyone has a final page in their book. Perhaps if I could read their life backwards, I’d become more interested.

10 hours ago, pfunk said:

Finding someone attractive or finding them interesting are two completely different things. 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:00 PM, Just Jos said:

I hate 69ing. Sorry to the men I’ve done it with who thought otherwise And while I’m talking about oral ... 40% of you  (give or take a little) are too aggressive with the clit.  🥴  

Men are like stubbly boat propellers down there. Grow a nice beard or don't ask! And calm the F down.

"The providers who advertise “No AA” are in fact not racist they are just trying to keep their job as “easy” as possible. Black men are typically packing big dicks and lots of stamina and they are just trying to avoid working too hard/ being over worked/ not being able to physically make the next appointment. This is the optimist in me. "

Big with stamina?   Errr... sounds to me like a great reason to be inclusive, not exclusive! 

24 minutes ago, JessicaJonesing said:

. Grow a nice beard or don't ask!

T-shirt I saw in Ireland.

If yer Da has nae beard,  Ya got two Mums.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:00 PM, Just Jos said:

I hate 69ing. Sorry to the men I’ve done it with who thought otherwise And while I’m talking about oral ... 40% of you  (give or take a little) are too aggressive with the clit.  🥴  

3F066569-3062-4929-8773-B3A3375F46C6_1_201_a.jpeg

On 12/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, Just Jos said:

Here’s One of mine  - 

The providers who advertise “No AA” are in fact not racist they are just trying to keep their job as “easy” as possible. Black men are typically packing big dicks and lots of stamina and they are just trying to avoid working too hard/ being over worked/ not being able to physically make the next appointment. This is the optimist in me.  🤣  

If that's the case why not advertise the max dimensions for an appointment rather than reject everyone of a particular skin color? 

3 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

If that's the case why not advertise the max dimensions for an appointment rather than reject everyone of a particular 

Good point. Idk you’d have to ask one of “them” I am not them. But my guess is if they put size limitations on it they’d be cutting their clientele more than by just saying no AA men.  They are just blindly hoping that everyone else has an average sized Dick or smaller? 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ 

On 12/21/2020 at 6:49 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

Sorry to hear that. Some of us are open to direction to make it fun for both participants. 

Agreed  🤪

Whether a person is white or black, if he has a big penis it’s not his fault, if a guy pays for a hour shouldn’t he be able to have sex for as long as he wants with in the hour? This thing about wanting to be a easy appointment so they can see others is kind of ridiculous, this is your job, not every person is the same. If the ladies only want short sex sessions then they should offer quarter hours rather than longer appointments.

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Whether a person is white or black, if he has a big penis it’s not his fault, if a guy pays for a hour shouldn’t he be able to have sex for as long as he wants with in the hour? This thing about wanting to be a easy appointment so they can see others is kind of ridiculous, this is your job, not every person is the same. If the ladies only want short sex sessions then they should offer quarter hours rather than longer appointments.

Stevie I don't know what planet your on but providers offer time and companionship.

There is never a guaranteed piece of pussy.

Now for the men that can screw for a whole hour and not have a damn heart attack, Kudos to you!

I am not going to be plowed out but will welcome a good time. 

No need to discriminate as I enjoy variety.

When it comes to offering a 15min meeting its not just a no. ITS A FUCK NO! But that's just me...

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Stevie I don't know what planet your on but providers offer time and companionship.

Now for the men that can screw for a whole hour and not have a damn heart attack, Kudos to you!

I am not going to be plowed out but will welcome a good time. 

No need to discriminate as I enjoy variety.

When it comes to offering a 15min meeting its not just a no. ITS A FUCK NO! But that's just me...

What do you tell a guy? Sorry your 5 minutes is up, or do you atleast tell them hey you only have five minutes so you better hurry? 

:lol::lol: never knew there were so many gifted satirists here, nor so many willing to fall for it as straight face commentary!!

20 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I don't know what planet you're on but all of the gents I know have never been denied that piece of pussy on a FS date. If you're hung like a blue whale you'll already know to validate before setting up the date that you'll be compatible. 

48 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

I don't know what planet you're on but all of the gents I know have never been denied that piece of pussy on a FS date. If you're hung like a blue whale you'll already know to validate before setting up the date that you'll be compatible. 

I think we all get where you’re coming from, but there are not any women posting on this site that would be foolish enough to publish on a public website that they are a “guaranteeing piece of pussy” or anything else illegal for that matter. 
For what it’s worth, I’ve been doing this a very long time, and I’ve never gone to an incall, taken an outcall, or picked up a streetwalker thinking I was guaranteed a piece of...anything.

18 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

What do you tell a guy? Sorry your 5 minutes is up, or do you atleast tell them hey you only have five minutes so you better hurry? 

During WWIi in Honolulu, you had a whole 3 minutes for $3.00. This after standing in line for over an hour.

17 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Well, this is certainly an unpopular opinion with me. I guess tact is not your forte'.

Very interesting read. 1st off as a not so well endowed guy I love hearing size matters.  And feeling good about that for the first time! Someone said communication matters.  And I guess that’s why I like seeing my favs over and learning what feels good as pleasing is every bit as satisfying as being pleased and kind of go hand and hand.  At least to me. And we all have different desires.  The fun is finding the common ground. Been in limbo during Covid.  But now that I know older guys with average size rock can’t wait for my vaccine! 

You don’t want to see pics of my fish, and I don’t want to see pics of your dog. I also don’t want to see you holding a glass of wine. That doesn’t make you classy. It just makes you a wino.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

You don’t want to see pics of my fish, and I don’t want to see pics of your dog. I also don’t want to see you holding a glass of wine. That doesn’t make you classy. It just makes you a wino.

The edit time window passed. I wasn’t finished.

Nobody cares about your dog. Guys that pretend that they like your dog just want your vagina. I can’t stand your dog. And now, I can’t stand the sight of you with your dog.

Cold water in the face. Ready for it? 

Nobody likes you. Your friends pretend to like you and your family has to like you, but believe me when Christmas dinner is over with, Dad can’t wait to get your stuck up, obnoxious ass and your douche bag, man bun wearing, hipster boyfriend out the fucking door, so he can get back to ripping farts and watching Jeopardy. He hates your fucking dog by the way. 

So maybe update your online dating profile with a little bit of truth.

Thank you Jos. Just what I needed. 

Oh and fuck you, Anderson Cooper you fucking Nazi.

I really shouldn’t be making my own gin.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Awww...everyone's loves Luna and her pictures! If they don't, I don't want to see them anyway. 😍 😂

On 12/31/2020 at 3:04 AM, stevie-2249 said:

They should be cleaning up and getting ready to walk out the door 5 mins before their session is up. If not they need to book longer sessions. 

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Awww...everyone's loves Luna and her pictures! If they don't, I don't want to see them anyway. 😍 😂

Women love using sex as a sword. I like using swords in sex. 

Once upon a time they cut those beasts in half and then threw them on a Thane’s funeral Longship before it was set on fire.

In China the Chow-Chow is fundamentally duct tape. King’s Guard, children’s toy, dinner, like a pig but proven to be less intelligent.   

If you wear your penis on a leash, you’re a coward. I know how to kill the King’s Guard. Your pit bull will not keep you safe.

Human engineering keeps you safe.

Grow a real penis. Feed it. Give it water. And do not fear what is inevitable.

•Keep thinking 2021 is going to be different for you, some kind of exodus from tyranny. Sad news, Princess. Unless you crack open that frozen sarcophagus, and say the magic words, the cannibals will continue to climb up the rope of madness and eat a king’s feet.

And perhaps you should just grow any penis. You cannot.

Lazarus Awaken.

Hell is nightmare because folks believe that a cage comes from outside themselves. 

They are consumed by this intangible imagination. When I jump, I will fall. When I put my fingers into a flame, eventually they turn black. I can’t breathe under water, my anatomy. I slay beasts that are naturally more proven than me. 

Eventually when you figure out how to open the door to your own prison, a wonderful thing occurs. You recognize your oddity to the rest of this world. You revel in this ‘madness’. Maybe even you say,

“Ich wilt Aufstehen. I will defy my destiny.” 

Under subject, in regards to the cage you made architect, will speak the nameless foe, “You should remain frozen, let the creatures drown you, let them pour venom into your ear, may they betray you, but most of all, may they make expert your fruitless efforts to cement any hope of return.”

That dawn, a sorcerer was made born.

3 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Women love using sex as a sword. I like using swords in sex. 

Once upon a time they cut those beasts in half and then threw them on a Thane’s funeral Longship before it was set on fire.

In China the Chow-Chow is fundamentally duct tape. King’s Guard, children’s toy, dinner, like a pig but proven to be less intelligent.   

If you wear your penis on a leash, you’re a coward. I know how to kill the King’s Guard. Your pit bull will not keep you safe.

Human engineering keeps you safe.

Grow a real penis. Feed it. Give it water. And do not fear what is inevitable.

Grow a real penis 🤣

As for unpopular opinions mine would be that the saying everyone has a life of their own isn't a valid reason for bad communication

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

I really shouldn’t be making my own gin.

Clearly! :lol:

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Clearly! :lol:

But if I’m not willing to walk outside crazy, who is, that can make it back?

“it’s a Witcher, hide your women.”

• You know, I met one of my kind only one time. Sort of. He was a Blackened Fingerman. We spoke little to one another, there at that wobbling table, he with his Lager and I, sipping on a Speckled Old Hen. 

I recall evoking these magic words from that man I shall never see again.

“Why don’t you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself, cat man?”

My response came promptly, without much thought and stained with a certain flavor of natural impulse,

“Now how am I going to do that and drop a dried turd in your glass at the same time?”

Miraculously, he got up and walked off without saying another word.

Jos: nice thread! Kudos to starting an interesting conversation. I think your uo makes a lot of sense. Don’t think it’s controversial, maybe just nuanced (and optimistic). Appreciate your empathy. 
As for my unpopular opinion, deep-throat is not a pleasurable experience. Jamming a hard penis into a woman’s esophagus is just an exercise in a “square peg in round hole” lesson: it doesn’t fit. Hard to see how gagging and hard corners are fun for anyone. 

15 minutes ago, adventurous14 said:

As for my unpopular opinion, deep-throat is not a pleasurable experience. Jamming a hard penis into a woman’s esophagus is just an exercise in a “square peg in round hole” lesson: it doesn’t fit. Hard to see how gagging and hard corners are fun for anyone.

I must say some ladies have a real talent for tongue tickling

14 hours ago, adventurous14 said:

Thank you.