Joanna Jaxxx

Safety Again

46 posts in this topic

I believe I made a topic of this before but I’m going to do it again. 
Ladies don’t reach out for a reference and get rude when you’re counting on me for your safety, which is dumb in the first place.

I understand the reason for references. But for the people who are gullible, regulars harm/kill/rob  the girl’s they’ve been seeing for years too. 

I will NOT vouch for someone I’ve seen once,  twice or even 3 times! Not to mention that I don’t keep notes and I travel internationally as well. Do you know how many numbers that is I have to look through? 

Don’t  tell other providers what they should do. You work your way, I will work mine. I would NEVER put my safety in the hands of a female I’ve never met before! There is nothing wrong with references, I’m just saying I don’t do them because I’m always going to stay on my peas and cues! 

Y’all  are crazy vouching for a guy you seen once or twice. That man could be having a bad day and rob/rape/beat the next girl that you vouched and told her he was OK for. I won’t have that on my conscious. 

Scared money don’t make no money and all money ain’t good money. This is elementary!
Y’all know this!

Occasionally, if I’m not doing anything, I will do a reference for a provider but nobody should be using me as a reference. I reviewed and verified, get his handle see if he’s reviewed me and go off that.

Stay safe everyone   

sn: I probably could’ve worded this better but, I don’t appreciate when ladies reach out and catch a attitude. 

Gee, I notice your listing asks for references, seems a little inconsistent, just saying

I think I gave you a reference once a few years back? Sorry you’re going through some rough emotional situation regarding this topic. Many of the ladies need references to validate if a guy is worthy of seeing them. I have a different verification system and don’t need references to determine safety. Please be gentle with those who do though. You might make some nice  lady friends! 

On 12/12/2020 at 2:55 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

I believe I made a topic of this before but I’m going to do it again. 
Ladies don’t reach out for a reference and get rude when you’re counting on me for your safety, which is dumb in the first place.

I understand the reason for references. But for the people who are gullible, regulars harm/kill/rob  the girl’s they’ve been seeing for years too. 

I will NOT vouch for someone I’ve seen once,  twice or even 3 times! Not to mention that I don’t keep notes and I travel internationally as well. Do you know how many numbers that is I have to look through? 

Don’t  tell other providers what they should do. You work your way, I will work mine. I would NEVER put my safety in the hands of a female I’ve never met before! There is nothing wrong with references, I’m just saying I don’t do them because I’m always going to stay on my peas and cues! 

Y’all  are crazy vouching for a guy you seen once or twice. That man could be having a bad day and rob/rape/beat the next girl that you vouched and told her he was OK for. I won’t have that on my conscious. 

Scared money don’t make no money and all money ain’t good money. This is elementary!
Y’all know this!

Occasionally, if I’m not doing anything, I will do a reference for a provider but nobody should be using me as a reference. I reviewed and verified, get his handle see if he’s reviewed me and go off that.

Stay safe everyone   

sn: I probably could’ve worded this better but, I don’t appreciate when ladies reach out and catch a attitude. 

This is the #1 thing providers who aren't reference friendly try to do to providers who are reference friendly...tell them what to do.  You just did the same thing in your post.  I agree with you that independent providers work their own way as it should be this way.  It goes both ways though.  

I've never had a provider give me an attitude asking for a reference, but plenty give me an attitude when I ask them for a reference. Personally, I like it when they either ignore the reference request, or respond that they don't give references. It doesn't take a lot of communication, and there's no need for either party to be rude to each other.  It seems pretty simple to me.  So many providers over complicate this issue.

For booking, you require 2 references. With your rant to start this thread, it is apparent that you don’t give references.

Thats a double standard.

You’re not a very friendly person, are you?

OP -  You're young (and very beautiful!) and new here.  Hopefully you picked up a couple hints:             1.  Providers here generally take care of each other.  2. Nobody likes to be scolded or told what to do, especially by someone who doesnt practice what they preach.   I am fairly certain that your post did not have the intended effect.  Better luck next time....

I've apparently seen you before (2018) - you must have had a different name then?  You do look familiar.  

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

I've apparently seen you before (2018) - you must have had a different name then?  You do look 

I double checked my appointment calendar for 2018 and I am quite sure I never saw you.......😁

11 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I double checked my appointment calendar for 2018 and I am quite sure I never saw you.......😁

hahaha.....  oops, I was referring to the OP.  But I have to say - you're really missing out.  :P

Naughty Professor is poking fun at you, darling. The expression is P’s and Q’s. It’s an old English saying meaning mind your manners or mind your language. 

See, who says I don’t do nice things for people?

"Mind you p's and q's" does come England. It refers to being careful about how much you drink when having fun in the local pub. Pints and Quarts are standard amounts for serving alcohol in England. One of your friends, the bar keep, your girlfriend may be giving a friendly warning about how much you are drinking and, thus, behaving when they remind you to "Mind your p's and q's  . Just my 2cents worth,

2 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

"Mind you p's and q's" does come England. It refers to being careful about how much you drink when having fun in the local pub. Pints and Quarts are standard amounts for serving alcohol in England. One of your friends, the bar keep, your girlfriend may be giving a friendly warning about how much you are drinking and, thus, behaving when they remind you to "Mind your p's and q's  . Just my 2cents worth,

I learned it was a typesetter’s warning, though I’ve also heard the ‘pints & quarts’ explaination.

I love to give refes just ask and I hop right on it .. and I have found the Co ladies are just as easy to get a refes from ,, But don't burn yourself  ...

On 12/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Well damnit I never got that warning. She just let me keep going until I made a complete ass of myself.

Where’s the justice?

I answer reference requests because that's just what you do to help fellow providers. Yes this hobby comes with risks, but I believe it'd be even more risky if we don't help each other. We are all busy, but taking a few mins out of your day to help someone is always worth it. I wouldn't say anyone "knows all" or can completely verify that person is okay to see, but it's nice to have community. Most of my responses aren't Yes/No I always try to give some details of what to expect, because I'd appreciate the same. 

On 12/18/2020 at 11:41 AM, Leena_rose said:

I answer reference requests because that's just what you do to help fellow providers. Yes this hobby comes with risks, but I believe it'd be even more risky if we don't help each other. We are all busy, but taking a few mins out of your day to help someone is always worth it. I wouldn't say anyone "knows all" or can completely verify that person is okay to see, but it's nice to have community. Most of my responses aren't Yes/No I always try to give some details of what to expect, because I'd appreciate the same. 

Well said .. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 0:41 PM, Leena_rose said:

Most of my responses aren't Yes/No I always try to give some details of what to expect, because I'd appreciate the same. 

As in size of the dick or size of the tip?

:rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy

10 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

tou·ché

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Just the tip Lolll🌶

1 minute ago, Leena_rose said:

Just the tip Lolll🌶

Can I tell you about a game I like to play? It’s called Just the Tip! 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:21 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think I gave you a reference once a few years back? Sorry you’re going through some rough emotional situation regarding this topic. Many of the ladies need references to validate if a guy is worthy of seeing them. I have a different verification system and don’t need references to determine safety. Please be gentle with those who do though. You might make some nice  lady friends! 

I’m always nice with my texts when I text ladies back. They get rude and I just ignore. It’s really not that serious. This is a risky business point blank period 

On 12/13/2020 at 2:06 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Well, I’m not sure what brought that to the board.🤔😳🤔 In summary it sounds like you’re trying to make rules on how to do our job, but at the same time telling us to run our business as we see fit. 👌 I’ll do that. At the same time I’ll let everyone know that us locals in Denver who do not do all of that International traveling have a fairly tight bond. We don’t have to be friends, but our system works well for us.🤷‍♀️ If yours works well for you, that’s great. 👍

No! I ain’t making nothing seem like anything lol 

It was just some random girl telling me what I should do lol 

Really not that serious. I was aggravated when I wrote this topic. Ladies shouldn’t reach out and get mad when you don’t have the info they want. 

IM SAYING DONT REACH OUT FOR REFERENCES AND GET RUDE. THAT IS ALL I SAID 

On 12/13/2020 at 9:40 PM, Kandi Apple said:

I give references because I feel that it is the right thing to do.

If I seen the gentleman I let the inquiring provider know. I also include if he is a respectful man and if I would see him again. 

We all have our own protocol when it comes to our business. 

I always appreciate a professional introduction and I respond politely. "Even to traveling providers" 

Ladies safety and gentlemans safety is #1!

The least I can do is take a couple of minutes to respond to a reference request.

Its hard enough in the times that we all live in, and honestly I feel that the common curiosity of do to others as you would want done to you has been forgotten. 

I also give references just not all the time. I’m not understanding how this post got like this. Lol the provider was trying to tell me how to do my job that’s all and it was early in the morning lol wasn’t that serious. 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, misconduct10 said:

Gee, I notice your listing asks for references, seems a little inconsistent, just saying

No it says send a brief a hello bc no one introduces themselves anymore. lol 

Does not say anything about references. And clearly no one read that I said I do give references 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

lol wasn’t that serious. I do give references but don’t like when I’m asked and I’m told what I should do when IM TRYING TO HELP. Reading comprehension is key. 

On 12/13/2020 at 2:06 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Well, I’m not sure what brought that to the board.🤔😳🤔 In summary it sounds like you’re trying to make rules on how to do our job, but at the same time telling us to run our business as we see fit. 👌 I’ll do that. At the same time I’ll let everyone know that us locals in Denver who do not do all of that International traveling have a fairly tight bond. We don’t have to be friends, but our system works well for us.🤷‍♀️ If yours works well for you, that’s great. 👍

Well it does bring awareness NO ONE talks about. You can’t trust who walks through that door. Even long time clients have been known to do some shady things. 
I clearly said at the end I do references. The lady was rude when all I was doing was trying to help her with a reference lol and it was early in the a.m.

Everyone clearly took pieces out and decided to pick at it. I said nothing wrong lol  I was just venting that day 🤷🏼‍♀️ She pissed me off and she isn’t the first to provider to reach and get rude with me. 

On 12/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

This is the #1 thing providers who aren't reference friendly try to do to providers who are reference friendly...tell them what to do.  You just did the same thing in your post.  I agree with you that independent providers work their own way as it should be this way.  It goes both ways though.  

I've never had a provider give me an attitude asking for a reference, but plenty give me an attitude when I ask them for a reference. Personally, I like it when they either ignore the reference request, or respond that they don't give references. It doesn't take a lot of communication, and there's no need for either party to be rude to each other.  It seems pretty simple to me.  So many providers over complicate this issue.

I was never rude to her.

It was early in the morning and she got rude with me. That’s all I was saying. And she’s not the first to get rude with me when asking ME for a reference. I’m always  nice to providers who reach out.

No one read  at the end I said I do references 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️  It was just a vent. And ladies should always be careful even when getting a reference. These guys are still strangers unless you’ve been seeing them for years.