Blksachs

Is $0 better than $150?

112 posts in this topic

I am only a hobbyist and have no clue how large or deep the market is for clients in this industry. My guess has been that the market probably isn't very large. Typically I'll never pay more than $150 for 30 minutes of time but increasingly I have noticed providers asking for $200 for 30min. When I offer $150 they decline.

My question is this. Is the market of clients really so large that $150 for 30 minutes isn't worth it for providers? Is it really that easy for providers to find clients willing to pay $200 or more for 30 minutes?

I see how frequently some providers post on different sites so my assumption has been that the client market is thin. If my assumption is correct wouldn't it be more economical to accept $150 for 30 minutes instead of turning down one of the very few potential clients you might get in a week and getting $0 for them?

I see some providers say they are struggling financially in their ads yet they will still turn down $150. If you can turn down $150 for 30 minutes of work you obviously aren't really struggling.

Keep in mind that the median income in the United States is about $33,000 per year pre-tax. That comes out to about $126 per day pre-tax for the median worker. Perhaps all of the providers in this industry are brain surgeons and rocket scientists by day and are easily pulling in $1,000 per day working their regular day job but something tells me that probably isn't the case.

To recieve more than the typical person's daily salary for a mere 30 minutes of time seems like a great deal that shouldn't be turned down, but hey what do I know? Maybe all of these providers work day jobs that pay them $400/hour but I doubt it.

Another rate thread with a guy complaining that ladies won’t accept his lowball offer and he is analyzing why.

Oh well. At least the ladies get to find out he will try and negotiate their rate and then proceed to tell them how wrong they are for not accepting his offer.

12 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I wonder if Colfax still has those 30 hookers?

Could also throw in some voodoo donuts 😋 

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Good luck with that attitude. Any lady who sees you coming will probably raise her rates. First, jackwagon, some women prefer more of a relationship than just a handshake with a dick. Second, most care more about themselves than to just collect a small pay. If a woman cares about herself, and all the ones I've met in the hobby certainly do, she wants to present herself well. It may not have occurred to you that it takes just as long to prepare for a 30-minute meeting as it does for 1-hour or longer.

Lol. If someone wants a "relationship" they'd just ask the client to take them on a date. I'm sure most would oblige since it would be less expensive. Don't kid yourself, the providers just want the cash and couldn't care less about a "relationship." They want us in and out as quickly as possible for as much money as possible. If you think otherwise you are seriously deluded.

As for preparation, that is something that only occurs once with perhaps a quick shower between clients during the day.The marginal cost of preparing for a meeting is basically zero, so you can't say preparation is a meaningful factor in the price.

I don't know why rates are such a sensitive topic. I'm just bringing a common sense perspective. In a market that is probably not very deep it's uneconomical for someone who needs the extra money to turn down $150 from a potential client and get $0. If a provider doesn't need the cash, why are they in the industry to begin with? I can't imagine any of the providers do it for fun. Maybe I'm wrong and some do.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Another rate thread with a guy complaining that ladies won’t accept his lowball offer and he is analyzing why.

Oh well. At least the ladies get to find out he will try and negotiate their rate and then proceed to tell them how wrong they are for not accepting his offer.

I'm not complaining. I just want to get an idea of why they would reject the offer.

If a provider has a stream of potential clients lined up for every hour of the day willing to offer $200 or more for their time then it would make sense for the provider to reject an offer of only $150, since accepting that offer would amount to a $50 or more opportunity cost if there is another client readily waiting in the wings willing to pay $200. But if a provider is barely seeing 1 or 2 clients per day and their schedule is largely open then it doesn't make sense for them to reject $150 offer. 

Most providers must not respect the hard work their potential clients, such as myself, do at their day jobs to earn their salaries. It's kind of insulting that some providers think a few minutes of a good time is worth MORE than a full 8 hour days worth of work for the median worker. I guess some people don't know the value of a dollar.

11 hours ago, Blksachs said:

I am only a hobbyist and have no clue .....

42zAmM2.jpg

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, Blksachs said:

I'm not complaining. I just want to get an idea of why they would reject the offer.

If a provider has a stream of potential clients lined up for every hour of the day willing to offer $200 or more for their time then it would make sense for the provider to reject an offer of only $150, since accepting that offer would amount to a $50 or more opportunity cost if there is another client readily waiting in the wings willing to pay $200. But if a provider is barely seeing 1 or 2 clients per day and their schedule is largely open then it doesn't make sense for them to reject $150 offer.

Most providers must not respect the hard work their potential clients, such as myself, do at their day jobs to earn their salaries. It's kind of insulting that some providers think a few minutes of a good time is worth MORE than a full 8 hour days worth of work for the median worker. I guess some people don't know the value of a dollar.

IF your boss offers you 25% less for your salary would you accept it or look elsewhere????  Try to hire a plumber and offer to pay 75% of their fee, hope you know the "rules of plumbing".  Instead of offending and alienating the ladies that do this incredibly challenging job, just keep scrolling until you find a lady that is in your price range.  I know, why not try to negotiate the fee of your Dr. or Proctologist...... that would be fun. 

8 minutes ago, mustang said:

IF your boss offers you 25% less for your salary would you accept it or look elsewhere????  Try to hire a plumber and offer to pay 75% of their fee, hope you know the "rules of plumbing".  Instead of offending and alienating the ladies that do this incredibly challenging job, just keep scrolling until you find a lady that is in your price range.  I know, why not try to negotiate the fee of your Dr. or Proctologist...... that would be fun. 

I always negotiate when it comes to services like plumbing, car repair, landscapping etc. If you don't you could easily end up over paying for everything. When I needed to replace my water heater a year ago some scoundrel tried to charge me $3700 when the service typically costs less than half that price. Only an idiot blindly accepts whatever price a serviceman is charging. You have to negotiate and call around otherwise you'll get ripped off left and right.

14 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

You have got to be one of the most ignorant mofo's!

If you can not afford to pay what ladies request for their time and companionship you need to use your rosy palm and five friends to make magic with your little head.

Us ladies have many other true gentleman that offer much more than the $150 you think is a good offering.

Just a word of advice 

Find another hobby Mr. Cheapo Aka "Blksachs"

Why are you so butthurt that I'm not going to be a sucker and pay more than the average person's daily salary for 30 minutes? I can afford it, I've come into plenty of extra money this year, but I refuse to pay it on principle. Even if I had $100 milliion in extra cash I would still never pay the absurd rates some of these providers requests. I know and have met too many people who do legitimately difficult work. Braving the elements and/or putting themselves or their bodies at risk. I know people who have spent years mastering a craft/skill who make just a little over $200 per day. All you ladies do is look pretty and you think you deserve heaven and earth LOL. I would rather give my money away to someone that does real work than stroke the unjustifiablly inflated egos some of these providers have. Provider's really think they're so hot they should be paid $200 for just 30 minutes of time? Get your heads out of your asses. Most of you probably aren't even skilled enough to command $150 per day at a regular job. Yet you expect $200 for 30minutes doing this. Good luck.

18 minutes ago, Blksachs said:

I always negotiate when it comes to services like plumbing, car repair, landscapping etc. If you don't you could easily end up over paying for everything. When I needed to replace my water heater a year ago some scoundrel tried to charge me $3700 when the service typically costs less than half that price. Only an idiot blindly accepts whatever price a serviceman is charging. You have to negotiate and call around otherwise you'll get ripped off left and right.

Why are you so butthurt that I'm not going to be a sucker and pay more than the average person's daily salary for 30 minutes? I can afford it, I've come into plenty of extra money this year, but I refuse to pay it on principle. Even if I had $100 milliion in extra cash I would still never pay the absurd rates some of these providers requests. I know and have met too many people who do legitimately difficult work. Braving the elements and/or putting themselves or their bodies at risk. I know people who have spent years mastering a craft/skill who make just a little over $200 per day. All you ladies do is look pretty and you think you deserve heaven and earth LOL. I would rather give my money away to someone that does real work than stroke the unjustifiablly inflated egos some of these providers have. Provider's really think they're so hot they should be paid $200 for just 30 minutes of time? Get your heads out of your asses. Most of you probably aren't even skilled enough to command $150 per day at a regular job. Yet you expect $200 for 30minutes doing this. Good luck.

Why am I so butt hurt? Lol 😆 🤣 😂 

Please Blksachs you must laugh at your own jokes.

Keep stroking yourself because that is all you are going to get. As ignorant as you are, your stuck in your world with being a lowballer. 

Find a other hobby sir, as you do not deserve to have a beautiful lady in your presence. 

Didn't your mother or father teach you how to be respectful and treat others the way you want to be treated? 

It is people like you that I avoid. 

This is a tail tail sign as to why you are the way you are. 

It is sad because we all live in a cruel world. Some of us just know how to make the best of things without being taken advantage of. 💋

Questions come to mind:

1. Did they shut down Eccie again?
  2. Is Gandalf Black back?
  3. Will this guy ever get laid again?
  4. Have you tried the Four Seasons?  I hear it is hopping all of a sudden.
  5. Does this beat politics or what?
  6. What does black socks do for a living to cause such pussy envy?
  7. Is this the result of at home learning?
  8. If OP no shows does the lady go buy a couple power ball tickets?
  9. Do you know Q?
  10. Yeah, man, how large can a market consisting only of horny guys be?
  11. What is it like to have sex with a woman that is enjoying herself?  You could skip this one OP, obviously you don't know.
  12. Did OP ever tour with Diamond Jim?

So many questions, so little popcorn.  

The simple truth is that the ladies know the market for men here is good. Denver (and plenty of places around the country) flourished and income here has grown proportional to a lot of the ladies’ enhancements (maybe that’s the other way around). 

Personally, I think there is a MAJOR sense of entitlement. Maybe it’s a major sense of empowerment. Depends on which side you’re on, I guess. Either way, the rates are what they are. If the ladies can get it then good for them. Is it worth it? That’s for the customers to decide.

I will suggest to everyone to stop being such jerks. The guy is asking a legitimate question. A lot of ladies’ rates have skyrocketed the past few years and a lot of out of state ladies are traveling to Denver because they know what they can command in prices. I appreciate the ladies who have kept it real and haven’t gouged the prices based on locality and availability. 

Edited by Prayforrain

14 hours ago, Blksachs said:

I don't know why rates are such a sensitive topic. I'm just bringing a common sense perspective. In a market that is probably not very deep it's uneconomical for someone who needs the extra money to turn down $150 from a potential client and get $0. If a provider doesn't need the cash, why are they in the industry to begin with? I can't imagine any of the providers do it for fun. Maybe I'm wrong and some do.

Since you want to frame an economics question, consider:

Is there a scarcity of men willing to pay women (you are a remarkable specimen, no doubt but on this forum, a small minority) or is the willing woman the more dear? If it's the latter, prepare to dig in to pay what the market demands.

OP has been around long enough to know that this thread was bound to get people fired up....he's just bored and trolling.

3 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

OP has been around long enough to know that this thread was bound to get people fired up....he's just bored and trolling.

Where’s the creativity tho? 

6 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

The simple truth is that the ladies know the market for men here is good. Denver (and plenty of places around the country) flourished and income here has grown proportional to a lot of the ladies’ enhancements (maybe that’s the other way around). 

Personally, I think there is a MAJOR sense of entitlement. Maybe it’s a major sense of empowerment. Depends on which side you’re on, I guess. Either way, the rates are what they are. If the ladies can get it then good for them. Is it worth it? That’s for the customers to decide.

I will suggest to everyone to stop being such jerks. The guy is asking a legitimate question. A lot of ladies’ rates have skyrocketed the past few years and a lot of out of state ladies are traveling to Denver because they know what they can command in prices. I appreciate the ladies who have kept it real and haven’t gouged the prices based on locality and availability. 

I respectfully disagree with your assessment that the OP is asking a legitimate question.

His posts indicate that he is a self entitled....

His posts about always negotiating a better rate for any services resembles another members posts with a very similar statement.

A doctor, a lawyer, an accountant, a photographer, a provider, a mechanic, WalMart,, King Soopers, etc (anyone who provides a service or goods) has the right to set the price for what they have to offer and then we as consumers have to decide if we want to pay the asking price.  We should never expect or require the asking price to be changed based on what we want to pay.  If we don't want to pay the asking price, we can always boycott, go to a different store, provider, doctor, etc.

But we should never berate the person we are working with about their prices. They are what they are.

If the OP doesn't like the prices, he should move on to someone else or do without altogether.

He has been around long enough to know that complaining about rates and the way he is complaining will result in negative responses to him.

Edited by ilovewomen

20 hours ago, Laci French said:

Now this is some funny shit and thank you for the comic relief🤣🤣🤣🤣

I second that fucking motion!!!!

16 hours ago, Blksachs said:

All you ladies do is look pretty and you think you deserve heaven and earth LOL. I would rather give my money away to someone that does real work than stroke the unjustifiablly inflated egos some of these providers have. Provider's really think they're so hot they should be paid $200 for just 30 minutes of time? Get your heads out of your asses. Most of you probably aren't even skilled enough to command $150 per day at a regular job. Yet you expect $200 for 30minutes doing this. Good luck.

Sounds like someone has had some pretty bad experiences with women.  Probably very well-deserved bad experiences.

Boy, I think I met some of your relatives. :D Nothing endears me more to a customer,  as one who tries cut down my profit.  You have a right to inquire as to the cost of anything. You don't have the right to negotiate rates. You can bring the price down, by cutting the value of the good or service. You probably have no idea what it costs to run a business. And it is a business,  doing pleasure, with the ladies.  Have you ever paid for a ladies manicure and pedicure. Hair extensions. The monthly hair appointment. A trip to the make-up counter. The cost of lingerie sets. Just a nice outfit to wear to the appointment. Shoes, Transportation . Burner phone. Etc. Etc.  First rule of Economics is nothing is free. Once you start accounting for all these little items, even divided over many appointments, you will realize that a large portion of that $150 has already been spent,  before she walks through the door.