CunningLinguist69

Best BBBJ in Denver

93 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Would you prefer to have your pussy eaten badly than go without?

Netflix and chill instead😂

On 3/1/2020 at 5:52 PM, Laci French said:

Love your nipple👅

Me too !  😜😜

3 minutes ago, Sundance said:

SO WHERE'S THE LIST???

On 3/4/2020 at 9:38 AM, BillyTheKid said:

PM me

I'm going to guess it's here ^^^^^

On 3/1/2020 at 10:07 AM, hornyoldtoad said:

oh yes, one of the lessons you 'should' learn as a newbie that goes a long way - always ask ' may i put my hands on your head' when receiving....

Just remember we have teeth ..  

:o

On 2/12/2020 at 10:50 PM, Bit Banger said:

^^ THIS! ^^
I’ve had BJs that turn me off 😡

-EDIT-

Ladies, ever have somebody whose DATY technique made you wish they hadn’t bothered?

YES Ladies, ever have somebody whose DATY technique made you wish they hadn’t bothered?  When they ask did you cum yet and it's been 0.1 min  and when you rdon't shave for 2 -3 days and the scurff hust so bad a a bald kitty 

On 5/18/2023 at 4:26 PM, lustybustygina said:

YES Ladies, ever have somebody whose DATY technique made you wish they hadn’t bothered?  When they ask did you cum yet and it's been 0.1 min  and when you rdon't shave for 2 -3 days and the scurff hust so bad a a bald kitty 

That is why some of us come cleanly shaved and enjoy taking our time.  The time spent with a teasing buildup can pay dividends to our partner.  Giving an enjoyable muffin munching can be so satisfying....for both.  ^_^

On 5/18/2023 at 4:26 PM, lustybustygina said:

I understand that with a few days' stubble this could be irritating, but what about an actual beard--are those a problem too, or okay because the hairs are longer and therefore softer?

Lotion or conditioner down below can help make your hair softer 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 2/4/2020 at 6:47 AM, ilovewomen said:

I have actually had one lady a long time ago who I hated her BJ’s and I stopped seeing her after 3 visits. It had to be me as she did have a lot of clients.

What one man likes, another may hate. We all have preferences.

Really, you HAVE to be kidding!?

On 2/3/2020 at 5:17 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Hey ladies, let's put a list together of the best cunnilingus clients we have....  

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Really, you HAVE to be kidding!?

Not kidding. I hated her method.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:03 PM, CunningLinguist69 said:

Do we have a running list of providers that provide amazing BBBJ/UTF? If not, could we get one going

I want to throw my name in this list!!!

On 2/3/2020 at 5:17 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Hey ladies, let's put a list together of the best cunnilingus clients we have....  

Would there be tryouts for this list?  What’s the entry fee for the tryouts?   Do need to submit performance references?  Maybe a demo tape?

I’d love the opportunity to demonstrate for you any/all of you!

On 6/24/2023 at 0:44 PM, ilovewomen said:

Not kidding. I hated her method.

Sorry to hear that. I've never had bad bj, maybe I'm just lucky?

On 8/3/2023 at 10:59 PM, sparkey600 said:

not too many of us have been told we were bad. I believe it is all about the comfort level with anyone in particular. Of course there are some of us that are magical with our mouths! Maybe there is a skill in looking for the perfect mouth shape to slide into? 😜🤩👀🤣

There are skills required in addition to physical (size, shape, depth, etc) attributes.

Has any one had a bad hand job? Think RubberMaid(tm) kitchen gloves and 1/2 bottle of lotion 😡👎

I cant recall the last companion I was with who didn't offer a much appreciated bbbj. One YL would fill her mouth with some kind of warming solution that added nicely to the experience.  Sadly, she moved to Fl earlier this year.   That said, I do have a BJ Hall of Fame of current, active local companions  that I am willing to share via DM....

On 8/3/2023 at 10:59 PM, sparkey600 said:

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

not too many of us have been told we were bad. I believe it is all about the comfort level with anyone in particular. Of course there are some of us that are magical with our mouths! Maybe there is a skill in looking for the perfect mouth shape to slide into? 😜🤩👀🤣

I don't think everyone likes the same thing in a BJ. What one thinks is great, someone else might think is just ok. (However, none are really bad IMO) For example, I understand a lot of guys like deap throat, I don't personally care for it. Also depends on the purpose of the BJ. Is it part of fore play along the way to other things, or is it a QV B and G where she is trying to break the land speed record getting you off? They will certainly be different experiences.

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Just being silly in my above response. 

I am sure there are ladies struggling with personal problems that may play into a bad performance. Also, there are many ladies that probably just don’t care, as well as those who just don’t know that they’re not pleasing you. Communication is very important. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

9 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I don't think everyone likes the same thing in a BJ. What one thinks is great, someone else might think is just ok. (However, none are really bad IMO) For example, I understand a lot of guys like deap throat, I don't personally care for it. Also depends on the purpose of the BJ. Is it part of fore play along the way to other things, or is it a QV B and G where she is trying to break the land speed record getting you off? They will certainly be different experiences.

OUI....Think about what you're saying. You're favorite body part is in a lovely ladies mouth. WHAT'S not to love, to enjoy? Not picking on you in the least, but sheesh. Being general here.... How many men are so picky about being going down on???? HAHA! nice you said none are really bad! You and I agree on this.

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Just being silly in my above response. 

I am sure there are ladies struggling with personal problems that may play into a bad performance. Also, there are many ladies that probably just don’t care, as well as those who just don’t know that they’re not pleasing you. Communication is very important. 

Kali, you and I have know one another for a very long while. We have no issues, you and I, and probably never will. I love you for this.

My original response was pretty easy for most of the men here, but arguments abound for some damn ass stupid reason. Some men seem to think a blow job should be a life changing experience and not a wonderful thing two people might enjoy together.

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

There are skills required in addition to physical (size, shape, depth, etc) attributes.

Has any one had a bad hand job? Think RubberMaid(tm) kitchen gloves and 1/2 bottle of lotion 😡👎

We're not talking about hand jobs right now though. 

Hoping you are doing great!

On 8/2/2023 at 10:56 AM, Hazel Hayes VIP said:

I want to throw my name in this list!!!

Yes, of course!

On 8/5/2023 at 11:57 PM, sparkey600 said:

OUI....Think about what you're saying. You're favorite body part is in a lovely ladies mouth. WHAT'S not to love, to enjoy? Not picking on you in the least, but sheesh. Being general here.... How many men are so picky about being going down on???? HAHA! nice you said none are really bad! You and I agree on this.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is saying that BJs aren't very, very good things. The OP was asking who are the best, implying that all BJs are not equal. I was playing off of that. I suggested the possibility that not all men would agree on who is the best, as some men, in my opinion, like things done differently than other men. You can disagree with the OP, or with me, if you'd like, but please don't represent what I wrote  If it was not clear,  I love all BJs, but I have enjoyed some more than others. Have a great weekend.

I have to honestly say that I have not enjoyed all BJs. Too fast, teeth, … Just sayin’

12 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone is saying that BJs aren't very, very good things. The OP was asking who are the best, implying that all BJs are not equal. I was playing off of that. I suggested the possibility that not all men would agree on who is the best, as some men, in my opinion, like things done differently than other men. You can disagree with the OP, or with me, if you'd like, but please don't represent what I wrote  If it was not clear,  I love all BJs, but I have enjoyed some more than others. Have a great weekend.

HI Bud,

I totally agree with you ,some are good, some are GREAT! But all are good is what I was trying to express. I've never had a "bad" one"

On 8/11/2023 at 11:58 AM, Mustang87 said:

I get what you are saying, and agree. You have a very nice weekend too my friend!