rhood

Incorrect review

32 posts in this topic

Hello all. Not sure if this is the correct title for this subject. But anywho.

The other day I read a review for a certain provider. The review was a good/positive review of this certain provider. Won't name names. But if you have been on here awhile you can figure it out. Very polarizing. Anyway. The reviewer gives a thumbs up. Blah blah blah. Also stated to inquire if you more info. I inquire...the reviewer proceeds to tell me all sorts of negative things about his session with said provider. None of which are mentioned in review. Fairly important details too. 

I told reviewer they should of stayed these things in review instead of making it sound like the session was great. Why would someone do this? 

That is all.

1 hour ago, rhood said:

The other day I read a review for a certain provider. The review was a good/positive review of this certain provider. Won't name names. But if you have been on here awhile you can figure it out. Very polarizing. Anyway. The reviewer gives a thumbs up. Blah blah blah. Also stated to inquire if you more info. I inquire...the reviewer proceeds to tell me all sorts of negative things about his session with said provider. None of which are mentioned in review. Fairly important details too. 

I told reviewer they should of stayed these things in review instead of making it sound like the session was great. Why would someone do this? 

That is all.

FEAR 😂😂😂

One of the universe's great mysteries - is he a liar because he lies, or does he lie because he is a liar? 

Related question: If he lies intentionally and purposefully, is he running for president?

29 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Related question: If he lies intentionally and purposefully, is he running for president?

Nope....Congress.

11 hours ago, rhood said:

That is all.

As others have stated, he's a scaredy cat, and a liar. Personally, I wouldn't trust anything he writes, or says.

He could have just NOT written a review, and saved himself the trouble. 

Some things, I'll never understand. :confused:

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

As others have stated, he's a scaredy cat, and a liar. Personally, I wouldn't trust anything he writes, or says.

He could have just NOT written a review, and saved himself the trouble. 

Some things, I'll never understand. :confused:

I thought same thing. Why write a review at all?

I've had the same experience the OP is talking about when following up with reviewers.  That is why so much back channeling out of public view goes on.  That is where you get the real scoop. 

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:46 AM, rhood said:

That is all.

It's as clear as Mountain Spring Water:  He's been a member for all of five weeks and seen two gals.  He needs reviews and recommendations to see any other gals, so he writes a nice review and probably asked for a recommendation after the review came out.  Totally understandable.  Not really helpful, but the poor guy is trying to work within the system he did not design the best he can.  Too bad he got tossed under the bus for being honest with you in your PMs.

19 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

It's as clear as Mountain Spring Water:  He's been a member for all of five weeks and seen two gals.  He needs reviews and recommendations to see any other gals, so he writes a nice review and probably asked for a recommendation after the review came out.  Totally understandable.  Not really helpful, but the poor guy is trying to work within the system he did not design the best he can.  Too bad he got tossed under the bus for being honest with you in your PMs.

I never thought of it that way. You’re right. That would explain a lot. 

On the other hand, I have to side with pfunk on this. Just don’t write the review. I can understand not wanting to write a bad review, especially considering most bad reviews get a nasty rebuttal attached, but I will never understand writing a good review for a bad session.

What is unsaid is sometimes just as informative as what is said.

31 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

While I understand your opinion, I disagree. He could do an hour of research, see someone who is really wonderful (He could just look at your reviews for that), and write an honest, positive review.

I suspect he's not telling the truth, either about his actions, or her response. Maybe he's just crazy!

On the same issue I choose not to review, she have a lot of good reviews and a bad one from me is going to do more damage to me than to her,  but to start I have to pick her up at her condo in Aurora, drive back to her incall in Englewood after a so-so session drive her back to Aurora, looks like she was doing chores around her house when I text her, no make up, no sexy clothing.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

.  Too bad he got tossed under the bus for being honest with you in your PMs.

Regardless of the rest, good luck to OP getting any future info via pm if he is going to put what he is told privately on public blast. 😎 Both are now in personal no info list - just me FWIW

On 11/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

FEAR 😂😂😂

I’ve gotten some pretty crazy backlash over a negative review and a so-so review before so, honestly, this may not be that far from the truth.

Another one could be pity.  I’ve really been torn before about leaving a less-than-positive review.

The most likely one in a lot of cases is just experience.  I was more accepting in my earlier reviews simply because I didn’t have a good frame of reference for what a truly great experience was at the time.  However, if he can share with you the negatives now, that’s probably not the case.

36 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Regardless of the rest, good luck to OP getting any future info via pm if he is going to put what he is told privately on public blast. 😎 Both are now in personal no info list - just me FWIW

Not my intention , nor do I feel I threw anyone under the bus. This board is about information. How can people make a decision if the reviews are not honest?  Some poor newbie may read that and it may be deciding factor in pulling the trigger or not. We can go back and forth about this and get way off topic. I appreciate the insight from some of your responses. Have a great weekend.

BTW...I did not inquire about the session. My question was not about the session. He offered that to me unsolicited. If he would of just answered my question then that would of been all.

I would say fear... truth is he should have just let it go and not write the review ... this reminds me of when I had a lady give a rebuttal on a positive review I submitted because I stated I wanted her to enjoy herself more... holy crap did she ever get upset.. texting profanity at me left and right... shortly after she disappeared...I actually liked her... until the messages anyway...:)

I don’t know why this needs to be said but people should not be afraid to write a review. Good, bad, indifferent, or whatever combination they deem fit. “He shouldn’t have written the review” really shouldn’t ever come into the fray. Especially since the providers literally have the last word when it comes to their reviews.

Anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

13 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

I don’t know why this needs to be said but people should not be afraid to write a review. Good, bad, indifferent, or whatever combination they deem fit. 

It’s not often I’m going to agree with you, but in this case I do.

Edited by ilovewomen

It’s not always fear of the provider being reviewed.  I once had a provider go off on me when I tried to schedule an appointment with her.  She was upset because I had written a review for someone in a different faction/clique.  Dodged a bullet there, but be aware that some ladies will not see you based on who you’ve reviewed.

Should we (M&F) have to deal with this crap?  Of course not.  We should all behave like adults.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

FEAR 😂😂😂

Agreed,  this is why the reviews have little credibility for me and probably others.  99% are yes and every thing was perfect.  Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

You shod know this Op. 

It's not a perfect system but I put a bit more trust in reviews written by reviewers who have been around for a while and have written a fair number.  For the most part, while I can't guarantee I'll get what I want out of the experience, it adds some comfort that I'm *probably* not walking into a sting or a robbery.  No guarantees in this hobby, of course.  We just take all the assurances we can get and decide if the risk level is where we will accept it.

I will add, though, tying into those threads about pre-screening and sharing your real life information such as workplace, home address, etc. that could be potentially damning against you:  If I found myself in that scenario, you can be sure that I would absolutely NOT write a bad review.  The leverage is there to ensure more than just a TOB rebuttal.  Luckily, I haven't yet found myself in that situation.

Edited by synoches

On 11/9/2019 at 10:35 AM, Bit Banger said:

It’s not always fear of the provider being reviewed.  I once had a provider go off on me when I tried to schedule an appointment with her.  She was upset because I had written a review for someone in a different faction/clique.  Dodged a bullet there, but be aware that some ladies will not see you based on who you’ve reviewed.

Should we (M&F) have to deal with this crap?  Of course not.  We should all behave like adults.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:10 PM, synoches said:

I’ve gotten some pretty crazy backlash over a negative review and a so-so review before so, honestly, this may not be that far from the truth.

Another one could be pity.  I’ve really been torn before about leaving a less-than-positive review.

The most likely one in a lot of cases is just experience.  I was more accepting in my earlier reviews simply because I didn’t have a good frame of reference for what a truly great experience was at the time.  However, if he can share with you the negatives now, that’s probably not the case.

“Passive resistance is the last refuge of the powerless.“

Dr. Gordon Livingston, Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart.

Get rid of rebuttals. Reviews are seen by only clients, you’ll get a little closer to the truth.

16 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Get rid of rebuttals. Reviews are seen by only clients, you’ll get a little closer to the truth.

On 11/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, Bit Banger said:

... Dodged a bullet there, but be aware that some ladies will not see you based on who you’ve reviewed.

There can be a silver lining.  Had she not seen the review, would I have known she was BSC? 🦇🦇🦇

I personally like the rebuttals. One can glean a lot of good information from them such as the writer's level of maturity.

She has a rebuttal for every bad review she has, I think people can read then all and figure out who the problem is!

On 11/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, gr8owl said:

One of the universe's great mysteries - is he a liar because he lies, or does he lie because he is a liar? 

He....or She?

If this is about who I think it is she also post in new Mexico when she's here asking for donations upfront 

I’m sure I know who is being discussed, but no names shall be mentioned here.

11 hours ago, Admiral C said:

He....or She?

In regard to first sentence - he, obviously, since he wrote a review he then contradicted back channel

In regard to second semi smart ass sentence - yes. both.

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

There can be a silver lining.  Had she not seen the review, would I have known she was BSC? 🦇🦇🦇

No, and as long as you continue to NOT see it, under present circumstances, why would you care?

All women are crazy, Bit. Why else have men been scratching their heads for millennia wondering ...

My point is, I don’t need the laser beams focused on a single point, meaning me. So, here we sit.

2 cards.

Chasing that high straight to the River? Or are you rollin’ them double snakes?

See. That’s a mystery I don’t mind being wrong about?