ilovewomen

Do You Have Blue Eyes

29 posts in this topic

Okay everyone.  If you have blue eyes, according to  Dr. Hans Rudolf Litchoff Eiberg, a professor at Copenhagen University, you are related to me.  That's right, all of us with blue eyes come from one genetic mutation that has been traced back to a single Danish person.

https://www.rd.com/culture/everyone-blue-eyes-related/

Think about that for a few minutes.

And if you have natural red hair like me, you are 1 of 13,000,000 people in the world...the rares of the rarest combination of hair and eye color.

Hazel eyes. Hair was pretty red when I was younger but turned more a lighter red brown.

What is this "hair" you speak of?

I haven't had much for well over 20 years.

Since you and I are related we should probably not have sex. Be still by sorry heart.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Okay everyone.  If you have blue eyes, according to  Dr. Hans Rudolf Litchoff Eiberg, a professor at Copenhagen University, you are related to me.  That's right, all of us with blue eyes come from one genetic mutation that has been traced back to a single Danish person.

https://www.rd.com/culture/everyone-blue-eyes-related/

Think about that for a few minutes.

And if you have natural red hair like me, you are 1 of 13,000,000 people in the world...the rares of the rarest combination of hair and eye color.

This is why you cannot believe most shit on the internet.  True green (not hazel!) eyes are much less common than blue, and violet are much, much less common than even green.  So much so that almost any hair combination with violet would be less common than red/blue.  But we are all provably descended from one female ...... all tints, shades and colors of all body parts. :)

Well, actually, current anthropology generally accepts that we all, all races, all eye colors, are descended from one woman, located in Africa. We are all one people, we are all immigrants.

They refer to her as “Eve” which I find charming, considering that they are scientists.

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, actually, current anthropology generally accepts that we all, all races, all eye colors, are descended from one woman, located in Africa. We are all one people, we are all immigrants.

They refer to her as “Eve” which I find charming, considering that they are scientists.

Red - Well actually, that is exactly what I said. :)

What exactly do you find "charming" about the fact that science and religion agree on the question?  Just asking.

11 hours ago, BadBoy said:

And why not, considering that ‘Eve’ is a central figure in 3 of the world’s major religions?  Makes it easier to identify who you’re talking about.  However if your creation story involves a spider... or a turtle...

Actually I have read several scientific articles that state the eye color for man was brown until a genetic mutation occurred to cause a different eye color.

if you wish dispute them or say you can’t believe everything you read in the internet...feel free.

I’m just stating what I read and posted one article that states what I read.

Edited by ilovewomen

11 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Actually I have read several scientific articles that state the eye color for man was brown until a genetic mutation occurred to cause a different eye color.

if you wish dispute them or say you can’t believe everything you read in the internet...feel free.

I’m just stating what I read and posted one article that states what I read.

I have no problem with either theory.  

I’m trying to figure out what survival advantage eye color would effect.  I know that skin color varies from the tropic to the arctic regions for easier temperature control.  The shape of our nose too.  As I recall the shape of our eyes, brows, and cheek bones has to do with light control. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m trying to figure out what survival advantage eye color would effect.

At the level of intra-species variability, it's almost always about sex. 

Hey Cuz, blue eyes here as well. Mine are about as blue as you can get too. 

Ok I have blue eyes so if I am related to people with blue eyes then, I have serviced a lot of people I am related to :P:D:huh:

On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, Bit Banger said:

I have no problem with either theory.  

I’m trying to figure out what survival advantage eye color would effect.  I know that skin color varies from the tropic to the arctic regions for easier temperature control.  The shape of our nose too.  As I recall the shape of our eyes, brows, and cheek bones has to do with light control. 

Not so much as temperature control with skin tones, but a protection from harmful and damaging rays. Melanin offers that protection in skin and is also what gives eyes their color. More melanin the darker the eyes. The basic idea is the closer to the equator and sun exposure the more pressing the need to have darker eyes as protection with genetics pushing that trait hard. Once migration began the need for that trait “relaxed” and allowed for variances and mutations. The further from the equator the less of a need for pigmentation since sun exposure began to dip. That is a super simplification of course. 

On 10/28/2019 at 10:32 AM, Phil-anderer said:

I'm really into eyes.  I won't see a lady unless she has them.  

In the melting pot, blue eyes will get more rare and will probably be obsolete eventually. I'd guess America will lead that

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

In the melting pot, blue eyes will get more rare and will probably be obsolete eventually. I'd guess America will lead that

Based upon what exactly?  Blue is the second most common.  Not likely going anywhere.

In the world? Sure Blue is a very distant 2nd.  Mix brown or black with blue, what do you get?

31 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

In the world? Sure Blue is a very distant 2nd.  Mix brown or black with blue, what do you get?

It is not like mixing paint. B)  Depends upon controlling gene obtained from each parent and if not the same depends on which is dominant vs recessive.  

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/which-eye-color-is-the-most-common-in-the-world.html

https://owlcation.com/stem/rare-eye-colors

the estimates for blue range pretty much 10 to 15 percent vs around 50 to 60 or even 70 for brown.

Lucky me! I love brown eyes! Especially on brown girls B)

Regards,

Old blue eyes

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Lucky me! I love brown eyes! Especially on brown girls B)

Regards,

Old blue eyes

What if she has Heterochromia iridum?

2c72205c28065870a919534fba347838.jpg

In one of my previous lifes,  my room mates girlfriend was over, I was talking to her , then I said , " you have one blue eye and one brown eye" , she laughed and said he, (her boyfiend) has never noticed that.

I had no idea it was called  Heterochromia iridum ., in fact , never heard that word.

Long live blue eyes, or at least for the rest of my life.

Hey Kaduk, would you mind sharing her phone # with me?  GFE? :D

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Do you have contact information?

13 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Do you have contact information?

you should be able to contact Ms. Sarah McDaniel via pm here:

https://www.instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en

but , yes, fake pics come up here too!! (sorry Hunter)

https://www.instagram.com/sarahmcdaniel_lies/?hl=en

Sorry to burst any bubbles.  But if ready to walk on wild side, were he still alive:

Image result for david bowie

On 10/30/2019 at 2:29 PM, Kaduk said:

I was friends with a girl with one blue and one brown eye. I used to tell her that was because she was only half full of shit. Lol