Marilyn Desire

Profile/Ad Pictures

20 posts in this topic

I'm curious, do you guys show up to a session, or if outcall, have a provider show up to your door and expect them to be wearing what they are wearing in Ad/Profile pictures? I had a client yesterday who said, "OH" I thought you would be wearing what your wearing in your picture. I was like um sorry I don't wear the same thing everyday. He was like oh its ok you're still hot. I just found this to be pretty funny. Like I get the fantasy in that, but it's not reality, we all own more clothes than what we wear in our pictures lol! 

Lol, I don't expect it and usually notice if you are wearing an outfit from one of your pics.  Part of the thrill is the initial view when we first meet.  

24 minutes ago, Elhombre41 said:

Lol, I don't expect it and usually notice if you are wearing an outfit from one of your pics.  Part of the thrill is the initial view when we first meet.  

I imagine that would be quite the thrill for the first meeting, almost like going on a first date, with someone off Tinder. Like do they look like their pictures, are they cat fishing me etc..... :lol:

I'm surprised that anyone would show up and expect you to be wearing exactly what you wear in your pictures

29 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I'm surprised that anyone would show up and expect you to be wearing exactly what you wear in your pictures

I would expect her to still have her birthday suit 😀

That reminds me of a George Lopez show. His mom was in court for a bank robbery charge. The prosecutor pointed out she was wearing the same outfit from the security camera. 

I mean it could happen but the chances of it are a million to one a girl would show up in the same outfit.

I don’t mind wearing my photo attire. It’s fun and makes me feel sexy to dress up. I usually ask if there is a wardrobe request. Some just prefer casual.

8 hours ago, Crystyna said:

I had a client yesterday who said, "OH" I thought you would be wearing what your wearing in your picture. 

Unless he requested the outfit, that's just silly. 

Personally, I like to be surprised! Whatever floats your boat! :P

I never really notice if she is wearing what she had on in the photos.

Of course, I never really notice any clothes in their photos anyway.

11 hours ago, Crystyna said:

I'm curious, do you guys show up to a session, or if outcall, have a provider show up to your door and expect them to be wearing what they are wearing in Ad/Profile pictures? I had a client yesterday who said, "OH" I thought you would be wearing what your wearing in your picture. I was like um sorry I don't wear the same thing everyday. He was like oh its ok you're still hot. I just found this to be pretty funny. Like I get the fantasy in that, but it's not reality, we all own more clothes than what we wear in our pictures lol! 

Oh honey.  You know by now.  Men don't have the ability to think with the head on their shoulders, when anticipating having an appointment with a provider.  Especially one as sexy as you!!  I know I would be distracted... 😘 He was already in the fantasy...  And that hot outfit was a part of it.  

23 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Hell no.  I only outcall when out of town, and I'd MUCH prefer she shows up looking casual.  She can always change once she's there, right?  Then again, I don't really need lingerie or some fancy outfit.  I prefer the nakedness with a little lingerie, anyway.

Doing an outcall sorry, but it always best to dress unassumingly while in public and arriving in a bra and panties only might cause a stir with the neighbors...

Now if you’re doing an in-call there should be no problems with putting on whatever is  requested outfit  that tickles their fancy! 😘😘

Have a wonderful day!  

just wear whatever you are most comfortable in - it'll just end up on the floor in minutes while the 'smiles' get bigger;)

On 9/26/2019 at 11:16 AM, Crystyna said:

I'm curious, do you guys show up to a session, or if outcall, have a provider show up to your door and expect them to be wearing what they are wearing in Ad/Profile pictures?

I'ld be upset if it wasn't the face in the ad/profile pictures.

but expecting a lady to wear the same outfit as in the pictures ? Not at all. especially in an outcall situation.

I once saw an ad and really liked one of the outfits, i asked if that was a possibility and she didn't have it with her.   Still met up and had a great time, the outfits are only there for a few minutes anyway. 

Outcall needs be unnoticed and change once in the hotel room if he can keep his hand to him self when he waits

All clothing  looks better on the floor lol

That’s kind of silly! I think if someone was expecting that they should request it ;) and ask 

yes! Unassuming & casual to outcalls and sexy underneath 💃🏽 

Yikes!:unsure: No outcall is business casual or weekend casual with a computer bag to conceal the goodies.

There is always one or two photos that catch my eye more than the other photos. I like the way cloths hang off the female form and the cloths can set the tone.

Crystyna, your photos show a wide variety of cloths, you show different hair styles, and different make up. I don't know how you would be expected to know which one a client likes the most.

I like the Ariel style long curly red hair and if that was important to me, I would mention that I like it and it caught my attention. I might request a Starfleet uniform if that is what I was hoping for but sexy comes from within and what every makes the lady feel sexy, makes her look sexy.

7 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

Crystyna, your photos show a wide variety of cloths, you show different hair styles, and different make up. I don't know how you would be expected to know which one a client likes the most.

Exactly! Unless a client requests something specific and in advance then it's nearly impossible to guess what a client wants to see a provider wearing!