Elegant_Amanda

New to the board, just wanting to say "Hi"

24 posts in this topic

Hello all and happy Friday!  I am new to TOB and super excited to be a part of this community!  Have a fabulous labor day weekend!  Kisses, A

Welcome pretty lady. Enjoy our community, and have as much fun as possible!

Welcome Miss A! Glad to see you made it over here! Very cool. Have fun beautiful. 💙

Amanda, welcome to our home away from home.  People can have some fine and fun times with folks from our little community.  Hope you have a blast (pun intended) and meet some great people for some incredible encounters.  Enjoy !!  :)

Thank you so much all!  I was a member about 10/11 years ago!  It's great to be back!

I’m also claiming a novice spot on the board! I have no idea what I’m doing, I’m just putting faith in the universe to take care of me through this learning experience 🤘🏻

Welcome (back) Amanda.  I hope you enjoy and prosper!

2 hours ago, spaded719 said:

I’m also claiming a novice spot on the board! I have no idea what I’m doing, I’m just putting faith in the universe to take care of me through this learning experience 🤘🏻

Welcome.  "faith in universe" is no substitute for research lol.  There are many threads here about how to be successful as a newbie so I suggest take your time and do some reading first.

4 hours ago, spaded719 said:

9GS3Gz4.gif

Welcome Amanda.  Hope things work out well for you here!  I'm not schilling, just being nice.  I won't see anyone til they have a few reviews under their belt. :)

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

I snickered at one of the rates you have on your website.

1/2 hr of texting - $50

I like that Ideal :D