Brooke

Just because you live in a mansion doesn’t mean your intitled

30 posts in this topic

I don’t think I’m crazy maybe a lil but I will say this I have rules and they work for me . So if your new home on a Tuesday a lot of action in your neighborhood , I want confirmation what’s wrong with that . Colorado ya we have $ but doesn’t make me drop what’s working for me

3 hours ago, Brooke said:

I don’t think I’m crazy maybe a lil but I will say this I have rules and they work for me . So if your new home on a Tuesday a lot of action in your neighborhood , I want confirmation what’s wrong with that . Colorado ya we have $ but doesn’t make me drop what’s working for me

5 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Do you care to translate that one more time please 

Yes, we're all a LITTLE bit crazy. 😁

Still, not quite sure what were talking about here. More info please.  😊

5 hours ago, Brooke said:

Are you sure??? :D

5 hours ago, Brooke said:

More evidence if the danger of PUI......Posting Under the Influence. 

My be she saying the neighborhood was busy and he lives in a Mansion and she has rules about busy neighborhood and needs to know ??

Edited by lustybustygina

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

More evidence if the danger of PUI......Posting Under the Influence. 

Damn...we're getting PUI tickets now? Lol. That's it. I'm throwing in the towel. 😋🍻

I didn’t understand a word of what the OP said.

So I will take a shot at this. My best guess. Some guy asked her to do an outcall to his mansion.  Too much neighborhood activity and she got spooked. So he said he had plenty of money, come on back .    Her rules are to leave , if too much activity is going on by the outcall.

Edited by Alex Majors

You're probably correct on that assumption. 

After all she has put out some vivid videos. 

Yep, I couldn’t understand a word in the OP post either.  

On 7/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Damn...we're getting PUI tickets now? Lol. That's it. I'm throwing in the towel. 😋🍻

I'm still messed up from "unicorn hair blond with pink,blue,purple and orange underneath platinum blond top! ":unsure:

On 7/30/2019 at 11:41 AM, Brooke said:

I don’t think I’m crazy , maybe a little , but I will say this .I have rules and they work for me . So if your new, home on a Tuesday, a lot of action in your neighborhood , I want confirmation . What’s wrong with that ? Colorado ,ya we have $  , but doesn’t make me drop what’s working for me

Fixed it for you. Commas,periods and question marks do get your point across a tad clearer.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Fixed it for you. Commas,periods and question marks do get your point across a tad clearer.

Still makes no sense.

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Still makes no sense.

I said "'a tad clearer"

I was insulted!!by my small rules that I do for my self and by not  entering a personal space I was downgraded and criticized?! I felt to release this in me by discussion because I felt so little I was a low blue CV color being judge by white caller 

Edited by Brooke
Mis spell

I was insulted!!by my small rules that I do for my self and by not  entering a personal space I was downgraded and criticized?! I felt to release this in me by discussion because I felt so little I was a low blue CV color being judge by white caller 

Edited by parkercole
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try this one more time. She got spooked by the neighborhood activity. Bolted and was insulted by some white dude because of her rules. Was probably called more than a few degrading names. She was really depressed, so she got on here to vent.  I am sorry this happened but you have to do what makes you feel safe.  Follow your rules.  I am sure he was upset for being canceled on. I can only imagine what he called you but no one should have to take that from anyone. Maybe what you should have done when you canceled, was to get an incall close for him to meet you.  

Alex, I'd like to buy a vowel.  And some conjugation, periods, commas, hyphens.  And a thesaurus.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:18 PM, Brooke said:

Don’t fret about it Beautiful lady! 

I believe you are trying to say...

THAT You don’t care what walk of life you come from (wealthy, poor, indifferent, alien). Just please  be sure to fallow my protocol. Which is very simple and quite logical in nature. And by fallowing my simple rules. This will ensure you will go far with me Sweetheart.

Brooke we all do our very best to fallow the direction! I am right there with you. No insulting is necessary at all.  This group “TOBers”

They just think they’re being cute by ribbing you a bit! Nothing personal! In all honesty they’re taking the focus off of you and laughing at Parker I believe!😂 kind of cute creativity! 

XO Kali

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Don’t fret about it Beautiful lady! 

I believe you are trying to say...

THAT You don’t care what walk of life you come from (wealthy, poor, indifferent, alien). Just please  be sure to fallow my protocol. Which is very simple and quite logical in nature. And by fallowing my simple rules. This will ensure you will go far with me Sweetheart.

Brooke we all do our very best to fallow the direction! I am right there with you. No insulting is necessary at all.  This group “TOBers”

They just think they’re being cute by ribbing you a bit! Nothing personal! In all honesty they’re taking the focus off of you and laughing at Parker I believe!😂 kind of cute creativity! 

XO Kali

Yes I could also be wrong? Sorry if I am Brooke? 

5 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I will try this one more time. She got spooked by the neighborhood activity. Bolted and was insulted by some white dude because of her rules. Was probably called more than a few degrading names. She was really depressed, so she got on here to vent.  I am sorry this happened but you have to do what makes you feel safe.  Follow your rules.  I am sure he was upset for being canceled on. I can only imagine what he called you but no one should have to take that from anyone. Maybe what you should have done when you canceled, was to get an incall close for him to meet you.  

Thank you! Good suggestion for the OP, too! 

Stick to your rules,its what works for you .

i'm not trying to pile on. but what the hell is going on? what am I missing here? I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU BROOKE-WHAT SO EVER?!?!

https://theotherboard.com/users/135723/listings

specifically this...… 

Ladys this address and the to men I'll post on my page beware do not encounter f:

Do not go to this address they steal your $ you worked for I provided and they took it back because I wouldnt go a second time SELFISH

Edited by parkercole

He violated, downgraded, and insulted the rules of Brooke. You violated, downgraded, and insulted the rules of English. Call it even, move on.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:59 PM, pfunk said:

Thank you! Good suggestion for the OP, too! 

Ty great answer I'm sorry your the only one who can read my text ..we all cant be great at everything lol