Mr.Steel

Big guys need love too

37 posts in this topic

Has this happened to anyone else? 

I finally got the courage to see a provider.  During the session I  could tell she was put off with what she saw thus making the whole event uncomfortable and discouraging. 

It made me think that maybe providers should list that they aren't interested in large guy clients.  

That is very unprofessional and unfortunate for her business. If a female is running her operation as a business she should see nothing but $. With that being said to be successful she should be creating an experience that you will never forget. A privider who knows what shes doing can leave you drunk on her passion i.e. lovestruck so to speak without the love. Lol

I’ve always said the same thing. I prefer to choose my dates based on respect, fun attitude, and other things. Looks rarely determine compatibility or passion. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

I finally got the courage to see a provider.  During the session I  could tell she was put off with what she saw thus making the whole event uncomfortable and discouraging. 

It made me think that maybe providers should list that they aren't interested in large guy clients.  

Im SO sorry this happened to you! The best ladies will enjoy you like your a rockstar no matter your appearance! I hope you dont let this ruin the hobby for you! Theres so many more options! Its her loss for not making a great first impression!

Xo

so sorry to hear that happened to you.

As a fellow squishy person  Personally sending a encouraging and comforting hug to you❤️ 

There are plenty of providers who would be honored to spend time with you. hope this doesn’t discourage you from seeking a provider that’s right for you. 

Also if personally where in your position I would consider a review and mention that.

Edited by Calik8

That is terrible and I a sorry that happened to you. As a provider we should treat everyone who walks through our door with love an respect and everyone should be made to feel special, loved and cared for in the time you share together! 

That sucks. Sorry about that. Rest assured you are not the only guy who has felt insecure about their appearance when in the presence of these lovely ladies. Stick with the hobby, as you can see above, there are plenty of ladies who would love to spend time with you.

Mr Steel.  Thank you for sharing!!!

It totally sucks this happened to you.  And the circumstances you describe make it even harder to process.  And at the risk of this being 'misinterpreted' as diminishing the character of your experience here I would like to add:

One - again, thanks for sharing - that's how people on this board live/learn/choose wisely.  It has been said, but a review may be in order.  My advice is reach out to the provider FIRST and see if she just had an off day.  There may be an apology and a make up session. Or there may not.  From there you can choose how if at all you want to share your 411.  But there are two sides to this and the provider deserves to make good on a bad day before being hung out to dry here - please don't assume that given the nature of their position here that they can't have an off day.

Two - it's a hard nut to swallow, but your mileage may vary - YMMV - in these dating communities.  Sometimes we just gotta face the wind.  Everyone who has been dating here for a little while will tell you that they have had plenty of one and done dates.  Something just didn't click and they move on.  There are plenty of reviews posted that paint this picture.  What is important to note is that it isn't singularly all on you.  Chemistry is chemistry and you just have to forge through a bad apple now and then to see the beauty in this bunch.  Be stoked you got yours out of the way and hope it's the only one you have for a while.  

Now don't give up - put your hobby shorts back on and reach out to another lady and go on another date, and another, and another - till you have a handful of favorites that you can reach out to when it's high noon on your sundial and you feel like leaving the real world for some hobby world dating fun time fun time:)

Hang in man!

Just a thought:

I dropped several shit-buckets of fat just so I would look better to the ladies (and in order to up my endurance).

There is a gym near you.

Looking better for the ladies is only one of the multitude of benefits from hitting the gym daily.  Like, for instance, you will feel better and live longer.

In the meantime, just find a different gal, many of the gals here don't care.  Do not, under any circumstances write a negative review - trust me on this one.

But, you really want to be in shape as you cruise into old age, it's tough enough.  Just saying......

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Looking better for the ladies is only one of the multitude of benefits from hitting the gym daily.  Like, for instance, you will feel better and live longer.

In the meantime, just find a different gal, many of the gals here don't care.  Do not, under any circumstances write a negative review - trust me on this one.

But, you really want to be in shape as you cruise into old age, it's tough enough.  Just saying......

You don't know his situation, for many reasons he may not be able to lose weight, These ladies are getting paid by US to have a good time regardless of are size, race etc... if they can’t handle every aspect of this hobby then maybe they shouldn’t be in it? Wouldn’t it be nice if we all could be in shape? 

He should write a review if he wants to, it doesn’t have to be a bad review, just saying they didn’t click because of his weight, so the next overweight person doesn’t have to waste their money! To many people are afraid to write truthful reviews thinking they will hurt the ladies but what about other gentlemen? They should be able to know 

3 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

You don't know his situation, for many reasons he may not be able to lose weight, These ladies are getting paid by US to have a good time regardless of are size, race etc... if they can’t handle every aspect of this hobby then maybe they shouldn’t be in it? Wouldn’t it be nice if we all could be in shape? 

He should write a review if he wants to, it doesn’t have to be a bad review, just saying they didn’t click because of his weight, so the next overweight person doesn’t have to waste their money! To many people are afraid to write truthful reviews thinking they will hurt the ladies but what about other gentlemen? They should be able to know 

Words of wisdom from Stevie.

He speaks the truth.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Just a thought:

I dropped several shit-buckets of fat just so I would look better to the ladies (and in order to up my endurance).

There is a gym near you.

First, congratulations on losing shit-buckets of fat. It’s not an easy thing to do.

Second, your comments reek of fat shaming and they come from the worst type of fat shamer...a person who was fat and has lost shit-buckets of fat. You’ve been there and now you’re not and you think it is okay to put anyone down who doesn’t meet you’re standard.

I know, I’ve been there.  Weighed well over 300 lbs., got down to 182 by eating right and being a gym rat. I could out lift a lot of 20 and 30 year olds.

Then 3 years ago my body turned on me and I started slowly gaining weight back. I can’t workout in the gym right now.  Too much pain. I’m trying to eat right again, but weight loss has not been successful.  

I’ll get there again someday, but I will never fat shame a person. I know what goes through fat peoples minds and how miserable they feel because of society and the fat shamers. You need to step back and reflect on your comments.  This isn’t the first time you have fat shamed on TOB.

As for your comment that the OP better not write a review, he has every right to write a review regarding the ladies attitude towards him.

What a bunch of snowflakes!

Since when is telling a guy (who posts a “Fat” video), and who is upset at the treatment he thinks is due to his size, that it is possible to tackle the root issue, no matter what his age, “Fat Shaming”?

I didn’t criticize him, I just let him know that I have walked in his shoes, and that the thing that finally motivated me to get fitter was exactly the situation he wrote about.

I thought this was a place where people could offer advice to people requesting advice - didn’t realize it was a forum of a bunch of snowflakes, just looking for a reason to get butt hurt.

Upon reflection, I realized that the OP doesn’t really know why they didn’t click - he just assumed it was his size. He could be entirely wrong, and he could be carrying a negative self image, which he might be projecting on others. For all we know, the provider might love big guys, just not him.

Possible solution to that issue of self image as well: join a gym, you will feel better, and it might help in other ways, too.

Finally, the reason I suggested that he not submit a negative review is derivative of the foregoing, meaning that if he blames her wrongly, it can only make his life worse, and in no possible way will make his life better.

I was being a friend, and honestly think my advice was solid. If the PC snowflakes don’t like it - here is some advice for you: Fuck Off, I wasn’t talking to you anyway.

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Words of wisdom from Stevie.

He speaks the truth.

That will be the day!

Who cares What you look like or how you perform???. The women on here are not here for "FREE" and are advertising a service . If you were uncomfortable at anytime and were a gentleman and polite at all times, That is HER fault. Not yours. She needs to get a Grip on what being a provider is. This business requires an Openmind. If not, Said Provider will not last long. Do not let some ones  "lack of" bother you.  Move on to the next one and Aim for a great time!

OP - Sorry to hear about your experience!  

Me?  I didnt always do this, but I usually send a description of myself (nothing graphic) when reaching out to a lady Ive never seen before and hoping to set something up.  Why?  Because one day I thought "As men, we already have a really good idea of what she'll look like and be like because of her profile.  Her?  She has zero idea of who will be knocking on her door.  I wonder what that's like for her?"

Not judging the OP at all.  Simply my thought/view.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:18 PM, lustybustygina said:

Yes you guy's do ....   

Yes we do! lol

On 7/26/2019 at 10:53 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Im SO sorry this happened to you! The best ladies will enjoy you like your a rockstar no matter your appearance! I hope you dont let this ruin the hobby for you! Theres so many more options! Its her loss for not making a great first impression!

Xo

It was discouraging, but I will continue with the hobby. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement! :)

First, there is a girl for every type of guy and vise versa. You took the plunge to test the water. That in itself is the toughest decision you will make in the hobby. I was a lurker for years and pretty nervous my first time.

Second, you need to do your research.  You are where we have all been at some time in our lives. We were all green at one time. Check out the profiles of the girls. Read the reviews that exist here or on some of the other sites. This will give you a better idea of what to expect. Pick a girl that seems a good fit with you. This will hopefully make your experience a good one.

Third, remember that all sessions will not be like the other guys. There are too many variables to account for on a given day. As long as she wasn't rude to you, cut your time short, cut back her advertised menu, upcharged you,  was late or pushed back the appointment,  etc., then you shouldn't write a  bad review of her.

Just remember the first time you did something. It probably didn't turn out like you thought. Well the same applies here. You need to work at it,  to get a better experience. However that may be. Welcome to the hobby and I hope your next experience is better.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, mountainrider33 said:

It reminds me of the movie Chasing Amy.

I love that movie!!

On 7/27/2019 at 3:57 AM, Calik8 said:

so sorry to hear that happened to you.

As a fellow squishy person  Personally sending a encouraging and comforting hug to you❤️ 

There are plenty of providers who would be honored to spend time with you. hope this doesn’t discourage you from seeking a provider that’s right for you. 

Also if personally where in your position I would consider a review and mention that.

You are awesome. Thank you! As far as writing a bad review.... The reason why I won't is 1. It would be my first review. 2. I don't want to impact her income/profession. Her preferences are her preferences. I wasn't her cup of tea and that's ok. I just wish I would've knew that I wasn't, beforehand. 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:44 AM, Crystyna said:

That is terrible and I a sorry that happened to you. As a provider we should treat everyone who walks through our door with love an respect and everyone should be made to feel special, loved and cared for in the time you share together! 

That was what I was hoping for when I saw her. lol If only she had your level of professionalism. :)  Don't be sorry. Live and learn.

3 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

First, there is a girl for every type of guy and vise versa. You took the plunge to test the water. That in itself is the toughest decision you will make in the hobby. I was a lurker for years and pretty nervous my first time.

Second, you need to do your research.  You are where we have all been at some time in our lives. We were all green at one time. Check out the profiles of the girls. Read the reviews that exist here or on some of the other sites. This will give you a better idea of what to expect. Pick a girl that seems a good fit with you. This will hopefully make your experience a good one.

Third, remember that all sessions will not be like the other guys. There are too many variables to account for on a given day. As long as she wasn't rude to you, cut your time short, cut back her advertised menu, upcharged you,  was late or pushed back the appointment,  etc., then you shouldn't write a  bad review of her.

Just remember the first time you did something. It probably didn't turn out like you thought. Well the same applies here. You need to work at it,  to get a better experience. However that may be. Welcome to the hobby and I hope your next experience is better.

re: bold text. 

Everything is YMMV.

20 hours ago, BadBoy said:

What a bunch of snowflakes!

I thought this was a place where people could offer advice to people requesting advice - didn’t realize it was a forum of a bunch of snowflakes, just looking for a reason to get butt hurt.

4182902.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

You are awesome. Thank you! As far as writing a bad review.... The reason why I won't is 1. It would be my first review. 2. I don't want to impact her income/profession. Her preferences are her preferences. I wasn't her cup of tea and that's ok. I just wish I would've knew that I wasn't, beforehand. 

I’m not saying a bad review I’m saying an honest experience review. It may effect her business but it also may help her be a better provider. 

Without knowing her perspective, its kind of hard to determine what turned her off. I hope your thoughts on this visit aren't correct though, because that would be horribly sad. That being said some providers can be just as superficial as some clients. We used to have an fbsm provider who's reasoning for not offering FS was because she only wanted to fuck hot guys. Lol. It is what it is. We can't change people. Look for the providers who's favorite clients are the ones with a lot to love. There are so many of us who actually have a preference for big beautiful bellies! These lovelies aren't hard to find. 😁💙

58 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Without knowing her perspective, its kind of hard to determine what turned her off. I hope your thoughts on this visit aren't correct though, because that would be horribly sad. That being said some providers can be just as superficial as some clients. We used to have an fbsm provider who's reasoning for not offering FS was because she only wanted to fuck hot guys. Lol. It is what it is. We can't change people. Look for the providers who's favorite clients are the ones with a lot to love. There are so many of us who actually have a preference for big beautiful bellies! These lovelies aren't hard to find. 😁💙

Zactley, I am a fat bastard who won't see fat chicks, even if they're a small BBW. 🤣

On 7/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mr.Steel said:

So disrespectful that any of us ladies would pass judgement on anyone?! We are all in this together! Please be sure to choose ladies who encourage you to be you! Size, disability, race has nothing to do with service for the majority of us ladies! As for myself and many of my lady friends (here on TOB) it is more about Respect- (famous word today on TOB),  clean fresh smelling (bathe/fresh breath) engaging- while I am with you I am with you mentally,emotionally, physically present.i am not on my cell phone or not looking the other direction while together . Open minded goes both ways!  Sending encouragement your way for a beautiful next week 😘😘

I am so sorry this happened to you and Chrissy said it best. The provider will not last long. I hope that this has not discouraged you. People can be pretty ugly on both sides. Remain tactful and fun and you will find the right provider that you can have lots of fun with!