sparkey600

What's your new Netflix Addiction?

28 posts in this topic

Oh God, I've binge watched the History Channel's "Knight Fall" and I'm pissed that I watched it to the end so soon!

Can't wait for the new episodes! Good stuff in MYHO.

Too many to name.  I seem to enjoy many of the foreign offerings.  I'm starting the second season of "The Mechanism".  Enjoyed "Bordertown".  Looking forward to the 3rd season of "Designated Survivor".

Nada Butkiss Nothing Not interested in Netflix productions.  I’m not into streaming content.  Same can be said for the cable production companies (HBO, Starz, etc).

What/If.  If they ever get around to second seasons Sex Education and Kiss Me First  Waiting impatiently for next season of West World.

The Vampire Diaries! I've seen every season at least 3 times or more!

I get the shows from Amazon and Netflix confused but ....

WARNING: NERD ANSWERING!!

The Umbrella Academy

Homecoming

Black Summer

Krypton

Dark

Poldark

Stranger Things

Black Mirror

Babylon Berlin

The Shannara Chronicles

Kingdom

Good Omens

True Detectives

Tin Star

Outlander 

The Crown

The White Queen

The Red Queen

V

..... probably a bunch I’m forgetting

Black Mirror is one of the most disturbing shows I’ve seen but they do have some interesting ideas. 

Season 1 Ep. 3 The Entire History of You. 

Wish I could ‘redo’ a few ‘hours’ in my memory. Course then, I’d not have a need to go back for seconds.... unless she’s Ayn Rand, but that’s a different story altogether.

16 hours ago, Vassago said:

Black Mirror is one of the most disturbing shows I’ve seen but they do have some interesting ideas. 

Season 1 Ep. 3 The Entire History of You. 

Wish I could ‘redo’ a few ‘hours’ in my memory. Course then, I’d not have a need to go back for seconds.... unless she’s Ayn Rand, but that’s a different story altogether.

s2 e1 - reminds me of an old Clive Barker story called Human Remains.

http://creaturecast.blogspot.com/2012/02/human-remains-by-clive-barker.html?m=1

But let’s be honest if you’re going to watch a single episode ...

White Bear is the very best of this series.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, Vassago said:

I get the shows from Amazon and Netflix confused but ....

WARNING: NERD ANSWERING!!

The Umbrella Academy

Homecoming

Black Summer

Krypton

Dark

Poldark

Stranger Things

Black Mirror

Babylon Berlin

The Shannara Chronicles

Kingdom

Good Omens

True Detectives

Tin Star

Outlander 

The Crown

The White Queen

The Red Queen

V

..... probably a bunch I’m forgetting

The Umbrella Academy is supposed to get a second season so i'm really happy about that.

Stranger Things season 3 is just a few short weeks away!!!!!

Black Mirror is a great series not going to get into a discussion on which episode is the best.

The Shannara Chronicles? did someone other than MTV do more seasons? cause i really wanted to like the first season but couldn't get past the teenage angst.

notable shows missing from your list:

Lost in Space

Altered Carbon, many say this is set in the same universe as Blade Runner, i'd agree.

Philip K. Dicks Electric Dreams, believe this one is on amazon and they are doing a great job of bringing his short stories to life and staying close to the source material.

also on amazon but didn't originate there and amazon hasn't posted their own episodes yet, just showing the ones they bought,is The Expanse, easily one of the best space dramas since the Battlestar Galatica reboot went off the air.

40 minutes ago, IRsparky said:

The Umbrella Academy is supposed to get a second season so i'm really happy about that.

Stranger Things season 3 is just a few short weeks away!!!!!

Black Mirror is a great series not going to get into a discussion on which episode is the best.

The Shannara Chronicles? did someone other than MTV do more seasons? cause i really wanted to like the first season but couldn't get past the teenage angst.

notable shows missing from your list:

Lost in Space

Altered Carbon, many say this is set in the same universe as Blade Runner, i'd agree.

Philip K. Dicks Electric Dreams, believe this one is on amazon and they are doing a great job of bringing his short stories to life and staying close to the source material.

also on amazon but didn't originate there and amazon hasn't posted their own episodes yet, just showing the ones they bought,is The Expanse, easily one of the best space dramas since the Battlestar Galatica reboot went off the air.

Well out of the notable missings .. I’m going to check out Electric Dreams. I enjoyed the movie... much like War Games if you can past the Commodore 64 ness. But. Thank you sir. Got more to look into.

The same could be said of Krypton. Cameron Cuffe doesn’t really know how to touch Wallis Day. I’d like to teach him a lesson. Rather disturbing really. It upsets me. 

Then there’s the lovely  Ivana Baquero Macías of course. If she turns out to be riddled with tattoos and has a toe thumb like Megan Fox my heart will be torn from my chest... but what a gorgeous Spanish princess she is.

Yeah. Both of those shows don’t really have a plot. Ave Le Penis.

on a side bar - amazon prime:

Deadwood...

just one episode and i'm frickin' hooked...

could be that i was just jones-ing for a new show to bingewatch (looooove bingewatching) or that it is actually a good show...

eye of the beholder...

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Going to start watching Love, Death, and Robots...

those are pretty good

13 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

on a side bar - amazon prime:

Deadwood...

just one episode and i'm frickin' hooked...

could be that i was just jones-ing for a new show to bingewatch (looooove bingewatching) or that it is actually a good show...

eye of the beholder...

Deadwood is so fan-damn-tastic! Was hooked on it when it was on HBO 10 years ago and ended abruptly and left a lot of stories hanging.

Just binged all 3 seasons (36 episodes) in a week so I could watch the Deadwood MOVIE that was just made - wraps things up nicely.

..and to add to the list if you have Amazon Prime....

Fleabag.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge really is brilliant. I’m laughing my ass off watching this series.

ozark 

GAIA selection on Amazon Prime

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

6 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

ozark 

GAIA selection on Amazon Prime

Giai Consciousness...🥴laughing so hard over autocorrect damn!! 

New season of Documentary Now.

”A hypnotist with pink eye is like a boxer with both his hands broken.”

Ash vs Evil Dead currently.  Lots of great suggestions on this post.  Love, Death and Robots was good.  Like modern day Bakshi.

Currently binging 'Blacklist' ... not that blacklist, the one with James Spader. Love his character. His best role since Boston Legal - another binge worthy show, HIGHLY recommend that one.

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

Currently binging 'Blacklist' ... not that blacklist, the one with James Spader. Love his character. His best role since Boston Legal - another binge worthy show, HIGHLY recommend that one.

The firs couple seasons of Blacklist were good.  And then the story lines started changing and I lost interest.

Boston Legal was quirky and funny. But unfortunately it ran its course too. Only so much you can do with William Shatner and James Spader. 

9 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

The firs couple seasons of Blacklist were good.  And then the story lines started changing and I lost interest.

Boston Legal was quirky and funny. But unfortunately it ran its course too. Only so much you can do with William Shatner and James Spader. 

Yeah, just getting into the third season and I can see it loosing its edge.

The writing on Boston legal was really top notch. I loved that show.

What is this Netflix of which you all speak?  Is that the thing in the basement that has eaten the minds of my children?