valconxen

Reviews rejected

52 posts in this topic

Yeppers kiddo😁😁😁 I remember back in the day of blind dates and usually, 95% of the time had a great time.  So.......

So I’ve got a question for the mods And I out from anyone else. I recently reviewed a young lady who does tantric massage in Colorado Springs working out of a store front. It’s based on eastern religion and not a typical AMP. The review got rejected saying that it’s against policy to allow reviews of agencies. My question is, had I not mentioned the place she worked at would you have  allowed the review? And what’s the difference between one girl who works solo as a masseuse out of a regular location (I can name 4 here in CS alone) versus this where 3-4 girls work?

i was disappointed that the review was rejected because I know of several guys on here who would have liked to have heard about her. So, I just want to understand the policy. Thanks... 

There are two reasons that I can think of:

1) This Board is focused on independent providers.  This helps protect the board from charges associated with trafficking.

2) Reviews of fixed facilities (AMPs, etc) bring them to LE’s attention.  They become ‘low hanging fruit’ 

So I've had a couple of reviews rejected for lack of detail. I don't get a real reason. They just tell me "more detail." It's not like I wrote one or two sentences... I felt like it was as complete a picture as I was able give. 

I don't have many moments to write a full essay, double spaced, in proper APA format with full citations at the end. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

I've had this happen a few times.... even though I've seen reviews with the same thing or even less then what I just submitted. I've even had them tell me once (on maybe my 3rd or fourth lady I tried) that the information i submitted of what happened did not match what they had and was being accused of being the lady self reviewing herself.... THAT was a fun one where it was like 1) how do YOU know what happened for you to say what we did or did not do and 2) how am I "self reviewing" when I've seen and submitted 3 other reviews of other ladies?. But when I get a review denied for "not enough detail" i just brush it off and say oh well. I also let the lady know that i tried to submit a review but it got denied and i let them know why also. At the same time when i submit a review i let the lady know that i submit it so they know before it posts too.

I've experienced this a couple of times.

I usually add a few acronyms (GFE, LFK, CBJ, etc.), note "she looked like her pics" (or didn't), and mention any rules she had (no daty, no fingers, no touching anus, etc.) and any more detail I can.

That has always solved the problem. :)

2 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

So I've had a couple of reviews rejected for lack of detail. I don't get a real reason. They just tell me "more detail." It's not like I wrote one or two sentences... I felt like it was as complete a picture as I was able give. 

I don't have many moments to write a full essay, double spaced, in proper APA format with full citations at the end. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

Hmmm.  You've been around long enough to know what to write and what not to write.  My only suggestion is to back, reread what you wrote and see where you might be able to add to.

Maybe follow Pfunk's suggestions above.

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hmmm.  You've been around long enough to know what to write and what not to write.  My only suggestion is to back, reread what you wrote and see where you might be able to add to.

Maybe follow Pfunk's suggestions above.

There IS also the point that as I pointed out has happened, is you can submit something and it say almost exactly the same thing that HAS been approved for someone else and still get denied.... if that's not favoritism/double standards I dont know what is.... I've been around long enough to know that either way sometimes you just dont win and to just take your loss and move on. And there are some ladies that prefer you not to go into too much detail, and as long as I had a good time I would rather respect her wishes then to "just make the mods happy" with more details...

This happened to me when reviewing new ladies or ladies with no or few reviews. The only advice I have is try to cover all areas you would like to read on a review. Sorry I couldn’t help more. It got a bit frustrating for me when this happened as I had to go back and forth at least 3 times 

I keep hearing that reviews get rejected for lack of detail.  I have never had that happen.  Looking at the last couple days' reviews - could they possibly be more brief and lacking of detail, including for not reviewed before or barely reviewed ladies?  I have to believe those that say it happens, especially given how many say it, however I look at what does get through and I must wonder "wtf? gotta be missing something"  

42 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I keep hearing that reviews get rejected for lack of detail.  I have never had that happen.  Looking at the last couple days' reviews - could they possibly be more brief and lacking of detail, including for not reviewed before or barely reviewed ladies?  I have to believe those that say it happens, especially given how many say it, however I look at what does get through and I must wonder "wtf? gotta be missing something"  

That's why I made my "favoritism/double standards" comment.... and anyone who doesn't think the mods on here do just that is either blind, in denial (because they are lucky enough to be on the good end of it), or just doesn't know any better.

But with that said, this board and what the mods do here to keep the site running IS very much still appreciated. I would not take any of that credit away. So long as this site is still running it is and will be my main source because it IS (in my experience and opinion) very reliable

It totally depends in the mod approving the review. 

I've had a review rejected from lack of detail, I've also had reviews HEAVILY edited due to too much info. 

I've also read reviews of new girls with one or two sentences that were approved. All with little to no details. 

With that said, it's all about chance.

There was a new review this morning posted by a first-time reviewer.  It has a total of 15 words and no details at all. The criteria seems a little arbitrary.

Perhaps a moderator could weigh in here with some thoughts or provide a link to published guidlines....

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Perhaps a moderator could weigh in here with some thoughts or provide a link to published guidlines....

Yeah Right, I would like to read that insight without any gibberish that makes no damn sense 😕 

18 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Yeah Right, I would like to read that insight without any gibberish that makes no damn sense 😕 

I think maybe I should throw out a Kandi Kiss to the Mods! I don't want to be in trouble....💋

I’ve had several guys “try” to submit reviews and have them denied. I can only assume that with our unfriendly laws that were imposed a few years ago, that it is not in the mods or the board’s best interest to advise what should/should not be included as it could be interpreted as “promotion”. That’s too bad as reviews really do help us ladies stir up new admirers.

Times have changed, and I think the reviews reflect those changes.  When I first started to submit reviews, I read other reviews and tried to discern what would increase my chances of getting my review approved.  With the relatively recent changes, language and terminology has changed.  I know I have changed my "style" of writing reviews.  I want to be helpful, provide good information and put a bit of my personality into my reviews.  I always ask if a lady wants a review and want to respect her personal guidelines.  Reviews are supposed to be helpful to both sides to increase the odds of fun and compatibility.  So far it has worked successfully.  

On 1/15/2021 at 1:51 PM, Strange_Ice said:

That's why I made my "favoritism/double standards" comment.... and anyone who doesn't think the mods on here do just that is either blind, in denial (because they are lucky enough to be on the good end of it), or just doesn't know any better.

But with that said, this board and what the mods do here to keep the site running IS very much still appreciated. I would not take any of that credit away. So long as this site is still running it is and will be my main source because it IS (in my experience and opinion) very reliable

Great, would you like to give some legitimate examples?  Not where you simply claim favoritism, but where you can legitimately prove that some providers receive better treatment than others? 

I haven't seen an actual example from you and it's a little tiring reading people complaining about supposed harms.

Additionally, the comments of saying this is a both a biased board and reliable are mutually exclusive.  So which is it?  Are reviews reliable or is there the blatant favoritism you claim?

On 2/21/2021 at 6:49 PM, Mandrewthe4th said:

Great, would you like to give some legitimate examples?  Not where you simply claim favoritism, but where you can legitimately prove that some providers receive better treatment than others? 

I haven't seen an actual example from you and it's a little tiring reading people complaining about supposed harms.

Additionally, the comments of saying this is a both a biased board and reliable are mutually exclusive.  So which is it?  Are reviews reliable or is there the blatant favoritism you claim?

Look I've been around for a damn long time and I'll tell you straight that the favoritism for ladies on the board is slim to NONE! If the Mods do not like what they read THEY deny shit and delete. Infractions are dished out and either you comply or get banned. As to refence to the reviews same scenario goes for the gentlemen.

Edited by Kandi Apple

20 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Look I've been around for a damn long time and I'll tell you straight that the favoritism for ladies on the board is slim to NONE! If the Mods do not like what they read THEY deny shit and delete. Infractions are dished out and either you comply or get banned. As to refence to the reviews same scenario goes for the gentlemen.

My comment makes it pretty clear I don't believe in the favoritism comment.  Maybe direct those comments to the person who is claiming it exists?