xo_Josie_xo

Favorite in Session?

102 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2017 at 2:39 PM, inkspot said:

Any music other than the TV.

The TV drives me nuts as well. 

Personally I like slower dubstep songs. It is a little more generic, plus I find lyrics can be distracting. 

Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire

Bassnectar- Butterfly

I always remember this song from an episode of Scrubs where there's a pretty good sex scene, the kind where they just can't control the lust and go wild for each other.  

I love seeing everyone personality shine through with their musical choices. It paints such a vivid image.  Thralls for sharing pieces of yourselves with me. Now to start working on some playlists!

I like to watch my punani poker rise to "We are the Champions" by Queen.  It looks so stoic and regal.

On 1/25/2017 at 10:35 AM, xo_Josie_xo said:

I love these ideas! keep em coming! I am over here dancing away in my room to these vids! Making a girl swoon over here. 

On 1/25/2017 at 8:55 AM, xo_Josie_xo said:

As an artist, I find music soothes the soul and sets the mood. 

I am wondering what kind of music really "does it" for each of you. 

Personally, I like anything that is sensual. 

Tantric moments are intensified when I have soft melodies caressing my ears. 

However, I find lyrics can be distracting. Does this happen with anyone else? 

Thoughts? Suggestions? 

One of my favorite artists is Andreas Vollenweider, he is a Jazz/Pop Harpist from Switzerland. I don't know how to imbed those links, so you will have to Cut and Paste into your search engine.

My go to music during fun time is either Chicago blues or some old Prince. Nothing like doing it to "Nicky" Or "Little Red Corvette" great bump and grind music.

On 1/25/2017 at 8:55 AM, xo_Josie_xo said:

As an artist, I find music soothes the soul and sets the mood. 

I am wondering what kind of music really "does it" for each of you. 

Personally, I like anything that is sensual. 

Tantric moments are intensified when I have soft melodies caressing my ears. 

However, I find lyrics can be distracting. Does this happen with anyone else? 

Thoughts? Suggestions? 

I like 80's & 90's R&B myself, but you're right that the lyrics can be distracting. It gets kind of hard to sing along to Luther Vandross when your mouth is full ;) Lol, so anyway I prefer smooth Jazz most of the time. Jazz masters on Pandora has some great songs that set the mood pretty good, and they have most of the  instrumentals from my favorites without the lyrics. :) Hope this helps! 

It depends on the lady, setting and mood. 

For example one one lady opened the door, led me to her kick ass room complete with black lights, a bat, chains, handcuffs and huge ass sound system. We cranked up Lords of Acid and had crazy furious sex. 

Saw another lady that was laid back and all about the Colorado free spirit vibe. She had some sort of trance music and it matched perfectly. 

I think the music should match the ladies personality for a fun time but that's just my opinion. 

42 minutes ago, Denguy40 said:

It depends on the lady, setting and mood. 

For example one one lady opened the door, led me to her kick ass room complete with black lights, a bat, chains, handcuffs and huge ass sound system. We cranked up Lords of Acid and had crazy furious sex. 

Saw another lady that was laid back and all about the Colorado free spirit vibe. She had some sort of trance music and it matched perfectly. 

I think the music should match the ladies personality for a fun time but that's just my opinion. 

Lords of Acid... that's kick ass.  Not sure I can still move to that beat though.  Hell, if I'm driving down the road and it comes up on the rotation, I need to make sure I'm suddenly not driving 20 over.

38 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Lords of Acid... that's kick ass.  Not sure I can still move to that beat though.  Hell, if I'm driving down the road and it comes up on the rotation, I need to make sure I'm suddenly not driving 20 over.

No moving to the beat of LOA - it's the nasty things performed while listening to it is what matches the style. ;)

16 minutes ago, Denguy40 said:

No moving to the beat of LOA - it's the nasty things performed while listening to it is what matches the style. ;)

Just acting out the songs lyrics, eh?

I'd like to hear this song early in a session, during a nice warmup.

I am partial to some smooth, silky, sensually-stimulating jazz.. I also enjoy a lil'Enya if I want the mood to be a bit more romantic.. aside from music (and they may just pull my man card for typing this) ambiance is just as important, so candlelight and soft light is tres' sexy

Who says it has to be all, "U Cro. Me Magnon.  We F**K!"  Remember, drag them by the hair, not the feet. 

😏😁😙😀😱

Massive Attack, Air, Roxy Music, sometimes Ani Difranco... sometimes Guru's Jazzamatazz...

I try to cater to the client but have my special mixes for sure! And the best noise comes from the two of us ;-)

On 2/11/2017 at 7:33 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Just acting out the songs lyrics, eh?

I'd like to hear this song early in a session, during a nice warmup.

HOT AF!!!